Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** (/Thread-Divisional-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Titans)

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - PCB Bengal Fan - 01-22-2022

Come on Zac, enough spread. Max protect with play action.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Synric - 01-22-2022

Titans are taking away alot of the quick game.

***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Bronxbengal - 01-22-2022

Joe needs to go with his first read or throw it away. The line won’t give him the time to do otherwise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - michaelsean - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 07:05 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: we doubled our lead but still fuming about boyd's shitty block attempt

The guy that tried to slide tackle didn’t help. Can’t imagine that’s even legal.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - TheLeonardLeap - 01-22-2022

It is official. KickPherson was an awful option. Hearing him say that made it abundantly clear. Lol

Offense needs to stop this FG shit. Same thing happened last week. INT on the opposing side of the field, FG. 57 yard pass play to Chase, FG. Need to get TDs not FGs.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - M.W. - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 07:05 PM)treee Wrote: Joey on pace for 999999 sacks.

It is hard to watch.. He will not have time in the pocket until we establish a run game (which we won't)

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - GridironMonarch - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 07:04 PM)M.W. Wrote: Every time they drop back to pass and it isn't quick it is a sack

I'm doing a drinking game to it  Sick

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Housh - 01-22-2022

This is the worst quarter of the season for the line. Today was not the day for this

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - George Cantstandya - 01-22-2022

Oh and we are going into the 2nd quarter with a lead. The Bengals seem to wake up in the 2nd half. So leading early is a good sign.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - M.W. - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 07:06 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: I'm doing a drinking game to it  Sick

Good idea, let me update my Will and call my brother to tell him I love him.. 

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 01-22-2022

If we don't get the OL fixed here, it won't matter if we win as they'll end up killing Burrow.

Obviously happy with how the defence is playing, but gotta be disappointed with the score here. INT on the first play. That should've been 6 by Chase but we only come up with 3. You'd really want to be 14-0 up with the way this has gone so far, not 6-0.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - michaelsean - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 07:06 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: It is official. KickPherson was an awful option. Hearing him say that made it abundantly clear. Lol

Offense needs to stop this FG shit. Same thing happened last week. INT on the opposing side of the field, FG. 57 yard pass play to Chase, FG. Need to get TDs not FGs.

Yup FGs instead of TDs are going to cost them.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - sloSTI - 01-22-2022

Can one of the DTs pass block??

***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - ah5 - 01-22-2022

Is that a 6-3 defense?

Sent from my BE2026 using Tapatalk

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Trademark - 01-22-2022

Money mac is clutch

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - ElkValleyBengal - 01-22-2022

Hard to criticize Chase on the big play, but he's gone if he cuts toward the sideline instead of toward the middle of the field.

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Awful Llama - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 07:05 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I really thought Chase was gonna score on that.

Looks like we'll need a homerun ball because sustained drives do not appear to be on the menu today. 

***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - Bronxbengal - 01-22-2022

Girl flag football…wasn’t that the lingerie league?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - BengalFanInNJ - 01-22-2022

Tupou probably done for the game

RE: ***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans*** - TheLeonardLeap - 01-22-2022

(01-22-2022, 07:06 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: I'm doing a drinking game to it  Sick

Go ahead and predial 911 so you can just hit the call button to get them to come pump out your stomach.