Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-9-GameDay-Thread-Browns-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Trademark - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:58 PM)Housh Wrote: We could realistically only win 2 more games this season. The 49ers and the Broncos are the only good matchups we have left.

Every other game is hard. Ravens, Pitt and CLE again, plus the Cheifs.

Um, Broncos have improved hate to break it to you

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:59 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Making millions of dollars and getting ready to go play for a contending team?  He is in a great place if you ask me.

Waiver, not FA. He is probably going to a shitty team.

.....also the guy likes getting pooped on.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Gdale_Bengal - 11-07-2021

Lol they pulled burrow

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Destro - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: And they have pulled the game off my local CBS...

Same. Even Americans have their limits watching such destruction.

***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - bjf123 - 11-07-2021

Time to start thinking about draft picks for next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Housh - 11-07-2021

Burrow still plays like we are a 1-15 team just trying to look respectable. He needs to pass to the RB WAY MORE. He has a problem giving up on drives when the game is close

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - GridironMonarch - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Jesus pete, if Romo had an acoustic guitar I'd say he just performed The Ballad of Baker.

An hour ago, per him, we had a great coach. Romo is an asshole. He goes with the flow...but who of these guys doesn't?

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:58 PM)Trademark Wrote: I literally don't see a win the rest of the way.

@ Raiders - Loss
Vs. Steelers - Loss
Vs. Chargers - Loss
Vs. 49ers - Loss
@ Broncos - Loss
Vs. Ravens - Loss
Vs. Chiefs - Loss
@ Browns - Loss

Amazing how just a scant two weeks ago so many of those looked winnable.  Damn shame.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Frank Booth - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: More than one thing can be an issue (shocking to some of you). This is the same OL that was winning before last week. The difference is Chase has been shut down, and has dropped the balls where he did get open.

I didn’t say there hasn’t been multiple issues

I’m saying the o-line has been trash the last 2 games

And what do u know, 2 losses

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:58 PM)Trademark Wrote: I literally don't see a win the rest of the way.

@ Raiders - Loss
Vs. Steelers - Loss
Vs. Chargers - Loss
Vs. 49ers - Loss
@ Broncos - Loss
Vs. Ravens - Loss
Vs. Chiefs - Loss
@ Browns - Loss

I'm right there with you. We need to move on from this coaching staff at least we know that for sure now. 

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: More than one thing can be an issue (shocking to some of you). This is the same OL that was winning before last week. The difference is Chase has been shut down, and has dropped the balls where he did get open.

Agreed. 

It's the reason I go to coaching. An issue should compile into a series of issues. Burrow throws a pick, it shouldn't continue into more issues and it always does. I believe we have the talent to be successful, but aren't often put into the position to be so. 

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:59 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Browns don’t need Burrow to win.  Mayfield is FAR more accurate in the Red Zone.

Burrow is forced to throw in the redzone with Mixon and this line unable to convert 1 yard gains on 3rd or 4th down. People are afraid of Chubb, with good reason. I'm not excusing Burrow for his poor play, but Mayfield only has to throw the ball a handful of times a game. He had 6 TDs through 7 games.

When the other team knows we have to throw, they can get pressure on us, and our line isn't good enough to withstand that.

I do think when they showed Mixon with that "no way" look on the 2 pt conversion, before they attempted it, he knew what the playcall was and there was no way it was going to work - lol.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 11-07-2021

But remember, we're not supposed to be dissing the players for the drops, the incredibly bad tackling, the brain dead passes leading to easy INTs or anything else. They make millions of dollars but it's perfectly fine for them to go out on the field and play like crap - and WAY below their abilities.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 05:53 PM)Destro Wrote: Nope. Chase didn't have two players on his arms before his feet even hit the ground. Hitting hands is not an automatic catch. Two 200# men hitting you at the same time negate that.

Those are the kind of catches Tee has to make though. He’s not going to get wide open like Chase does.

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 06:01 PM)Housh Wrote: Burrow still plays like we are a 1-15 team just trying to look respectable. He needs to pass to the RB WAY MORE. He has a problem giving up on drives when the game is close

Hero ball. He struggles often to take the short throw and instead look for the home run ball. Biggest example of that was the pick to Chase against the Ravens. It's nice to have, but it's gotten him into trouble this season.

This is how the team will play the rest of the way.

5-12. I hate cleveland

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Bengalfan4life27c - 11-07-2021

@ Raiders - Loss
Vs. Steelers - Loss
Vs. Chargers - Loss
Vs. 49ers - Loss
@ Broncos - Loss
Vs. Ravens - Loss
Vs. Chiefs - Loss
@ Browns - Loss

Honestly I can see us winning out or losing out. We have 2 weeks to fix this. Zac surprised me through first 6. I don't see us splitting either way

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 11-07-2021

(11-07-2021, 06:01 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I'm right there with you. We need to move on from this coaching staff at least we know that for sure now. 

This needs to happen by midnight tonight, not at the end of the season.

And they pulled the game off nfl network just now lol.

It’s hard to be a bengals fan

RE: ***Week 9 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals*** - Tomkat - 11-07-2021

@ Raiders - Loss
Vs. Steelers - Loss
Vs. Chargers - Loss
Vs. 49ers - Loss
@ Broncos - Loss
Vs. Ravens - Loss
Vs. Chiefs - Loss
@ Browns - Loss

That's a LOT of home games... NO WAY they go 0-fer!