Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet (/Thread-Bengals-Twitter-with-a-hilarious-Tweet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet - Trademark - 10-13-2021

RE: Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet - jj22 - 10-13-2021

Why would they keep this going. They are getting hammered for this.

RE: Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet - Tony - 10-13-2021

Why do people not understand that it's not suppose to be a podium? It's for the media to put their recorders on because they dont want them near the players or coaches for covid reasons. They usually don't even have a podium, just the microphone.. This is beyond stupid...

RE: Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet - Nately120 - 10-13-2021

I don't get it....so here is some real comedy.

[Image: bZ2QIls.gif]

RE: Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet - TheFan - 10-13-2021

(10-13-2021, 04:56 PM)jj22 Wrote: Why would they keep this going. They are getting hammered for this.

The only people hammering them are people too stupid to realize it's purpose. It's not like that's their actual media room.

Are the other teams using this then?

RE: Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet - Bengalpool - 10-13-2021

I think some people just don't use their brains.. It's being used for covid reasons. They're taking extra precaution against the spread. The Bengals Twitter is just embracing the stupidity and probably laughing at people like Joe Thomas. Nothing to do with being cheap. Kill the fake narrative already.

RE: Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet - Rubekahn29 - 10-13-2021

Love it. Leaning into the ridiculousness that make people like Joe Thomas look dumb.

Can we see some pics of other teams using this so we can appreciate the lameness of the critics? If not I fear folks are just coming to the defense of our team which is understandable.

I heard the cart rolled a 23.5 40 time.. Not bad , not bad at all cart. May have just scored itself another contract...

RE: Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet - NATI BENGALS - 10-13-2021

(10-13-2021, 06:04 PM)jj22 Wrote: Can we see some pics of other teams using this so we can appreciate the lameness of the critics? If not I fear folks are just coming to the defense of our team which is understandable.

right. they should spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a gold plated cart or even better a diamond encrusted table so people can set their cell phones on them for 30 minutes

who gives a shit

(10-13-2021, 06:40 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: right. they should spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a gold plated cart or even better a diamond encrusted table so people can set their cell phones on them for 30 minutes

who gives a shit

+ a gazillion.... My thoughts exactly.... 

RE: Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet - J24 - 10-13-2021

(10-13-2021, 05:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't get it....so here is some real comedy.

[Image: bZ2QIls.gif]
Ha!

RE: Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet - BengalsRocker - 10-13-2021

Good to see Dusty made the 53.  Congrats!

(10-13-2021, 06:40 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: right. they should spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a gold plated cart or even better a diamond encrusted table so people can set their cell phones on them for 30 minutes

who gives a shit

Still better money spent than Trae Waynes.  Let's do it!! Who Dey

RE: Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet - TheLeonardLeap - 10-13-2021

who gives a shit

Right. Because there is zero middle ground between a cheap dirty (note it looks cleaner now) cart and a hundred thousand dollar table. Can't just have a common sense decent table. That would clearly be too much to ask from a franchise worth nearly $2.3b.

RE: Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet - Go Cards - 10-13-2021

Just throw a Bengals/NFL logo table cloth or blanket over top and nobody would even know that it is a cart.

RE: Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet - Destro - 10-13-2021

Can it block?

RE: Bengals Twitter with a hilarious Tweet - Nicomo Cosca - 10-13-2021

I love our social media since Elizabeth Blackburn took over. And I don’t usually even go in for all that stuff.

(10-13-2021, 09:47 PM)Destro Wrote: Can it block?

You bet!   Bobby Cart can block his ass off.