Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals (/Thread-Chief-Fans-thoughts-on-Bengals)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Browns Town Bengal - 01-02-2022

DOnt get too cocky everyone. You know more than likely, the road to the SB is gonna have to go through KC

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - pdub2005 - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 06:39 PM)Interceptor Wrote: To all the Chiefs fans beating on their hairy man-titties who though we would be a cakewalk and didn't give us even a little respect: 
SUCK IT!!! 
Enjoy your BBQs - oh, except for the guy who mentioned the Coney Dog and toppings: props to you!

To those Chiefs fans who were level-headed and respectful, and coach Spagnulo: good game. yes, we know Mahomes & Co. were made for short-clock comebacks but it was a good call by Zac to keep the ball out of Patrick's hands on the last drive. Hope to see you deep in the playoffs! Again, good game!

The big dogs in the KC org showed respect and overall played a clean game. There was that iffy hit on Chase, but overall I wouldn't consider their play dirty. There will always be some shit fans, so I guess I won't hold it against them too much. I mean, outside of the Bengals some of my favorite players play on KC IE Kelce and Mahomes (his wife and brother do suck, but he's awesome in my book).

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - grampahol - 01-02-2022

Next time KC fans speak they need two signed statements from both JoeyB and NumeroUno for permission to even think about speaking..LOL

(01-02-2022, 06:50 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: The big dogs in the KC org showed respect and overall played a clean game. There was that iffy hit on Chase, but overall I wouldn't consider their play dirty. There will always be some shit fans, so I guess I won't hold it against them too much. I mean, outside of the Bengals some of my favorite players play on KC IE Kelce and Mahomes (his wife and brother do suck, but he's awesome in my book).

Actually KC has always been my alternative favorite team behind the Bengals.. Cool

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Whatever - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 06:47 PM)Interceptor Wrote: The NFL must be rigged: 8 wins in a row against a schedule that was "tougher" than ours????

The officials were terrible.  The Chiefs got some BS calls early and their OL was allowed to hold all game long.  The Bengals had some bad calls go their way late(Higgins PI was awful), so it's going to seem more slanted than it actually was.  I'm sure we'd be salty too if we lost.  However, good players get favorable calls.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Goalpost - 01-02-2022

All I got to say to the Chiefs about this game is 3rd and 27.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - michaelsean - 01-02-2022

The team that has been to three straight championship games and two straight Super Bowls, winning one, is claiming the NFL is rigged.LOL I guess starting today.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - NotBigzo - 01-02-2022

Does Tiddy meat still want to come over?

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Murdock2420 - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 06:51 PM)grampahol Wrote: Next time KC fans speak they need two signed statements from both JoeyB and NumeroUno for permission to even think about speaking..LOL

Really?

I'm glad the team won. I'm excited the team is going to the playoffs but a 3 point home win over the defending AFC Champions is a long ways from ownership.

It was a good win but there are still some issues the team needs to clean-up. 

(01-02-2022, 06:50 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: The big dogs in the KC org showed respect and overall played a clean game. There was that iffy hit on Chase, but overall I wouldn't consider their play dirty. There will always be some shit fans, so I guess I won't hold it against them too much. I mean, outside of the Bengals some of my favorite players play on KC IE Kelce and Mahomes (his wife and brother do suck, but he's awesome in my book).

If Bates made that type of tackle on Hill and got flagged the GameDay thread would have exploded.

It's the type of call you believe is obvious when your team is the one being tackled and is a horrible miss if your team is on defense. 

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Shake n Blake - 01-02-2022

Wah refs, wah. NFL is favoring the Bengals and their giant fanbase! (Sarcasm) Cry

(01-02-2022, 06:58 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Really?

I'm glad the team won. I'm excited the team is going to the playoffs but a 3 point home win over the defending AFC Champions is a long ways from ownership.

Oh c'mon.. Do you REALLY need to crap all over my delusions.. ? LOL

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - reuben.ahmed - 01-02-2022

They're talking about the refs, things we're good at, the what if game.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - WiregrassBenGal - 01-02-2022

Third and 27 -- that's the biggest Bengals' play I've ever seen.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Interceptor - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 06:58 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Really?

Either way, we went toe-to-toe with KC the entire game.

(01-02-2022, 07:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Wah refs, wah. NFL is favoring the Bengals and their giant fanbase! (Sarcasm) Cry

It's that moment when you realize all fan bases are the same.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Bengalstripes9 - 01-02-2022

That was a great game. Chiefs really took it to us early. Was nice to see us able to come back. That'll give us the confidence to be able to do it in the post season. The Chiefs will come back extra motivated if we meet in the playoffs.

I went into the game thinking this game tells us if we're capable of playing playoff football. It turns out we are. We've got some weaknesses (mainly the oline), but we are good enough to compete. Hope to see a playoff win this year.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - pdub2005 - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 07:01 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If Bates made that type of tackle on Hill and got flagged the GameDay thread would have exploded.

It's the type of call you believe is obvious when your team is the one being tackled and is a horrible miss if your team is on defense. 

Maybe I just have Bengal fan level expectations when my team's best players are being unfairly treated. *cough*bart scott*cough*

Edit: seriously if Bart Scott had said that about Chase Claypool or in an alternate universe, Lamar Jackson, the reaction would of been nuclear.

(01-02-2022, 07:05 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Either way, we went toe-to-toe with KC the entire game.

Oh absolutely!

It's an impressive win and an important win going forward this season and hopefully builds some momentum for the playoffs.

I'm just referring to the idea that a 3 point win equals ownership. That was a great battle and a great win.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Shake n Blake - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 07:06 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: It's that moment when you realize all fan bases are the same.

In ways, sure...but I find it humorous when ANY fans accuse the refs of looking out for the Cincinnati Bengals.