Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-12-GameDay-Thread-Steelers-Bengals--29402)

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Whacked - 11-28-2021

That Hilton pick-6 was a thing of beauty.

Sure would love to see Body get a TD this half.

He has been so silent this year and we all know what he can do.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - masonbengals fan - 11-28-2021

31 points is the biggest loss of the Mike Tomlin era. Hoping we break that tally today.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 11-28-2021

(11-28-2021, 04:36 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Seriously. He had pressure in his face and hi sonly other choice was probably to take the sack and the same people would've had a problem with that.

That said, yes, he needs to make better decisions at times (including taking sacks at times), but he's only on his 2nd season in the NFL. I fully expect him to work hard at improving and eventually start making good decisions at ALL times.

I have more of an issue with that first sack really - all he had to do was step forward and he had an easy TD. Oh well. 

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 11-28-2021

(11-28-2021, 04:36 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Also, was TJ actually trying to push down Burrow? If he was, even though he 'won' kinda pathetic.

He didn’t think he’d get another chance today.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 11-28-2021

(11-28-2021, 04:36 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Seriously. He had pressure in his face and hi sonly other choice was probably to take the sack and the same people would've had a problem with that.

That said, yes, he needs to make better decisions at times (including taking sacks at times), but he's only on his 2nd season in the NFL. I fully expect him to work hard at improving and eventually start making good decisions at ALL times.

I absolutely agree. I obviously don't want to bail him out with the BS OPI but he is 14 of 16, with two touchdowns. How greedy are we that we are going to sit here and say he is a shell of himself, he's bad, this and that. Last I checked, top 5 in touchdowns, number 1 in AFC in QB rating. 

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Destro - 11-28-2021

Need a "No Huber" Day

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - NotBigzo - 11-28-2021

Waaaaaaaaa fire Zac. What is he doing?! I hate this team and I’m soooooo frustrated!

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 11-28-2021

LOL..Hoard's keys to the game now: Just don't screw it up..

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - WiregrassBenGal - 11-28-2021

Very fun first half but Joe's pick made me go, oh no! Then, like the next play it's seven points anyway.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - impactplaya - 11-28-2021

Adeniji seems to be holding his own at RG. Since he has been.starting the oline has looked better

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 11-28-2021

Almost had a 100 yd rusher AND a 100 yd receiver in the 1st half. 

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 11-28-2021

Assuming this game ends in the blowout we're all hoping for, let's hope that the Bengals next 2 games aren't like the LAST time we unexpectedly blew out a division rival.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Murdock2420 - 11-28-2021

(11-28-2021, 04:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Assuming this game ends in the blowout we're all hoping for, let's hope that the Bengals next 2 games aren't like the LAST time we unexpectedly blew out a division rival.

Welp...

Phil jinxed us...

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - GridironMonarch - 11-28-2021

WHOA NELLY! Late start for me...but LOVE what I'm seein'!

WHO FKKN DEY! WHOOOOOO!

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 11-28-2021

(11-28-2021, 04:42 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Welp...

Phil jinxed us...

No no no, by pointing it out I UNjinxed us.

Right?

Please don't kill me.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - kevin - 11-28-2021

In Boxing it's called a Killer Instinct. Bengals could have ran out the clock at 24 to 3, but they laid into them. Moved the ball down the field the last 2 minutes. This set up the Interception for a TD by Bengals near goal line. 31 to 3 and not 24 to 3. That knock out punch puts Steelers in Bad Shape for a comeback. I LOVE IT.

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 11-28-2021

Shut up Trent

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-28-2021

Don't let them score!

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Browns Town Bengal - 11-28-2021

Nice tackle. Come on 3rd down stop

RE: ***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals*** - Browns Town Bengal - 11-28-2021

Ben down