Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-9-GameDay-Thread-Browns-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Interceptor - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:10 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: The one where they talk about leaving the game before the start of the fourth quarter seems prescient right now.

You talking about the fans or the players?

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Rattler - 11-07-2021

Burrow being indoctrinated into full-blown bungalization.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:09 PM)Joelist Wrote: In some respects Andy was better - yes he had limitations but he also was not a turnover machine.

LOL

He threw 20 INT’s the year he broke the TD record.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 11-07-2021

Pull Burrow OUT!!!!

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 11-07-2021

Last year Burrow turns that into a first down with his legs...

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Bengalstripes9 - 11-07-2021

I had a bad feeling about this game. Browns have a lot to play for this week, and are more talented in a lot of key areas (the only area we have an edge is at wideout).

Lots to work on over the bye week. Short yardage situations on offense. We’re so good at the skill positions, but weak at the point of attack. Defense needs to firm up all over. Really what we need is another draft to firm up the blocking and defense.

Looking at the schedule going forward… all these teams are tough. No easy win like the Jets left on our schedule. At 5-4 it will be tough to make the playoffs. It’ll be tough to win 5 of the last 8 games. Bengals missed opportunities against the Jets and Bears this year. Those losses could keep them out of the playoffs.

Burrow needs to improve. The protection and run blocking needs to improve. The defense needs to firm up in the secondary and front 7. I do think next year we can be a lot better. Burrow should grow/improve and the team around him should get better.

This year we just have too many glaring weaknesses to be a deep playoff team. We may be able to make the playoffs, but I don’t think we’re their yet to really compete for a championship. You have to be able to get a td inside the five more than 75% of the time to be a playoff team in my opinion. We are just too weak at the point of attack. Need to firm up via the draft.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 11-07-2021

Has Burrow lost all football sense/knowledge? Making terrible decisions.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:12 PM)Interceptor Wrote: You talking about the fans or the players?

Good point.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Destro - 11-07-2021

I'm glad that wasn't a Steelers CB or Burrow would be prepped for an ambulance. I saw his life flash.

***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - CJD - 11-07-2021

I'm not sure what the point of punting there is.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - KillerGoose - 11-07-2021

I usually try to remain optimistic and objective, but the only thing I have here is objectivity. The Bengals look awful this week, and Burrow looks no better. He’s playing like crap. Rough game to experience. Browns just took it to ‘em.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 11-07-2021

Man, Burrow coulda been killed there.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Supadave - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:14 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Has Burrow lost all football sense/knowledge? Making terrible decisions.

Yes, clearly

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Clark W Griswold - 11-07-2021

Take Mixon out next drive
He does not deserve to be forced to play with all of these losers.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 11-07-2021

Send Burrow to NO for a couple picks and re-sign Dalton. Why waste the kids future.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - ah5 - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:14 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I'm not sure what the point of punting there is.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Huber needs to earn his paycheck

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - matmaven - 11-07-2021

Total embarrassment. Look like they've given up at this point.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Rubekahn29 - 11-07-2021

Dude needs to understand he is the least athletic dude out there. This isn’t college you aren’t juking those DBs.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 11-07-2021

Sit Burrow the **** down and let him stay there until he realizes he’s nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.

That last play is just brain dead. He’s Bungalized. It’s a shame. No one is safe.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - GridironMonarch - 11-07-2021

Burrow DOES look out of it, for WHATEVER reason. Doesn't seem to have his head in the game.Sit him. How much worse can it get, anyway?

...well, never mind. Disregard that....