Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-9-GameDay-Thread-Browns-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Gdale_Bengal - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:39 PM)bengaloo Wrote: We handed them the first half. A pick 6, fumble, Perine dropping a pop warner type pass. Hoping for a swing in our favor in the 2nd half.

What? When they had the ball they ran it effectively and had a 60 yard bomb td. The D has been awful the past 2 games.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:40 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Yea, but no punts in the game. If that continues, we have no chance. If they score coming out of half time, we’re toast. 

Exactly. We need to force a punt, force a fumble, or make a fortuitous pick.

***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - bjf123 - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:35 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Honest to God question.

Why are you guys here if you're just going to weep and ***** about how we have no chance? Go watch the Ravens game or go play a video game. 14 points down at the half against a defense we've been moving the ball against at will is not insurmountable. All we need is a few stops against their offense which, in case you've forgotten, is not an elite offense at all. They've gotten 10 points off of turnovers, 7 off of a blown coverage and only 7 points from actually playing offense.

Calm the **** down. Jesus Christ you guys are so ***** pathetic.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

30+ years as a season ticket holder taught me to NEVER expect much from the Bengals and to plan for multiple mind numbingly stupid games each season. This is shaping up to be another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - iowahwky4cincy - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:41 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: What? When they had the ball they ran it effectively and had a 60 yard bomb td. The D has been awful the past 2 games.

Other than Chubby's 22 yd run, when have the clowns run it effectively? 

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 11-07-2021

Zac making 2nd half adjustments? LEt's see them!!!!

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - BFritz21 - 11-07-2021

Horrible play call on that pick 6……. why would you throw the ball to the only place where something could go wrong?

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Timanky12 - 11-07-2021

Nice tackling

sonnaba...... ROOKIE WR for 22 yrds.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Destro - 11-07-2021

Romo saw it

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Housh - 11-07-2021

Jesus christ what a throw Baker

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 11-07-2021

And...bad tackling yet again. This is the worst tackling D in football all of a sudden.

The browns, other than their offsides penalties, have not being making errors..

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Timanky12 - 11-07-2021

Underneath throws are killing us

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - CJD - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:43 PM)bjf123 Wrote: 30+ years as a season ticket holder taught me to NEVER expect much from the Bengals and to plan for multiple mind numbingly stupid games each season. This is shaping up to be another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My approach to this team has always been expect the worst, but hope for the best.

What do people gain by declaring a game over and bitching? Do they think that predicting a predictable result makes them "smart?"

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I just dont like Apple playing on meaningful 3rd downs

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - bengaloo - 11-07-2021

There we go

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 11-07-2021

good time for a sack.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 11-07-2021

THey obviously needed that.

Sack *****!!!! Stop crying and BALL

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 11-07-2021

They should go for it - we won't be able to stop it.