Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-9-GameDay-Thread-Browns-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - MasonDT70 - 11-07-2021

Big stop there

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:43 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Zac making 2nd half adjustments? LEt's see them!!!!

(11-07-2021, 04:44 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Nice tackling

It was a MUCH better.

We got the stop we needed and now we have to score.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Browns Town Bengal - 11-07-2021

First punt by either team graphic makes it seem like the bengals Offense is killing it. No need to punt when you can just turn it over and turn it over on downs

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Timanky12 - 11-07-2021

Is that the first stop in last 4 quarters

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Whacked - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:45 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: My approach to this team has always been expect the worst, but hope for the best.

What do people gain by declaring a game over and bitching? Do they think that predicting a predictable result makes them "smart?"

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Honestly it’s psychological. You immediately throw up a self defense barrier b/c you’ve been let down so many times. Human instinct.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Housh - 11-07-2021

Return that Phillips WTF!!!

Our Punt returners are ass bro

***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - ah5 - 11-07-2021

We need a competent punt returner

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Rubekahn29 - 11-07-2021

Phillips has no awareness at all as a PR.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 11-07-2021

Good stop. If we can get a touchdown here might have a game.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 11-07-2021

Put Tyler Shelvin out to PR!

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 11-07-2021

Good, we desperately needed another Clifford movie.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 11-07-2021

WTF JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!?

It went to half, I peed, refilled my soda, put clothes from the washer into the dryer, and took the basket of clothes from the dryer upstairs. Set the basket on the bed, then came straight back to the couch to see us receiving the punt with 11+ minutes left. Was that a two minute half time?!?!

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:48 PM)Joelist Wrote: Put Tyler Shelvin out to PR!

Yeah he might not go anywhere but atleast he can punish that 1st tackler.

Bro that was a super mistake by Phillips.

IM tired of special teams flying under the radar.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 11-07-2021

Move dem chains, Joe.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - BengalFanInNJ - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:49 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: WTF JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!?

It went to half, I peed, refilled my soda, put clothes from the washer into the dryer, and took the basket of clothes from the dryer upstairs. Set the basket on the bed, then came straight back to the couch to see us receiving the punt with 11+ minutes left. Was that a two minute half time?!?!

Did you poop and pee? That takes longer.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Mickeypoo - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:47 PM)Whacked Wrote: Honestly it’s psychological. You immediately throw up a self defense barrier b/c you’ve been let down so many times. Human instinct.
This right here.  I went numb after the 2015 playoff debacle.

I very stupidly got excited again, first time in 6 years, after Ravens win.  Within 7 days the Bengals reminded me why I checked out emotionally.

Joe needs to throw to the RB every play. Its always open. Pull a Mike White

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - iowahwky4cincy - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:47 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: First punt by either team graphic makes it seem like the bengals Offense is killing it.  No need to punt when you can just turn it over and turn it over on downs

The Bengals offense is on pace to get 500+ yards. I'd say they are "killing it". Some stupid mistakes have taken points off the board for them & given Cleveland points they wouldn't otherwise have gotten. 

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Destro - 11-07-2021

Didn't like that.