Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-14-GameDay-Thread-49ers-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals*** - Clark W Griswold - 12-12-2021

Coaching sucked and players sucked.
This team is not worth anyones time and now will just get a middle of the first round pick because of the mirage start to the season that made people think they were good.

No pride or toughness anywhere to be found in this organization.

Hope they lose out because if they back into a playoff spot they will get embarrassed. Better to have the season end early so we can get our false hopes up again in the off-season.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals*** - Tomkat - 12-12-2021

This team just isnt there yet

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals*** - JumboTron - 12-12-2021

(12-12-2021, 09:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Remember when KC was bad for like, a month?

I believe it was the same month we were good(ish).

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 12-12-2021

(12-12-2021, 09:53 PM)Synric Wrote: Lol it's funny people blaming 10 points on 2 muffed kicks on Zac Taylor. Darius Phillips cost the Bengals the football game and no one else.

No Darius Phillips forced us to take the game to overtime because our offense played so terrible until the 4th QTR. Zac Taylor lost us the game because he worried about losing the game when we got inside the 30 instead of trying to win it. He can't read the game. Burrow and the offense get us down there with 2 big pass plays just keep rolling with it.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals*** - samhain - 12-12-2021

(12-12-2021, 09:55 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote:  
What do you call 2 runs in OT for a FG? What exactly do you blame Zac for? Seems like nothing. Check his record and come back.

I don't get it.  Burrow was on fire when he could actually get the ball out.  You put the ball in his hands every down in that situation.  The run was going nowhere for almost the entry game and Joey B was dealing.  It's frustrating.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 12-12-2021

(12-12-2021, 09:58 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Honest to God he shows up all ***** limp wristed and delivers the most impact with his ***** face.  Dude was all hype.  Need to let him get overpaid somewhere else until another teams realizes the guy just blows.

Yep, I mean it was in his hands... IN HIS HANDS!!!! Facepalm

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 12-12-2021

(12-12-2021, 09:56 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yessir. I couldn't watch tonight, but I followed the play by play on my phone, and as soon as we ran consecutive run plays after gouging them for 26 and 23 yard throws, I knew he went into Marv mode.

The Bengal fan in me "knew" we'd give up the TD.

You're lucky. Between the loss, the endless Bud Light Tie Dye commercials, and the endless Kate McKinnon phone commercials, it was a rough watch.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 12-12-2021

(12-12-2021, 09:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You cannot come into the Game Day thread and look for a rational take. I used to spin all game here, but lately I just check in, see the usual subjects and check out. 

lol at truck_101 upping your post, a ghost reader

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals*** - Synric - 12-12-2021

(12-12-2021, 09:57 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: syncric is on the coaching staff or related. remember when we had the red head kicker's sister get mad at us? (shayne graham)

I'm on reality.

The issue today was 2 muffed punts that cost 10 points and a missed kick. The 49ers ran a solid cover 2 and a light box but the offensive line struggled to run block 2 weeks in a row even then the turnovers changed the outcome of the game.

Try again. 

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 12-12-2021

I can hear Mikey Boy prattling on at the season ending press conference saying something like, “We did some good things...”

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals*** - Bengalfan4life27c - 12-12-2021

I like Zac better than Lebeau thats about it.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals*** - JumboTron - 12-12-2021

Lewis>Shula>Taylor.

Facts.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals*** - lone bengal - 12-12-2021

The offensive line isn’t great but we do nothing to help them out. These stupid running plays on 2nd down so the defense can just pin its ears back and rush on obviously passing downs. They could chip Bosa with a TE think that ever crossed this coaching staffs mind ? Got 3 studs WR’s versus rookies and Zac wants to establish the run.

(12-12-2021, 09:59 PM)Synric Wrote: I'm on reality.

The issue today was 2 muffed punts that cost 10 points and a missed kick. The 49ers ran a solid cover 2 and a light box but the offensive line struggled to run block w weeks in a row even then the turnovers changed the outcome of the game.

Try again. 

You skipped my point. What have you blamed zac taylor for? Stop giving him excuses for the record. That's the problem with losing teams, no accountability. You can muff the ball 2 times, it's cool. Sounds like you think the coach has nothing on him. I know he doesn't ask them to drop or fumble, but he makes tactical errors that contribute to losses.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 12-12-2021

(12-12-2021, 09:58 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The issue is the person we drafted instead of a lineman is the reason we almost won the game. This has happened in most of our wins (chase plays a big part), and Joe is getting destroyed back there in the process. Mixon also has a junk game after junk game because of the same line. RB time is ticking, they get over the hill qiuck.

Yep. I usually have to miss the first half of Bengal games (wish I could miss the 2nd half too!) and every week I guarantee the following:

A) Joe Mixon will be at 10 yards a carry and we won't call run plays in the 2nd half.

OR

B) Joe Mixon is averaging 0.7 yards per carry.

I get it isn't as easy as 'JuSt FiX tHe LinE!!!'... but ffs Cincinnati, our O-Line has been a joke for years. What are you doing.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals*** - PlayadLc - 12-12-2021

(12-12-2021, 09:59 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: No Darius Phillips forced us to take the game to overtime because our offense played so terrible until the 4th QTR. Zac Taylor lost us the game because he worried about losing the game when we got inside the 30 instead of trying to win it. He can't read the game. Burrow and the offense get us down there with 2 big pass plays just keep rolling with it.

This is accurate. Zac Taylor has a Ferrari that he only takes out to get groceries.

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals*** - Browns Town Bengal - 12-12-2021

I really truly wanted Zac to be the answer and I rooted for him this season but now he has lost me. To run the ball twice when you just gasjed them for 40 plus yards on two passes, was the last straw for me. I loved his aggressiveness early in the year but lately he has been Marv 2.0 See ya

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 12-12-2021

(12-12-2021, 09:59 PM)samhain Wrote: I don't get it.  Burrow was on fire when he could actually get the ball out.  You put the ball in his hands every down in that situation.  The run was going nowhere for almost the entry game and Joey B was dealing.  It's frustrating.

Yes. Just look what the 49ers did. They threw every play or damn near. Us playing safe for the field goal did nothing but dare the 49ers to win it and they did.

(12-12-2021, 10:00 PM)lone bengal Wrote: The offensive line isn’t great but we do nothing to help them out. These stupid running plays on 2nd down so the defense can just pin its ears back and rush on obviously passing downs. They could chip Bosa with a TE think that ever crossed this coaching staffs mind ? Got 3 studs WR’s versus rookies and Zac wants to establish the run.

But JoE MiXoN Is ThE BeSt!!!!

RE: ***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals*** - TKUHL - 12-12-2021

Every week you see teams attack our shorter corners with taller players and not one ***** high pass to the back of the endzone to Higgins or Uzo in OT, hell don’t recall seeing it all year. ****** gutless coach.