Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-9-GameDay-Thread-Browns-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - GreenCornBengal - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:31 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Browns are killing it against the pass so Zac Taylor’s game plan mystifies me. Joe Burrow has thrown 26 times already and there have only been 14 runs. This is 2019 all over again.

The offense has been moving at will. The dumb turnovers aren’t on Zac

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Bengalfan4life27c - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:23 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: God could be the QB, but it wouldn’t matter if he couldn’t play defense.

I'm pretty sure god could inspire the defense just saying.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Rattler - 11-07-2021

[Image: bndK7pX.jpg]

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:29 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: It’s already over. And we will not stop them when they get the ball.

You’re a bungle fan. You know it’s over.

Not yet. Let’s see what sort of adjustments Lou Anarumo makes first.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - bengals73 - 11-07-2021

Let's face it fellow Bengals fans.. We already won our 2 Superbowls @Stillers and @Raturds . These games are just extra icing on the cake.. Lowered expectations.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - George Cantstandya - 11-07-2021

Maybe the daylight savings change has messed with them. Has anyone ever looked at the Bengals record for games played after the time change? :)

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - sloSTI - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:31 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Nah the clowney hit was fine

I just seen a couple guys online say they were super late

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - GridironMonarch - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:32 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I'm pretty sure god could inspire the defense just saying.

Well, God could just END the game in His favor, I think, so.... Cool

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Housh - 11-07-2021

The great thing about this is we face CLE again and we face every division rival again

Even if we drop this game we got 3 more chances to lock up the division

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - TheFan - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:31 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Browns are killing it against the pass so Zac Taylor’s game plan mystifies me.  Joe Burrow has thrown 26 times already and there have only been 14 runs.  This is 2019 all over again.

I don't know if "killing it" is the verbiage I would use. Outside of the pick, which was a really dumb throw by Burrow, he's thrown for almost 200 yards in the first half. We should have at least 13 points and probably closer to 17-20 if not for the pick and Chase fumble.

***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - CJD - 11-07-2021

Honest to God question.

Why are you guys here if you're just going to weep and ***** about how we have no chance? Go watch the Ravens game or go play a video game. 14 points down at the half against a defense we've been moving the ball against at will is not insurmountable. All we need is a few stops against their offense which, in case you've forgotten, is not an elite offense at all. They've gotten 10 points off of turnovers, 7 off of a blown coverage and only 7 points from actually playing offense.

Calm the **** down. Jesus Christ you guys are so ***** pathetic.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Gdale_Bengal - 11-07-2021

Chubb gonna kill us in the 3rd quarter

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 11-07-2021

14 - 0 wouldn't feel too bad, but the way they are playing.. the confidence level is in the negatives.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - masonbengals fan - 11-07-2021

Still a half to play

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Tony - 11-07-2021

Who woulda thought.. Burrow and Chase the main reasons the Bengals are losing and most likely lose... Crazy season..

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - GridironMonarch - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:35 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Honest to God question.

Why are you guys here if you're just going to weep and ***** about how we have no chance? Go watch the Ravens game or go play a video game. 14 points down at the half against a defense we've been moving the ball against at will is not insurmountable. All we need is a few stops against their offense which, in case you've forgotten, is not an elite offense at all. They've gotten 10 points off of turnovers, 7 off of a blown coverage and only 7 points from actually playing offense.

Calm the **** down. Jesus Christ you guys are so ***** pathetic.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
You know what...I LOVE this guy! We got this! WE GOT THIS!  Who Dey

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - J24 - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:35 PM)Housh Wrote: The great thing about this is we face CLE again and we face every division rival again

Even if we drop this game we got 3 more chances to lock up the division

Yep!

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - bengaloo - 11-07-2021

We handed them the first half. A pick 6, fumble, Perine dropping a pop warner type pass. Hoping for a swing in our favor in the 2nd half.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Timanky12 - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:36 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Still a half to play

Yea, but no punts in the game. If that continues, we have no chance. If they score coming out of half time, we’re toast. 

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - jj22 - 11-07-2021

The fact we have to call a 14 point deficit at half "not bad" says a lot about how far we've fallen.

We as fans, not the team. We as fans.