Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** (/Thread-Week-8-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Jets)

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - KillerGoose - 10-31-2021

(10-31-2021, 04:17 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Amazing what consistently effective running sets up.

Being effective at running doesn't do much in the big picture. Running also doesn't set up anything. Only 4% of variance in victories can be attributed to running. Play-action passing success also has no relationship with how well you can run the ball. That drive was a perfect example. The Bengals aren't running the ball well today, but the PA still works. It always will work.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-31-2021

(10-31-2021, 04:17 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: People aren't pissed Chase is playing well. They're pissed that constant gloating (mostly from you, I'll keep it 100) has made it difficult to root for the guy. Wake up, guy.

Constant gloating LOL? Kid is having a historical rookie season and I’m not supposed to talk about it because it’s hurts the feelings of a couple people that would rather be right than win games?

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-31-2021

(10-31-2021, 04:18 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Lou?  It’s time to get a three and out or another turnover.

How? They are unstoppable. We even tried a dirty play and he is going to level-up now.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Interceptor - 10-31-2021

Vegas wins if this game comes down to McPherson.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Housh - 10-31-2021

Expect pressure on this drive. I think were gonna send a zero blitz in one of the first 3 plays. That kid took a good hit, time to let his ass know we dont care that he almost got hurt. We wanna kill him

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Timanky12 - 10-31-2021

Too many missed tackles on defense. Giving away to many yards after catch.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - michaelsean - 10-31-2021

(10-31-2021, 04:13 PM)Housh Wrote: The defensive gameplan is trash.

YOu are gameplanning the RB open every play. Maybe if you are playing Aaron rodgers thats a good plan because youd take that, but when you are playing QBs that are literally only throwing 5 yard passes, its stupid. If we were scoring the gameplan would be smart but since we arent, we just look stupid. This is uber conservative and how you lose to a bad team. Lou wasnt ready for this one today

Amen

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-31-2021

(10-31-2021, 04:18 PM)matmaven Wrote: Haven't heard a single person question their talent.  Criticism has been about preparedness, focus, physicality, and execution.  Which has been very well earned so far.

Don’t forget play calling. It’s less than stellar.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - PhilHos - 10-31-2021

(10-31-2021, 04:17 PM)Housh Wrote: Now can you idiots stop crying? TD Mixon

What're you talking about? Just because we have more points than the Jets doesn't mean we're winning the game. NO, what has repeatedly been said in this thread is it's not about how many points you have but whether or not your stats are better.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Housh - 10-31-2021

(10-31-2021, 04:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Constant gloating LOL? Kid is having a historical rookie season and I’m not supposed to talk about it because it’s hurts the feelings of a couple people that would rather be right than win games?

lol what is that guy talking about? lol Chase is not even a gloater. lol

People just say anything

(10-31-2021, 04:20 PM)Housh Wrote: Expect pressure on this drive. I think were gonna send a zero blitz in one of the first 3 plays. That kid took a good hit, time to let his ass know we dont care that he almost got hurt. We wanna kill him

We pressured him a few times, the screen is killing us.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Nately120 - 10-31-2021

(10-31-2021, 04:20 PM)PhilHos Wrote: What're you talking about? Just because we have more points than the Jets doesn't mean we're winning the game. NO, what has repeatedly been said in this thread is it's not about how many points you have but whether or not your stats are better.

Meh, in all fairness last week we didn't just declare that we beat the Ravens, but we declared that we turned a corner and recalibrated our entire franchise...sometimes stuff goes beyond the score.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - jfkbengals - 10-31-2021

(10-31-2021, 04:19 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Being effective at running doesn't do much in the big picture. Running also doesn't set up anything. Only 4% of variance in victories can be attributed to running. Play-action passing success also has no relationship with how well you can run the ball. That drive was a perfect example. The Bengals aren't running the ball well today, but the PA still works. It always will work.

It worked because we were effective on successive plays and they had honored that it could happen again.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - grampahol - 10-31-2021

(10-31-2021, 04:17 PM)Housh Wrote: Now can you idiots stop crying? TD Mixon

Picks or it'll never happen.. Mellow

They are still moving the ball so easily lol damn.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - matmaven - 10-31-2021

Just can't get a pass rush.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - CincinnatiKid - 10-31-2021

Can Lou adjust to these slants please

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - Shake n Blake - 10-31-2021

(10-31-2021, 04:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Constant gloating LOL? Kid is having a historical rookie season and I’m not supposed to talk about it because it’s hurts the feelings of a couple people that would rather be right than win games?

There's a difference between celebrating and gloating, but I give up dude. You'll never admit anything or change anything. You do you. I've said my piece.

Are they always wide open? Lol.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Jets*** - RunKijanaRun - 10-31-2021

These guys leave 1-2 receivers wide open each play. It’s insane. They will not win this game.