Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? (/Thread-If-We-Pull-Off-the-Win-in-KC-Will-be-be-the-Favorites-in-the-Superbowl)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - Science Friction - 01-26-2022

If the Bengals are able to escape KC with the win, do you think they will then be the favorites to win it all? Personally, I think SF will beat the Rams and I like our chances against the 49'ers. Would have beaten them handily last time were it not for all the muffs. I don't really fear either the Rams or Niners like I do the Chiefs. I think Sunday's game is , by far, our biggest obstacle to our first Superbowl win.

I know it would have been unfathomable early in the season, but do you think the Cincinnati Bengals , with a win on Sunday, will enter the Superbowl as the favorite ???

I haven't really paid much attention to what the oddsmakers are saying. Would be be favorites or dogs against the NFC champ?

RE: If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - NotBigzo - 01-26-2022

(01-26-2022, 01:50 AM)Science Friction Wrote: If the Bengals are able to escape KC with the win, do you think they will then be the favorites to win it all?  Personally, I think SF will beat the Rams and I like our chances against the 49'ers. Would have beaten them handily last time were it not for all the muffs. I don't really fear either the Rams or Niners like I do the Chiefs. I think Sunday's game is , by far, our biggest obstacle to our first Superbowl win.

I know it would have been unfathomable early in the season, but do you think the Cincinnati Bengals , with a win on Sunday, will enter the Superbowl as the favorite ???

I haven't really paid much attention to what the oddsmakers are saying.  Would be be favorites or dogs against the NFC champ?

No.

Rams have the most complete team left and SF beat us in the regular season.

RE: If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - Interceptor - 01-26-2022

No. We will still not have earned respect until we get that ring.

RE: If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - magikod - 01-26-2022

(01-26-2022, 01:55 AM)Interceptor Wrote: No. We will still not have earned respect until we get that ring.

i agree with interceptor here. we get the ring we get the respect

RE: If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - Science Friction - 01-26-2022

I'll say this, if we win on Sunday, I say we should be , at worst, only slight dogs against the NFC champ. However, the HUGE challenge comes this Sunday, in my opinion.

RE: If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - kevin - 01-26-2022

(01-26-2022, 01:50 AM)Science Friction Wrote: If the Bengals are able to escape KC with the win, do you think they will then be the favorites to win it all?  Personally, I think SF will beat the Rams and I like our chances against the 49'ers. Would have beaten them handily last time were it not for all the muffs. I don't really fear either the Rams or Niners like I do the Chiefs. I think Sunday's game is , by far, our biggest obstacle to our first Superbowl win.

I haven't really paid much attention to what the oddsmakers are saying.  Would be be favorites or dogs against the NFC champ?

The Super Bowl will be in LA California against either the LA Rams or San Francisco 49ers.  It is very much a Road Game for the Chiefs or the Bengals.  Especially if Rams get to play in their home stadium. 

RE: If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - Adamantium - 01-26-2022

They will continue to doubt us. Even with a ring. Next year they'd be saying we're a long shot.

RE: If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - wanga - 01-26-2022

No we won’t be favourites but we’ll win it.

RE: If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - Nicomo Cosca - 01-26-2022

(01-26-2022, 01:52 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: No.

Because Darius Phillips gifted them 10 points off of muffed punts. Without that the game never would have went to OT.

RE: If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - Savagehenry54 - 01-26-2022

We're a dog to either NFC team for three reasons...

Aaron Donald
Nick Bosa
Bengals OLine

RE: If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - Whacked - 01-26-2022

(01-26-2022, 01:52 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: No.

Agreed on the Rams looking freakishly complete AND San Fran is playing much better now than when they beat us; then again, so are we in some regards.

RE: If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - KillerGoose - 01-26-2022

I could see Cincinnati either being favorites or slight underdogs to the 49ers but Cincinnati would be heavy underdogs against the Rams, as they should be IMO.

RE: If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - AlphaBengal - 01-26-2022

They’ll flex the game to 3pm on Saturday if we’re in the Super Bowl.

RE: If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - SHRacerX - 01-26-2022

I think they would be slight favorites over SF, but underdogs by at least 5 to the Rams because they are the new darlings.  

RE: If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - Sled21 - 01-26-2022

The McVay/Taylor Bowl???

RE: If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - PhilHos - 01-26-2022

IF the Rams are reprensenting the NFC, I'd say we'd still be underdogs. If it's the 49ers? I think it's going to be a toss up. One of those 3 point or less lines.

RE: If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - Nepa - 01-26-2022

(01-26-2022, 06:49 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: We're a dog to either NFC team for three reasons...

Aaron Donald
Nick Bosa
Bengals OLine

No respect as yet. Rams have three first-team All-pros (Kupp, Donald, Ramsey) and SF has two all-pros (Samuel and Williams).

Bengals have zero first-team all pros. 

KC also has zero first-team all pros.

RE: If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - Awful Llama - 01-26-2022

(01-26-2022, 02:11 AM)magikod Wrote: i agree with interceptor here. we get the ring we get the respect

First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the women.

[Image: fb00b2713c255ef8dcadb9b32a510056.jpg]

RE: If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - Bengalpool - 01-26-2022

Talking about anything except the Chiefs right now is asking for a harder letdown than needed if Kermit beats us this time. And yes, we would be the underdogs as usual which I believe plays in our favor. Our guys pay attention to that for bulletin board material.

RE: If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl? - BengalFanInNJ - 01-26-2022

Probably be a 7 point underdog to the Rams and 3 point dog to the Niners. Remember, the Super Bowl will be played in their backyard.