Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread (/Thread-Titans-Divisional-Playoff-Game-Prediction-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3

Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread - Awful Llama - 01-17-2022

Alright, boys and girls, it's time to go on the record. Predict the winner and give us a score for Saturday's game.

RE: Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread - leonardfan40 - 01-17-2022

I like the Bengals in this one, 31-26.

I was only off 2 pts for each team in the raiders game so you can take this prediction (+-2) to the bank. I’m basically Nostradamus (+-2).

RE: Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread - HarleyDog - 01-17-2022

Henry scares me a little but our run defense is pretty good.

RE: Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread - M.W. - 01-17-2022

Worried about DL depth.

If Henderickson plays I think the Bengals are heading to the AFC Championship game.

If he doesn't - too close to call.

(01-17-2022, 11:15 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Henry scares me a little but our run defense is pretty good.

Or it was before the Raiders game.  I am hoping the scheme is more important that the players because are DL is hurting... bad..

RE: Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread - TheFan - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 11:19 AM)M.W. Wrote: Or it was before the Raiders game.  I am hoping the scheme is more important that the players because are DL is hurting... bad..

This. With all the injuries Carr had basically all day to throw outside of a couple plays. I doubt our run D is going to improve with PS players. 

Before I liked this match-up but losing that many people is one position group is hard to overcome. 

RE: Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread - SHRacerX - 01-17-2022

Bengals 28
Titans 24

Jesse Bates seals it with a late INT.

RE: Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread - ochocincos - 01-17-2022

Bengals 24-21.
Randy Bullock misses a potential game-tying FG to give the Bengals a win (Thanks, Randy!)

Note - Given how run-heavy the Titans are, I'm glad Hill and Reader are healthy. They are good interior run defenders.

RE: Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread - wildcatnku24 - 01-17-2022

Two important things to remember when consider this matchup:

1. We matched up with them very well last year, and I think we know this is a far better performing Bengals team this year.
2. It's Ryan Tannehill. Bates/Awuzie, heck even Apple might all get picks on him.

Like others have said, we need D-Line now, which is odd because I've not once thought we'd have troubles in this area. Perhaps Geno comes back?! Not even sure how that'd work from a time perspective, is it 5 days ? if so, it'd have to be today we signed him or anyone for that matter.

RE: Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread - Go Cards - 01-17-2022

Burrow > Tannehill

Henry > Mixon

Chase/Higgins/ Boyd > Julio/ AJ Brown/ Westbrook-Ikhine

Uzomah > Swaim

Titans defense #13 > Bengals #16

Bengals ...30
Titans......24

and heading to the AFC Championship game

RE: Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread - motoarch - 01-17-2022

Bengals win.

RE: Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread - Nepa - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 12:59 PM)wildcatnku24 Wrote: Two important things to remember when consider this matchup:

1. We matched up with them very well last year, and I think we know this is a far better performing Bengals team this year.
2. It's Ryan Tannehill.  Bates/Awuzie, heck even Apple might all get picks on him.  

Like others have said, we need D-Line now, which is odd because I've not once thought we'd have troubles in this area.  Perhaps Geno comes back?!  Not even sure how that'd work from a time perspective, is it 5 days ?  if so, it'd have to be today we signed him or anyone for that matter.

Another important point. Tennessee has the 2nd best rushing defense in the NFL in terms of yards/game, but only the 25th passing defense. Bengals should have opportunities to move the ball through the air, which is a Bengals strength (7th in passing offense, only 23th in rushing offense).  

On the other hand, Bengals 5th in rushing defense and 26th in passing defense, while Tennessee is 5th in rushing offense and 24th in passing offense.

Never know how will play out with Titans being rested and Henry back and Bengals key DL injured, but just on those statistics, it is a good matchup for the Bengals.  

In other words, based purely on overall team statistics, our offensive strengths are their defensive weaknesses [so Bengals can exploit] and their offensive strengths are our defensive strengths [so maybe can hold our own], and our defensive weaknesses are their offensive weaknesses [so maybe can hold our own].

RE: Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread - Clark W Griswold - 01-17-2022

I voted too close to call. Titans are very solid team. The Bengals will. See to get some points up and try to make them play from behind.

Titans lost to the Texans and the Jets but beat the Bills, Chiefs, Rams and 49ers. 2 bad losses but some impressive wins vs a pretty tough schedule. They also lost to the Cards, Patriots and Steelers. They played a lot of the playoff teams this year.

RE: Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread - reuben.ahmed - 01-17-2022

(01-17-2022, 11:18 AM)M.W. Wrote: Worried about DL depth.  

If Henderickson plays I think the Bengals are heading to the AFC Championship game.

If he doesn't - too close to call.

is he still in concussion protocol

RE: Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread - Awful Llama - 01-17-2022

I forgot to even vote in my own poll Mellow

I'm going with too close to call. Both offenses have decent days, them via running and us via throwing, and the final score is about 34-31.

RE: Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread - Big Boss - 01-17-2022

I just can't get past how thin we are on the defensive line.

Titans take it.

RE: Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread - jason - 01-17-2022

Joe Burrow remains undefeated in got to have it games... Bengals win a close one.

(01-17-2022, 01:51 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: is he still in concussion protocol

Yes

(01-17-2022, 02:16 PM)jason Wrote: Joe Burrow remains undefeated in got to have it games... Bengals win a close one.

Undefeated in his playoff career!

RE: Titans Divisional Playoff Game Prediction Thread - TecmoBengals - 01-17-2022

Bengals 42 to 24. Burrow has a big day with 400+ yards and 4 TDs.