Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
How do you give rep? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: How do you give rep? (/Thread-How-do-you-give-rep)

How do you give rep? - orangeandblackblood - 05-23-2015

I can't seem to do it.
Also, my first thread over here. Yay!

RE: How do you give rep? - orangeandblackblood - 05-23-2015

Never mind. It must be that you have to create a thread lol.

RE: How do you give rep? - magikod - 05-23-2015

(05-23-2015, 04:13 AM)orangeandblackblood Wrote: Never mind. It must be that you have to create a thread lol.

Never heard of that rule before.  Tongue

RE: How do you give rep? - Tiger Teeth - 05-23-2015

(05-23-2015, 04:07 AM)orangeandblackblood Wrote: I can't seem to do it.
Also, my first thread over here. Yay!

Use the thumbs up Rate button.

RE: How do you give rep? - Awful Llama - 05-23-2015

Wait until Marlon begs for it.

RE: How do you give rep? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-23-2015

(05-23-2015, 12:19 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Wait until Marlon begs for it.

He he he

RE: How do you give rep? - SunsetBengal - 05-23-2015

Early and often is the best policy!

RE: How do you give rep? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 05-23-2015

(05-23-2015, 02:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Early and often is the best policy!

You know it brotha! Cool

RE: How do you give rep? - CJD - 05-23-2015

My question is why can't you give people negative rep on this board?

Someone who posts equally great and shitty posts should even out at zero. They shouldn't be able to ascend from their good posts and not experience no penalty for their terrible posts.

RE: How do you give rep? - SunsetBengal - 05-23-2015

(05-23-2015, 08:15 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: My question is why can't you give people negative rep on this board?

Someone who posts equally great and shitty posts should even out at zero. They shouldn't be able to ascend from their good posts and not experience no penalty for their terrible posts.

C'mon man, negative rep? That would be mean spirited. Smirk

RE: How do you give rep? - RICHMONDBENGAL_07 - 05-23-2015

(05-23-2015, 08:15 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: My question is why can't you give people negative rep on this board?

I was thinking you had the option when you chose the thumbs up rate button. However when I clicked on it apparently you only have the option of +1, +2, +3 ,+4, or +5. Wasn't expecting that.

RE: How do you give rep? - Aquapod770 - 05-23-2015

Exactly. I wanna neg rep EA Poe into oblivion :snark:

Though I could understand a limit on the neg rep, since you could just sit there and do it over and over and over again.

RE: How do you give rep? - SHRacerX - 05-25-2015

I have to admit it....I thought it was kind of hilarious when some troll would get on the Bengals message board and EVERYONE would negative rep the hell out of him and he would have something like 5 posts and -50 rep. They would disappear and come back with a new name and the same thing would happen.

Kind of funny, I didn't even know what "rep" was on the teams board for the first few YEARS I was on it.

RE: How do you give rep? - SunsetBengal - 05-25-2015

(05-23-2015, 11:58 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Exactly. I wanna neg rep EA Poe into oblivion  :snark:

Though I could understand a limit on the neg rep, since you could just sit there and do it over and over and over again.

It's a good thing that most on here are pretty sensible, and would never abuse the rep system. ThumbsUp