Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-9-GameDay-Thread-Browns-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Tony - 11-07-2021

Burrows confidence is finally shot... This is downright embarrassing...

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - GreenCornBengal - 11-07-2021

Man, Burrow regressing hard. I think the college to draft to rookie to rehab to now has been too exhausting.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:04 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Send a message, Zac.  Demand accountability.  Pull Burrow.

It won't happen. It should though.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 11-07-2021

Well at least we made it until November before we switched gears to talking draft picks…

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Tony - 11-07-2021

Wow they are going to last place after being the #1 seed just 2 weeks ago...

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:04 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Send a message, Zac.  Demand accountability.  Pull Burrow.

NOthing to do with accountability there.  He needs to be pulled for protection.  They are going to be teeing off the remainder of the game and he won't finish the season if we let that happen.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - TKUHL - 11-07-2021

****** garbage. 3 into this season for the Browns, 3 today. The jets didn’t have any going into last week only to feast on us. Garbage just a pile of shit.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Gdale_Bengal - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 04:43 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: Other than Chubby's 22 yd run, when have the clowns run it effectively? 

Do what now?

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:05 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well at least we made it until November before we switched gears to talking draft picks…

Except it doesn't matter who they draft - the Bungles are the Bungles. 

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - BacknDaDey - 11-07-2021

I wonder how pissed Mike Brown is getting blown out by Cleveland at home?

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:05 PM)WiregrassBenGal Wrote: Okay, that's it.

We're gonna need you to set your entire car on fire.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - GridironMonarch - 11-07-2021

Really...?

I guess he IS coveting the top INT spot. Good job.

If a shit team wants to look great, apparently you just play the Bengals. Guaranteed playoff team optics.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 11-07-2021

Mike Brown is so ***** stupid. He’s never learned in all his years of ineptitude that you need a coaching staff that can develop your players, make adjustments, and scheme to beat your opponents. Year after year we are stuck with the Mike Brown “project” which is talented players winning in spite of the inept coaching staff in meaningless ***** games.

***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - CJD - 11-07-2021

You know, when Dalton was our QB, I held my breath every time he dropped back because you never knew how open the receiver he was targeting actually was.

I loved that in Burrow's rookie year, he didn't play favorites, he just threw to the open man. I began to stop worrying so much every time our QB dropped back to pass.

I am beginning to worry Burrow is forcing the ball to Chase like Dalton forced it to Green. That may be the cause of his incredibly high interception rate.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - GridironMonarch - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:06 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: I wonder how pissed Mike Brown is getting blown out by Cleveland at home?

He doesn't care. Just counting door receipts.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 11-07-2021

I know there's a long season still but if the season goes bad and we fire the coaching staff please hire a legit coach.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Clark W Griswold - 11-07-2021

Unpopular opinion - coaches are not the problem today. Players are soft and the QB sucks. Just staring down his boy whenever he throws to him.

Players are half assing it and not tackling but that’s on them.

Also, props to the Bengals front office for not giving Bates a big extension this past off season. He is just mediocre.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - JumboTron - 11-07-2021

Plenty of time left for us to turn the ball over more.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Rattler - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:06 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Mike Brown is so ***** stupid.  He’s never learned in all his years of ineptitude that you need a coaching staff that can develop your players, make adjustments, and scheme to beat your opponents.  Year after year we are stuck with the Mike Brown “project” which is talented players winning in spite of the inept coaching staff in meaningless ***** games.
[Image: 2qB3yAQ.jpg]

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Supadave - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:06 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: You know, when Dalton was our QB, I held my breath every time he dropped back because you never knew how open the receiver he was targeting actually was.

I loved that in Burrow's rookie year, he didn't play favorites, he just threw to the open man. I began to stop worrying so much every time our QB dropped back to pass.

I am beginning to worry Burrow is forcing the ball to Chase like Dalton forced it to Green. That may be the cause of his incredibly high interception rate.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Yup, he’s developing a crutch