Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-13-GameDay-Thread-Chargers-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Tony - 12-05-2021

40 burger coming up

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Housh - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 05:56 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Well burrow panicked again had some short routes open..

He’s afraid to take the short route and let his guy make the play. He HAS to be the one to make the play.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - TheFan - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 05:56 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Well burrow panicked again had some short routes open..

Yep. Burrow is definitely tilted right now, forcing it, and not making the best decisions. 

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - BobJones4980 - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 05:53 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Nobody talked about being happy, it's called being reasonable with your expectations when you're down 24-0. I don't just you being a fan for being how unreasonably optimistic you are, why judge us reasonable people that base our opinions on facts.

Nice edit.  Hilarious

Call it what you want, "reasonable" people don't give up and start whining at 6-0. 

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 12-05-2021

The ref calling that a touchdown and raising his arms like an excited toddler was amusing, at least.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 12-05-2021

******* Zac Taylor will trot him right back out there in a game that is clearly over, thus enduring he gets extra hurt and takes 3-4 more sacks.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 05:57 PM)PhilHos Wrote: With that iNT, I'd be very surprised if we find a way to win. It's DEFINITELY going to take a defensive score or at least a turnover that sets up an easy score.

Most of us would be very surprised when we're down 24-0 and never came back from that before. Game is not over until there are zeros!

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 05:57 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Jesus, knew they would run and can’t stop it

The defense gave up this disappointing offense of ours.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - JumboTron - 12-05-2021

Suddenly I find those TD dances Mixon & Co. partake in quite annoying.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - MasonDT70 - 12-05-2021

Thats much ado about nothing.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Interceptor - 12-05-2021

That Mixon fumble would be the key to a loss. This team rallied to within 2 and gave themselves a chance. That free TD sealed it.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 05:58 PM)TheFan Wrote: Yep. Burrow is definitely tilted right now, forcing it, and not making the best decisions. 

But remember, according to certain posters here he cannot be called out on it. 

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 05:58 PM)TheFan Wrote: Yep. Burrow is definitely tilted right now, forcing it, and not making the best decisions. 

Gunna give the guy props for toughing it out and managing the game pretty well with a bad finger. But all that, only to end the game on an atrocious INT... 

Can we now all finally agree this one is over? Credit to this who still have hope despite the mountains of evidence against it today!

Burrows turnover are a definite problem now, as if they weren't already..

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Synric - 12-05-2021

4 turnovers.... can you imagine this game without that Chase bobble turnover ugh...

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Mickeypoo - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 05:54 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I get that, but teams don't tend to jump from a top 5 pick, to Superbowl overnight. Cmon man, obvious progress is being made, feel free to drop the 'same ol Bungles' when we falter in the playoffs next year lol

I'll stop the same ol Bungles thing when they stop being the same ol Bungles.

I'm 47.  Been down this "progress being made" road a few times.  

I always try to be positive.  This thread today is a very rare time I have been negative in GameDay.  I'm just so effing over the Bengals and their progress and the BS next year will be different.

We are the only NFL franchise without a GM.  Fake GM doesn't count.

We needed this game and come out and look like crap as usual.

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - MasonDT70 - 12-05-2021

This is a mess. No one knows what going on

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - Housh - 12-05-2021

We win out the division and we likely make at least wildcard

RE: ***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals*** - KillerGoose - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 05:57 PM)Joelist Wrote: Why? Because unlike you I have actual standards? Because I expect a player taken #1OA to play up to that spot and display the attributes that got him there? 

No, you just have absolutely no idea what you're talking about and are the most emotional poster on this board. You look like a clown every single week. 

Critiquing a player is fine, and there are plenty of criticisms to be made of Burrow this season. However, calling him a bust or making any definitive judgement on the outcome of his career at this point is just laughable. This is why people bust your balls on the board, because you're a joke. 

This officiating crew is horrible..