Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-9-GameDay-Thread-Browns-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 11-07-2021

Was trey hendrickson playing on that drive?

We're going to have to stop them once or twice to win lol

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - pally - 11-07-2021

whelp...they broke Wilson

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Clark W Griswold - 11-07-2021

Late tackle just injured Wilson

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 11-07-2021

Why is there no flag for tackling him out of bounds?!?!??!

wilson down

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 03:42 PM)grampahol Wrote: Burrow kept us holding the ball nearly the entire 1st Q except for the P6..

That's a big except - the P6 undoes everything else. Legit QBs play error free football. 

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Tony - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 03:42 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: What do you want Lou to do - put himself in and go tackle the RB?  This is on the players. They were getting beat 1 on 1 so scheme isn’t going to matter if your guys are getting dominated in their one on one match ups.

Ya the Lbers and apple trash

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 03:42 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: I'm sorry I put that Bengal's football helmet on my car aerial. Should I take it off for good luck?

More importantly, are you eating Skyline or LaRosa's today?

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 03:42 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: I'm sorry I put that Bengal's football helmet on my car aerial. Should I take it off for good luck?

Put it on your wiener for....uh, luck. 

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 03:42 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: What do you want Lou to do - put himself in and go tackle the RB? This is on the players. They were getting beat 1 on 1 so scheme isn’t going to matter if your guys are getting dominated in their one on one match ups.

Agree. Last week it was the scheme and this week it’s the lack of execution.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Trademark - 11-07-2021

Hendrickson has pulled a Dunlap and disappeared

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - GreenCornBengal - 11-07-2021

Wilson got mugged out of bounds…. No flag?

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - kalibengal - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 03:40 PM)TheFan Wrote: Had him stopped and Pratt goes to the wrong spot

gonna ride this shit till half...but if this continues Im done for the day . Chubb already must have 50 yds and that catch on sideline too (WTF?)
Bengals D looks worse then last season right now...is that even possible??
getting out muscled and pushed around...Geez. I guess that Jets game was not an outlier afterall
I hope they figure this out.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Frank Booth - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 03:42 PM)grampahol Wrote: Burrow kept us holding the ball nearly the entire 1st Q except for the P6..

Does that surprise you?

That’s been Burrow’s big weakness all year. Interceptions

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Tony - 11-07-2021

I think they have been exposed on Defense. There is no coming back from that...

they are bringing out the cart

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - mhbsavant - 11-07-2021

These guys in the NFL cant tackle 4real, they grab by the shoulder area and with their body by your knee, and leveraged up against your knee, they shred ACL, MCL'S and everything!!!

Most guys in the NFL cant tackle....they were just faster and bigger than anyone else coming up...once faced with someone with any ability close to theirs, they snap knees

yeah burrow tops league in picks. comon now guy, 3 throws, 3 straight picks. Even Andy didn't do that lol

that look on his face said it all

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 03:45 PM)pally Wrote: they are bringing out the cart

The one with the cell phones on it?