Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Wk-9-GameDay-Thread-Browns-Bengals)

RE: ***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals*** - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 01:16 AM)PApinhead Wrote: We had some not so good moments in this game, but overall it was a good game.  We need to tighten a few things up, but I still think this is the year we are going somewhere.

Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most def PA.

None of this surprised me cause it seems the team is itself finally...

The best team in football IMHO.

RE: ***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals*** - Big Boss - 11-06-2015

First half was a bit tense.

Second half was a blast.

RE: ***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 11-06-2015

So:

No defensive holds called
No offensive holds called
No facemasks called
No hands to the face called
No PI called (offensive and defensive)

Absolutlely amazing!

RE: ***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals*** - tjcase85 - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 01:23 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: So:

No defensive holds called
No offensive holds called
No facemasks called
No hands to the face called
No PI called (offensive and defensive)

Absolutlely amazing!

They keep talking about how awesome Johnny was in the first half. Everyone of his plays he extended had major holds...

RE: ***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals*** - packerbacker - 11-06-2015

You guys are the best team in football IMO!

RE: ***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals*** - bengalfan74 - 11-06-2015

Good Lord shut up about Manziel

RE: ***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals*** - Big Boss - 11-06-2015

This Manziel lovefest going on right now is mind-boggling.

Keep him in the pocket and he has no business in the NFL. His broken-play schtick won't last long.

RE: ***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals*** - masterpanthera_t - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 01:24 AM)packerbacker Wrote: You guys are the best team in football IMO!

They have a chance to be.  But I still see the Patriots being able to put up points on this defense because their QB can read the field so fast and so well.  But it's a long season and anything could happen.

RE: ***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals*** - Thefinalcut813 - 11-06-2015

haha hill....

(11-06-2015, 01:26 AM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: They have a chance to be.  But I still see the Patriots being able to put up points on this defense because their QB can read the field so fast and so well.  But it's a long season and anything could happen.
I hope you guys go all the way!

RE: ***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals*** - Thefinalcut813 - 11-06-2015

dibs on that hill sig....

RE: ***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals*** - masterpanthera_t - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 01:28 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I hope you guys go all the way!

Thanks, me too!

RE: ***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals*** - J24 - 11-06-2015

Kirkpatrick cost me six points in fantasy. :snark:

RE: ***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals*** - PApinhead - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 01:21 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Most def PA.

None of this surprised me cause it seems the team is itself finally...

The best team in football IMHO.

Definitely one of the best, if not the best.  We are going to need to play a full game in every aspect to beat the Patriots.  I think we can do it though.

RE: ***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals*** - Brownshoe - 11-06-2015

Lol... They just had Daltons stats were 18 TDs and 14 INTs wtf!

RE: ***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals*** - WildCat - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 01:26 AM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: They have a chance to be.  But I still see the Patriots being able to put up points on this defense because their QB can read the field so fast and so well.  But it's a long season and anything could happen.

it's not a long season in the playoffs and if we can get even a 2 seed in the playoffs. that's literally one chance and one chance only at the pats. hue will have to be uber creative against belichick. paulie g will str8 get shredded against brady, mcdaniels. no contest. it will be a shootout and i'm hoping we stay healthy and happy to be 8-0 either way.

Right now you guys would take my Pack to the woodshed easily.

(11-06-2015, 01:33 AM)WildCat Wrote: it's not a long season in the playoffs and if we can get even a 2 seed in the playoffs. that's literally one chance and one chance only at the pats. hue will have to be uber creative against belichick. paulie g will str8 get shredded against brady, mcdaniels. no contest. it will be a shootout and i'm hoping we stay healthy and happy to be 8-0 either way.

Yes, but it's still a long time before the playoffs.  Nobody knows what injuries will happen on the Pats or Broncos or god forbid the Bengals.  Anything could happen that can change the landscape.  That's why I'm saying based on the current state it's going to be tough to beat the Pats, but the Bengals D can also get better over the next 9 weeks with Burfict getting the cobwebs worked out.  No doubt I'm enjoying the 8-0 start. 

The NFL Network interview is awesome.

RE: ***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals*** - Interceptor - 11-06-2015

Wow….

Running on all cylinders….  AGAIN!

RE: ***Wk 9 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals*** - cinci4life - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 01:32 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Lol... They just had Daltons stats were 18 TDs and 14 INTs wtf!

Might have been for primetime and playoff games?