Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals (/Thread-Chief-Fans-thoughts-on-Bengals)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - jason - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 06:37 PM)THEWIZARD Wrote: Don't judge Chiefs fans by those guys..The board I frequent has nothing but respect for your team. If KC doesn't make it to the SB I hope they do.

With Burrow and Chase Cincy is a scary team  I think we are going to see some epic battles between him and Mahomes for the next decade just like we seen yesterday.

And yes, Jackson Mahomes is a freakingI idiot.

I hope you're right... It'd be cool for that to be the next great QB rivalry. I have nothing but respect for the Chiefs. I've rooted for them in the playoffs the past 3 seasons, and Kelce has done me a lotta good in fantasy football over the years. I honestly wasn't sure the Bengals had what it takes to go toe to toe with them yesterday.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Interceptor - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 06:37 PM)THEWIZARD Wrote: Don't judge Chiefs fans by those guys..The board I frequent has nothing but respect for your team. If KC doesn't make it to the SB I hope they do.

With Burrow and Chase Cincy is a scary team  I think we are going to see some epic battles between him and Mahomes for the next decade just like we seen yesterday.

Not as scary as giving Mahomes a shot on last licks less than 2 minutes to go. KC is only one of two or three teams that have a really good chance of pulling it off if put in that situation. 6:01 is an eternity to use up AND score, but the offense found a way.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - pally - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 03:52 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I agree, it's childish of anyone to make posts attacking the city and all-things related; excluding Bengals fans going after the AFC North rivals.  LMAO My comment wasn't intended as a show of support for such behavior. I personally found it odd that people from Kansas City would make a negative post about Cincinnati. One guy wrote something about Appalachia hill people as if the people who migrated to the Great Plains states are of a higher and superior class or something.

my ancestors were among the migrants to Missouri.  They came from East Tennessee aka Appalachia Hill people

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Earendil - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 07:00 PM)pally Wrote: my ancestors were among the migrants to Missouri.  They came from East Tennessee aka Appalachia Hill people

Which part of East Tennessee? That's where my "ancestors" are from too.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - TecmoBengals - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 07:00 PM)pally Wrote: my ancestors were among the migrants to Missouri.  They came from East Tennessee aka Appalachia Hill people

That's funny when you think about it in the context of how the Missouri guy was ripping on Cincinnati-area people. 

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - pally - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 07:03 PM)Earendil Wrote: Which part of East Tennessee? That's where my "ancestors" are from too.

In and around Strawberry Plains in Jefferson County.  Now it is part of the Knoxville metro area.  In the mid 1800s not so much

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - SladeX - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 07:09 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: That's funny when you think about it in the context of how the Missouri guy was ripping on Cincinnati-area people. 

Plenty of hill folk in south central Missouri,aka the Ozarks?

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - kalibengal - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 08:02 PM)SladeX Wrote: Plenty of hill folk in south central Missouri,aka the Ozarks?

plenty of Bigfoot too

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - HarleyDog - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 08:02 PM)SladeX Wrote: Plenty of hill folk in south central Missouri,aka the Ozarks?

Ozark is a bad ass series on Netflix.

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Murdock2420 - 01-03-2022

Lake of the Ozarks however.... has some serious...ummm nice young ladies...... yeah that is a good way to describe it. Ninja Ninja

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Mickeypoo - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 02:11 PM)Joelist Wrote: The funniest part is they aren’t just doing it in their own forum. They are spamming the Bengals social media plus their own social media and even places like Kay Adams Twitter got hit with this nonsense. Bengals fans can and do complain about really bad calls (which none of these were) but they don’t act out like a blue haired sjw rage mob, which is what this is.

Bro, I just laughed my ass of for 2 minutes!!

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - WVUHomer - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 08:06 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Lake of the Ozarks however.... has some serious...ummm nice young ladies...... yeah that is a good way to describe it. Ninja Ninja

Guys. On a serious note, I do kinda need some low down on the Ozarks area as thats where I'm taking my young family on a family vacation in about 5 months. Lake of the Ozarks specifically 

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Sled21 - 01-03-2022

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Interceptor - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 08:21 PM)Sled21 Wrote:

I saw this. This was a livestream last week of present-day Missouri.  Smirk  J/K!

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Joelist - 01-03-2022

And yes, Jackson Mahomes is a freakingI idiot.

Welcome! Is your other board embarrassed by the conduct of Chiefs fans on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and such? First being arrogant snots then when losing they have been acting like an internet rage mob even spamming sportscaster and team social media accounts with their stuff. 

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - THEWIZARD - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 08:39 PM)Joelist Wrote: Welcome! Is your other board embarrassed by the conduct of Chiefs fans on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and such? First being arrogant snots then when losing they have been acting like an internet rage mob even spamming sportscaster and team social media accounts with their stuff. 

I'm sure they are. I am. I think the average age on that board is 12. I stay away from it.

(01-03-2022, 06:59 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Not as scary as giving Mahomes a shot on last licks less than 2 minutes to go Whatever Whatever Whatever Sick . KC is only one of two or three teams that have a really good chance of pulling it off if put in that situation. 6:01 is an eternity to use up AND score, but the offense found a way.

Depending on which side you're on they're both pretty damn scary

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - Joelist - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 09:32 PM)THEWIZARD Wrote: I'm sure they are. I am. I think the average age on that board is 12. I stay away from it.

Cool!

The game yesterday was basically the Bengals adjusted on D at halftime and Burrow and Chase were in god mode. Burrow has been in a pretty unreal zone for about the last 4 games where he really looks and plays like LSU National Championship Burrow. I'm not sure any defense was going to have much luck once he got cooking - especially when he has Chase, Higgins, Boyd and Uzomah plus Mixon. 

(01-03-2022, 06:48 PM)jason Wrote: I hope you're right... It'd be cool for that to be the next great QB rivalry. I have nothing but respect for the Chiefs. I've rooted for them in the playoffs the past 3 seasons, and Kelce has done me a lotta good in fantasy football over the years. I honestly wasn't sure the Bengals had what it takes to go toe to toe with them yesterday.

Gotta love a team that kicks the Ravens ass twice 

RE: Chief Fans thoughts on Bengals - michaelsean - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 02:51 PM)Nepanyrush Wrote: Pretty tough analysis in this article.

[quote='WVUHomer' pid='1134122' dateline='1641251792']

Guys. On a serious note, I do kinda need some low down on the Ozarks area as thats where I'm taking my young family on a family vacation in about 5 months. Lake of the Ozarks specifically 

Money laundering capital of the world.