Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
Turned an ankle maybe
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Be OK Tee.
Reply/Quote
Burrow is starting to have the special "bengals bust" look that only Cincy QBs seem to get.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:50 PM)Whacked Wrote: Burrow is as mobile as a statue. Reminds me of Palmer.

Nah.  Palmer would've never came out from pinky injury after halftime.
Reply/Quote
And now Higgins is hurt.

This game is unreal
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Maybe Allen can muster a comeback with a healthy pinky.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:49 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Yeah this was the big one. Fortunately we've shown we can hammer a good team (Ravens) so I'm not giving the schedule up already. But this was a big game and lets be honest, the Bengals giftwrapped this one away.

Still, we aren't the complete team yet, so no playoffs wouldn't be a disaster. We've clearly gotten a lot better this year.

Yup, it's always next year.  On to year #32.  Yippee.
Reply/Quote
Their teeing up the pass rush now. SHould have actually handed it off.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:49 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Hilarious You thought we would win lol

Again, I ask you: why are you so happy that the Bengals are losing and will most likely lose the game? I thought you were a Bengal fan, but clearly you are not.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
PALMER did it already lol.. Remember when he had to use his one hand to hand off for a whole 2nd half of the season?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:51 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: It's crazy that some of the "fans" on this board are more happy with a loss so they can say I told you so.

Nobody talked about being happy, it's called being reasonable with your expectations when you're down 24-0. I don't just you being a fan for being how unreasonably optimistic you are, why judge us reasonable people that base our opinions on facts.
Reply/Quote
Good to see Higgins right back in there.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:50 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Burrow is brain dead under pressure, throw it away

He's trying to make a play down the field to get them back in the game.  Geez.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:51 PM)Joelist Wrote: Burrow is starting to have the special "bengals bust" look that only Cincy QBs seem to get.

Wow...
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:50 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Burrow looks like the mouse I was trying to kill on my deck

That was Macaulay Culkin, you monster.
Reply/Quote
Being a Bengal fan is the perfect example of someone having Stockholm Syndrome
Reply/Quote
Jesus these guys are tough

Tee and Burrow playing hurt
-Housh
Reply/Quote
We arent happy with a loss Phil!
Reply/Quote
think higgins hit his head before
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Sit Higgins if he’s hurt.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote