Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-9-GameDay-Thread-Browns-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: And they have pulled the game off my local CBS...

We can let you know if when the Browns score again.  

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Destro - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:54 PM)kalibengal Wrote: IN THE END its all a reminder that this teams early success was more  of the orange tainted "fools gold" we have all seen in past. 
Good , well coached LEGIT teams DO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN AT HOME AFTER that loss last week.
I said it earlier, you stop Chubb and protect Burrow we win....they did exact opposite
getting butt banged  home by Browns....no less. Hate to be MB 

Fool's gold is what I said about Taylor after the Ravens win. Bengals usually good we a few feel great wins a year, but they do the same thing in the end: disappoint.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Trademark - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:55 PM)Housh Wrote: Were a bottom 5 team if teams double Chase

I literally don't see a win the rest of the way.

@ Raiders - Loss
Vs. Steelers - Loss
Vs. Chargers - Loss
Vs. 49ers - Loss
@ Broncos - Loss
Vs. Ravens - Loss
Vs. Chiefs - Loss
@ Browns - Loss

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - TKUHL - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:56 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Hey everyone. Just remember that while us Bengals fans are having a shitty day, at least we aren't Odell Beckham Jr sitting at home watching this game right now.

Really! With millions!!!! I’ll trade with him any day

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:57 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Did the bengals not keep their foot on the gas against Baltimore? Or do you have a brain disease

I actually do have a brain disease, but keeping the foot on the gas would have helped us with the Jets game. I digress. You guys are the absolute worse to discuss things with. 

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: And they have pulled the game off my local CBS...

They won't do that, since I live in CLE.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - George Cantstandya - 11-07-2021

Well that was embarrassing for the Bengals in all aspects of the game. I don't think I saw any players aside from Mixon and Higgins that seemed like they gave a damn.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:58 PM)Trademark Wrote: I literally don't see a win the rest of the way.

@ Raiders - Loss
Vs. Steelers - Loss
Vs. Chargers - Loss
Vs. 49ers - Loss
@ Broncos - Loss
Vs. Ravens - Loss
Vs. Chiefs - Loss
@ Browns - Loss

CLE may be resting players in that last game, give us at least a chance for 1 win!

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Housh - 11-07-2021

We could realistically only win 2 more games this season. The 49ers and the Broncos are the only good matchups we have left.

Every other game is hard. Ravens, Pitt and CLE again, plus the Cheifs.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Clark W Griswold - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:56 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Hey everyone. Just remember that while us Bengals fans are having a shitty day, at least we aren't Odell Beckham Jr sitting at home watching this game right now.

Making millions of dollars and getting ready to go play for a contending team? He is in a great place if you ask me.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 11-07-2021

Jesus pete, if Romo had an acoustic guitar I'd say he just performed The Ballad of Baker.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Bengalfan4life27c - 11-07-2021

8 straight either win or within 3 done. Burrow 1,2,3 TD pass streak all gone. Good news we are 5-4 and have 2 weeks to fix it not optimistic.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - GridironMonarch - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:58 PM)Trademark Wrote: I literally don't see a win the rest of the way.

@ Raiders - Loss
Vs. Steelers - Loss
Vs. Chargers - Loss
Vs. 49ers - Loss
@ Broncos - Loss
Vs. Ravens - Loss
Vs. Chiefs - Loss
@ Browns - Loss

I'm seein' doubles...LOL....

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:58 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Really! With millions!!!! I’ll trade with him any day

Remember that means you also like getting pooped on, and on Tuesday you will probably play for the Jets or Texans.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Destro - 11-07-2021

@ Raiders - Loss
Vs. Steelers - Loss
Vs. Chargers - Loss
Vs. 49ers - Loss
@ Broncos - Loss
Vs. Ravens - Loss
Vs. Chiefs - Loss
@ Browns - Loss

Squeak out a win in the final week of the season, showing the team has turned it around, and draft top ten, again.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Gdale_Bengal - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:56 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Why wait? Do it now. It’s the bye week.

Bengals don’t do anything like that

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:56 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: But they have 2 RBs that are better than any of ours. Their line is clearly better, too. If we switched QBs, Browns win multiple rings starting this year lol.

Burrow would only have to throw 20 times a game or less. That's what Baker does.

The Browns don’t need Burrow to win. Mayfield is FAR more accurate in the Red Zone.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:59 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Making millions of dollars and getting ready to go play for a contending team?  He is in a great place if you ask me.

Probably coloring his hair while playing Madden. 

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:49 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: You mean the o-line

Because it’s been them for the majority of the time

More than one thing can be an issue (shocking to some of you). This is the same OL that was winning before last week. The difference is Chase has been shut down, and has dropped the balls where he did get open.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Frank Booth - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:58 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I actually do have a brain disease, but keeping the foot on the gas would have helped us with the Jets game. I digress. You guys are the absolute worse to discuss things with. 

You’re saying dumb shit like the bengals don’t keep their foot on the gas when they did exactly that against Baltimore lmao