Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** (/Thread-Week-8-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Jets)

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Housh - 10-31-2021

The QB was getting the ball out quickly. Deadly accurate too.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Interceptor - 10-31-2021

Soooooo... 3-and-out for our side?

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Rubekahn29 - 10-31-2021

They could you know cover a back out of the backfield. That would be nice

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Vas Deferens - 10-31-2021

Loading up the trash in my pickup and heading to Lou’s house

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Au165 - 10-31-2021

I think they are going to need to go to a lot more simulated pressure looks and have guys jumping the short stuff.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - kalibengal - 10-31-2021

#1 seed in AFC ? umm.....right
making another no name QB look like Joe Montana ..keeping up that tradiiton 7-7?! WTF
they better pull heads out off ass soon..and stop reading all the praise all week.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Bengalitis - 10-31-2021

it's all Zac's fault. Attitude

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - thompson19osu - 10-31-2021

Only one 3rd down that entire drive?!?! D better wake the **** up. You don’t win a game by just showing up.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - sloSTI - 10-31-2021

(10-31-2021, 02:14 PM)Whacked Wrote: It’s a franchise FACT

I had high hopes that was changing, but I'll wait until the end of the game

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - NotBigzo - 10-31-2021

Where’s Truck at?

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - KillerGoose - 10-31-2021

(10-31-2021, 02:15 PM)Housh Wrote: The QB was getting the ball out quickly. Deadly accurate too.

Yeah, he played really well on that drive.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Arturo Bandini - 10-31-2021

Sloppy start.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - 2slick - 10-31-2021

That was sorry attempt of a tackle by Bates

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - BengalFanInNJ - 10-31-2021

Sorry, I know there's a lot of time left but I totally saw this coming.

That was a nice drive by the Jets. You knew they would be coming out strong and play a hell of a lot better than they did last week. Today's game is going to be very close. May not be very close if the Bengals defense looks like they just did on that drive.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - PhilHos - 10-31-2021

Yes, the defense didn't look good that drive, but before you stupid doom-and-gloomers declare the defense "trash" or the game over or some other stupid nonsense, note that the Jets have only been shut out once this season, and also scored more points against the Titans than the Chiefs did.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Clark W Griswold - 10-31-2021

More important to re-sign Ogunjobi than Bates

I was trying to see who o the Jets offense would start on a decent NFL team. Maybe a guy or 2 but I am not sure. Wilson looking really good on that drive

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Joelist - 10-31-2021

(10-31-2021, 02:15 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: No it wasn’t, but I should never expect a rational take from you.

Yes it was. The correct expectation of you are REALLY a good defense and not an illusion is 100% consistently good play on every snap. Not letting the Jets drive down the field like you don't even exist. The defense dishonored their team colors on that drive. 

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Tony - 10-31-2021

(10-31-2021, 02:16 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Sorry, I know there's a lot of time left but I totally saw this coming.

That was a nice drive by the Jets. You knew they would be coming out strong and play a hell of a lot better than they did last week. Today's game is going to be very close. May not be very close if the Bengals defense looks like they just did on that drive.

Let's hope the offense don't start slow...

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - BengalFanInNJ - 10-31-2021

Receivers were wide open on all of those plays too. Expect the Jets to try a play over the top next drive.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - PCB Bengal Fan - 10-31-2021

(10-31-2021, 02:13 PM)bjf123 Wrote: That was embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is exactly what I  expected, play down to the opponent. Gonna be a long game I'm afraid. 1st start rookie QB & haven't scored in the 1st quarter all year. Hope we can pull off a so called "easy" win.