Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-9-GameDay-Thread-Browns-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Interceptor - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:26 PM)Housh Wrote: Second half Burrow here we go

Burrow had that "cool pokerface" when he got hit late. He's gonna come out roaring in the 2nd half.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Timanky12 - 11-07-2021

Time to rake leaves

***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - CJD - 11-07-2021

14 points down at the half is a gift. If the defense comes out and gets a stop, we're right back in this game.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - KillerGoose - 11-07-2021

Checking in from the stadium - this is brutal, boys.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:28 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The first possession of the third quarter is crucial. The Cincinnati defense HAS to force a punt or it’s over.

It’s already over. And we will not stop them when they get the ball.

You’re a bungle fan. You know it’s over.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - GridironMonarch - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:23 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Is "Finch" any good? I haven't seen a Tom Hanks movie in years.

Go with "News of the World." Understated, but QUALITY flick. Haven't seen Greyhound or Finch yet.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - George Cantstandya - 11-07-2021

Bengals need some of that Burrow to Chase deep pass action in the second half. I'm not sure what the hell the defense needs to do aside from pulling their head out of their ass.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Interceptor - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:29 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Checking in from the stadium - this is brutal, boys.

What? They ran out of spaghetti?

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - sloSTI - 11-07-2021

So has Burrow really gotten hit late a couple times with no call?

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Whacked - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:29 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: It’s already over. And we will not stop them when they get the ball.

You’re a bungle fan. You know it’s over.

I hate to admit it but yup.

We can’t stop them

60-24
Final score

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Timanky12 - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:28 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: 14 points down at the half is a gift. If the defense comes out and gets a stop, we're right back in this game.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Boy, you are dreaming

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - GreenCornBengal - 11-07-2021

Well, Joe really put us in a bad spot and then bing bang boom Apple makes it worse.

A few big plays really swung this game. I think we can claw back but this defense needs to remember how to play.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - jj22 - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:25 PM)Takedown Wrote: The way this team has played the last two games has me ready to start looking into mock drafts. Kinda over the inconsistencies.

We made it to November before moving on to the draft this season. That's progress.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Frank Booth - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:30 PM)sloSTI Wrote: So has Burrow really gotten hit late a couple times with no call?

Nah the clowney hit was fine

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 11-07-2021

Right now this is on Burrow. The score should be either 17-17 or 17-13. But his absolutely bird brained pick 6 blew it all up. And yes the D has been AWOL for a second game in a row but the INTs are killing us. We lost the Bears game because of the bad decision INTs and turnovers also killed us in the Jets game where if he just took the stupid sack we likely win.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 11-07-2021

The Browns are killing it against the pass so Zac Taylor’s game plan mystifies me. Joe Burrow has thrown 26 times already and there have only been 14 runs. This is 2019 all over again.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - GridironMonarch - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:30 PM)Interceptor Wrote: What? They ran out of spaghetti?

Worse...urinal cakes. Oh, the humanity!

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Housh - 11-07-2021

ZT probably called a run twice when a pass was smarter but besides that SUBJECTIVE mistake play calling was creative and solid.

Perine dropped a 3rd down that probably nets us a TD and Chase fumbled, and Burrow threw a dumbass INT.

Anyone calling for ZTs head is on the pipe

Remember all those mistakes were within our 50

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:30 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Bengals need some of that Burrow to Chase deep pass action in the second half.  I'm not sure what the hell the defense needs to do aside from pulling their head out of their ass.

Simple.  Beat their man and tackle the ball carrier.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - TecmoBengals - 11-07-2021

It's so hard to be a Bengals fan. It's so, so, so frustrating to experience the lows of this franchise. Cheers for a big come from behind win!