Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Why Is Biden Flying Illegal Immigrants Further Into The Country? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+--- Thread: Why Is Biden Flying Illegal Immigrants Further Into The Country? (/Thread-Why-Is-Biden-Flying-Illegal-Immigrants-Further-Into-The-Country)

Pages: 1 2

Why Is Biden Flying Illegal Immigrants Further Into The Country? - BFritz21 - 10-20-2021

They're being apprehended in Texas and places for crossing the border illegally and then Biden is flying them to places like New York.

How does that make any sense?

RE: Why Is Biden Flying Illegal Immigrants Further Into The Country? - Vas Deferens - 10-20-2021

when did you start caring about immigrant children?

RE: Why Is Biden Flying Illegal Immigrants Further Into The Country? - BFritz21 - 10-20-2021

(10-20-2021, 05:11 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: when did you start caring about immigrant children?

When did I say I didn't care about them and how does that make it ok?

It was also people in their 20s, by the way,

RE: Why Is Biden Flying Illegal Immigrants Further Into The Country? - GMDino - 10-20-2021

(10-20-2021, 04:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They're being apprehended in Texas and places for crossing the border illegally and then Biden is flying them to places like New York.

Just guessing here but there is probably programs for relocating people.  Plus who wants to live in Texas?

RE: Why Is Biden Flying Illegal Immigrants Further Into The Country? - Benton - 10-20-2021

From a yahoo article:

"The report describes late-night flights arriving under the cover of dark, filled with children and teens. New York Post reporters watched two planes land at the airport, where most of the passengers who deplaned seemed to be children and teens, with a small number appearing to be men in their 20s.

"Many of the migrants were then seen meeting with relatives or sponsors in New Jersey or being dropped off at the Syosset, Long Island campus of MercyFirst, a nonprofit sponsored by the Catholic Sisters of Mercy."

So, I guess blame christians for being Christ-like?

Mellow

Seriously, though, I don't support public funding going to religious stuff. I'm ok with helping migrants based off my personal religious beliefs, but I disagree with public funds helping migrants based off religious beliefs.

So, I guess to answer the question: he's locking down the GOP vote?

RE: Why Is Biden Flying Illegal Immigrants Further Into The Country? - Vas Deferens - 10-20-2021

(10-20-2021, 08:44 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: When did I say I didn't care about them and how does that make it ok?

It was also people in their 20s, by the way,

so they are people now?

RE: Why Is Biden Flying Illegal Immigrants Further Into The Country? - BFritz21 - 10-20-2021

(10-20-2021, 10:40 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: so they are people now?

When did I say they're not?

RE: Why Is Biden Flying Illegal Immigrants Further Into The Country? - Nately120 - 10-20-2021

Immigrants are here to do the jobs lazy ass Americans won't.

(10-20-2021, 10:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: When did I say they're not?

Just checking. Your outrage implied otherwise.

Good luck.

RE: Why Is Biden Flying Illegal Immigrants Further Into The Country? - BFritz21 - 10-21-2021

(10-20-2021, 11:56 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Just checking.  Your outrage implied otherwise.  

Good luck.

Who said I'm outraged?  What implied that I'm outraged?

You're using empty rhetoric because you have nothing of any substance to counter anything I've posted/

RE: Why Is Biden Flying Illegal Immigrants Further Into The Country? - Vas Deferens - 10-21-2021

(10-21-2021, 12:27 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Who said I'm outraged?  What implied that I'm outraged?

You're using empty rhetoric because you have nothing of any substance to counter anything I've posted/

What have you posted?

RE: Why Is Biden Flying Illegal Immigrants Further Into The Country? - Nately120 - 10-21-2021

(10-21-2021, 01:36 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: What have you posted?

Biden is bringing immigrants here without entering into joyless and dishonorable marriages with them. 

RE: Why Is Biden Flying Illegal Immigrants Further Into The Country? - Dill - 10-21-2021

(10-20-2021, 04:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They're being apprehended in Texas and places for crossing the border illegally and then Biden is flying them to places like New York.

That's just crazy.

They need to be placed in red states, where their votes will count more.

RE: Why Is Biden Flying Illegal Immigrants Further Into The Country? - BFritz21 - 10-21-2021

(10-21-2021, 01:36 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: What have you posted?

My first post asks how that makes any sense and you just posted a claim that I never even made because, like I keep saying, you have nothing of any substance to post and just keep making insults like it gives your posts credibility and substance.

RE: Why Is Biden Flying Illegal Immigrants Further Into The Country? - Vas Deferens - 10-22-2021

(10-21-2021, 04:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My first post asks how that makes any sense and you just posted a claim that I never even made because, like I keep saying, you have nothing of any substance to post and just keep making insults like it gives your posts credibility and substance.

Please elaborate on the substance you have provided.  

RE: Why Is Biden Flying Illegal Immigrants Further Into The Country? - BFritz21 - 10-22-2021

(10-22-2021, 12:15 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Please elaborate on the substance you have provided.  

They’re being apprehended in Texas and flown to places like New York.

That carries with it substance of common sense that it doesn’t make any sense.

Post something with substance or quit posting in my thread.

RE: Why Is Biden Flying Illegal Immigrants Further Into The Country? - BigPapaKain - 10-22-2021

Shouldn't that make conservatives happy? It keeps their precious red states whi...pure and free from illegals committing all kinds of crime and makes a blue state suffer.

Or are they not using the violent and lazy illegals argument anymore?

RE: Why Is Biden Flying Illegal Immigrants Further Into The Country? - Tiger Teeth - 10-22-2021

(10-22-2021, 04:46 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Shouldn't that make conservatives happy? It keeps their precious red states whi...pure and free from illegals committing all kinds of crime and makes a blue state suffer.

Or are they not using the violent and lazy illegals argument anymore?

Hilarious

RE: Why Is Biden Flying Illegal Immigrants Further Into The Country? - Vas Deferens - 10-22-2021

(10-22-2021, 12:36 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: They’re being apprehended in Texas and flown to places like New York.

That carries with it substance of common sense that it doesn’t make any sense.

Post something with substance or quit posting in my thread.

"That carries with it substance of common sense that it doesn’t make any sense. "

Please proofread.   

RE: Why Is Biden Flying Illegal Immigrants Further Into The Country? - Tiger Teeth - 10-23-2021

I did not know Biden could fly. I knew he's driven 18 wheelers man, but the dude has a pilot license too. Wow!