Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-9-GameDay-Thread-Browns-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Trademark - 11-07-2021

Good luck selling out tickets the rest of the way after this

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Housh - 11-07-2021

Not only will we have to spend a week hearing about how much of a god Baker is, now were gonna have to hear about how we are posers and how everyone jumped the gun on us. This is why you dont give a historically bad team props

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 11-07-2021

Problem with this team is that it counts on Burrow to be the hero and he can't always be. Nobody else wants to make the tough catch, the tackle, the fumble, etc. It's frustrating.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:47 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: This is the kind of stuff I'm talking about. This is sad.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Right, because we should not hold these highly paid players to standards. Do you get to go to work and screw up all day? I don't - the expectation is I perform my job (which is FAR more complex) accurately and without error. So they should meet the same standard. 

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:51 PM)Housh Wrote: Not only will we have to spend a week hearing about how much of a god Baker is, now were gonna have to hear about how we are posers and how everyone jumped the gun on us. This is why you dont give a historically bad team props

They might be right. It helps the AFC is wide open though.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:51 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Zacs record is what it is and he has to own it but how is this on him?  He didn’t throw a terrible pick six, not get any pressure on the Qb, fumble etc.
When do you start holding the players accountable for this crap performance?  There were bad calls for sure but the players not doing their jobs is what happened today.

The original question is, when do you hold zac taylor accountable. So you're still not holding him accountable. He's the head coach. His record is poor. He should accept a demotion to some other position. What is he good at?

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:52 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Problem with this team is that it counts on Burrow to be the hero and he can't always be. Nobody else wants to make the tough catch, the tackle, the fumble, etc. It's frustrating.

Boyd will.  Just got to try to get him the ball.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:51 PM)Housh Wrote: Not only will we have to spend a week hearing about how much of a god Baker is, now were gonna have to hear about how we are posers and how everyone jumped the gun on us. This is why you dont give a historically bad team props

I think they all know what Baker is.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Von Cichlid - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:48 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Cleveland is easily the best team the Bengals have seen all year.

Them being rid of OBJ did not help our case at all.  Maybe if he is in there Baker forces some errant passes here and there.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Destro - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:49 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: In his hands. Bring it in. Same with the dropped TD and same with Chases drops.

Nope. Chase didn't have two players on his arms before his feet even hit the ground. Hitting hands is not an automatic catch. Two 200# men hitting you at the same time negate that.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Supadave - 11-07-2021

Lol bengals

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Clark W Griswold - 11-07-2021

Hope they go for two

I hate this team

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - cincyfan429 - 11-07-2021

bottom 5 team in the league again things will never change for this team

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Goalpost - 11-07-2021

That's a forty burger

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - GridironMonarch - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:47 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: You know all you have to do is stop Chubb. Baker's stats are paltry.

At what point do you guys hold Zac Taylor accountable for these losses? This team isn't going anywhere this season with him, he shouldn't be here next year, remove him now.

Two words. Marvin Lewis. ZT has at least 7 seasons left in him, according to the front office.  Cry

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - kalibengal - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:47 PM)Destro Wrote: Defenders had a meeting at his arms. Can't blame Higgins for that. People act like it was a drop or game winner or something.

IN THE END its all a reminder that this teams early success was more  of the orange tainted "fools gold" we have all seen in past. 
Good , well coached LEGIT teams DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN AT HOME AFTER that loss last week.
I said it earlier, you stop Chubb and protect Burrow we win....they did exact opposite
getting butt banged  home by Browns....no less. Hate to be MB 

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - CKwi88 - 11-07-2021

Not a good look over the past two weeks.

That said, around here you'd think we were a two win team. Still over .500 heading to the bye, much better than I expected before the season.

Game at LV will tell a lot about this team. Lots of soul searching to be done over the next two weeks.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Housh - 11-07-2021

What a ***** ass team

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 11-07-2021

Dallas getting hammered by Denver and Bills losing to the Jags other teams crap the bed too, and Dallas and Buffalo are much better teams the Cincy

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Denny 2G

Yeah, no bringing that guy down.

And, touchdown.  Ugly game gets still uglier.