Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-17-GameDay-Thread-Chiefs-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** - bengals73 - 01-02-2022

I'm going to look into my crystal ball and predict another Burrow sack, followed up by either an Interception or Fumble

RE: ***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** - Housh - 01-02-2022

Lets count how many free rushers we have this drive.

RE: ***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** - BengalYankee - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 03:30 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: How will it help us? We lose today, we have to beat CLE or we won't make the playoffs ,right? All the other scenarios involve ties with have 0.1% chance of happening lol

Browns eliminated with lost to Pitt

RE: ***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** - Au165 - 01-02-2022

Alright, you have to bail on the whole bring 4 idea as I had said all week as it’s not happening. They went lay rotation single high in the first series, I am going back to that with fire blitzes and replacement droppers. If you want four at the least bring the four from different places.

RE: ***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 01-02-2022

even if we "comeback" and win, these slow, sloppy starts have to stop. (for health reasons..lol)

RE: ***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 03:36 PM)Housh Wrote: Andy Reid is about to toy with Lou's stupid ass defense.

Actually, he's about to toy around with Joe Burrow's health. Zac will have Burrow pass 65 times this game in a loss and maybe double digit sacks. **** zac.

RE: ***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** - kalibengal - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 03:34 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Never though this team had a chance today.  They get so full of themselves

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

embarassing  it was a fun week after the BALT game and once again they come out flat, outmatched , outcoached etc...believing all the hype all week
14 -0 VS KC AND LETTING THEM DO ANYTHNG THEY WANT In YOUR HOUSE 
ITS OVER FOLKS 

SEE YA NEXT WEEK WHEN BAKER MORPHS INTO MONTANA AGAIN

RE: ***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 03:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: eh, i said if the odds were ties.

anyway this game is over, why are we watching? 

I started walking away a few years ago. I miss a comeback here or there but in general it’s much better to read a final score than sit and watch it. I’ve put my diehard years in.

RE: ***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** - Tony - 01-02-2022

Same old Bengals. Come on ... We beat a shit raven team and now we get our beating..

RE: ***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 01-02-2022

I think Pratt missing isn't helping much.. 

RE: ***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** - KillerGoose - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 03:37 PM)Synric Wrote: Correct instead of washing down the line to play the run Jones played the pass from the snap. 

Yeah, just a great play by him really. KC is making a ton of those so far. 

RE: ***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** - Browns Town Bengal - 01-02-2022

Woohoo a 3 yard gain

RE: ***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** - Tomkat - 01-02-2022

Kelce and KC look FIRED UP... ON THE F**KING ROAD. Bengals look FLAT, as usual. Zac Taylor coach of the year... RIGHT?

***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** - bjf123 - 01-02-2022

We score a TD on this possession and we’re still in it. Score nothing and go down 21-0 and we’re toast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** - Timanky12 - 01-02-2022

Are we afraid to throw the ball, with our receivership

***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** - Bronxbengal - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 03:36 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We're watching a superbowl winning team against a team coached by zac taylor

This team is not a playoff team. Plain and simple. It was a fun ride but they ain’t making the playoffs. All they had to do was beat the damn jets, 49ers, chargers or bears but **** no….they were so immature and full of themselves. They don’t deserve the playoffs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** - Clark W Griswold - 01-02-2022

Sad thing is that the Chiefs are on their third LT yet they are still scoring at will
Bengals starters can’t protect the QB for more than 2 seconds

RE: ***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** - cinci4life - 01-02-2022

CHASE TD!!!!!!!!

RE: ***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** - M.W. - 01-02-2022

(01-02-2022, 03:37 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Now that Mixon is out of the game plan, let's see some interceptions and a blowout.

He just got his second run.. Probably his last.

RE: ***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Chiefs @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 01-02-2022

Who would have thought that it actually matters that the guys calling plays on offense and defense know what the **** they are doing?

When this teams gets blown out this week and next Mike Brown will come out and extend Zac and Lou.