Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
If We Pull Off the Win in KC ,Will be be the Favorites in the Superbowl?
If the Bengals are able to escape KC with the win, do you think they will then be the favorites to win it all? Personally, I think SF will beat the Rams and I like our chances against the 49'ers. Would have beaten them handily last time were it not for all the muffs. I don't really fear either the Rams or Niners like I do the Chiefs. I think Sunday's game is , by far, our biggest obstacle to our first Superbowl win.

I know it would have been unfathomable early in the season, but do you think the Cincinnati Bengals , with a win on Sunday, will enter the Superbowl as the favorite ???

I haven't really paid much attention to what the oddsmakers are saying. Would be be favorites or dogs against the NFC champ?
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 01:50 AM)Science Friction Wrote: If the Bengals are able to escape KC with the win, do you think they will then be the favorites to win it all?  Personally, I think SF will beat the Rams and I like our chances against the 49'ers. Would have beaten them handily last time were it not for all the muffs. I don't really fear either the Rams or Niners like I do the Chiefs. I think Sunday's game is , by far, our biggest obstacle to our first Superbowl win.

I know it would have been unfathomable early in the season, but do you think the Cincinnati Bengals , with a win on Sunday, will enter the Superbowl as the favorite ???

I haven't really paid much attention to what the oddsmakers are saying.  Would be be favorites or dogs against the NFC champ?

No.

Rams have the most complete team left and SF beat us in the regular season.
Reply/Quote
No. We will still not have earned respect until we get that ring.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 01:55 AM)Interceptor Wrote: No. We will still not have earned respect until we get that ring.

i agree with interceptor here. we get the ring we get the respect
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I'll say this, if we win on Sunday, I say we should be , at worst, only slight dogs against the NFC champ. However, the HUGE challenge comes this Sunday, in my opinion.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 01:50 AM)Science Friction Wrote: If the Bengals are able to escape KC with the win, do you think they will then be the favorites to win it all?  Personally, I think SF will beat the Rams and I like our chances against the 49'ers. Would have beaten them handily last time were it not for all the muffs. I don't really fear either the Rams or Niners like I do the Chiefs. I think Sunday's game is , by far, our biggest obstacle to our first Superbowl win.

I haven't really paid much attention to what the oddsmakers are saying.  Would be be favorites or dogs against the NFC champ?

The Super Bowl will be in LA California against either the LA Rams or San Francisco 49ers.  It is very much a Road Game for the Chiefs or the Bengals.  Especially if Rams get to play in their home stadium. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
They will continue to doubt us. Even with a ring. Next year they'd be saying we're a long shot.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
No we won’t be favourites but we’ll win it.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 01:52 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: No.

Because Darius Phillips gifted them 10 points off of muffed punts. Without that the game never would have went to OT.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

We're a dog to either NFC team for three reasons...

Aaron Donald
Nick Bosa
Bengals OLine
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 01:52 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: No.

Agreed on the Rams looking freakishly complete AND San Fran is playing much better now than when they beat us; then again, so are we in some regards.
Reply/Quote
I could see Cincinnati either being favorites or slight underdogs to the 49ers but Cincinnati would be heavy underdogs against the Rams, as they should be IMO.
Reply/Quote
They’ll flex the game to 3pm on Saturday if we’re in the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote

I think they would be slight favorites over SF, but underdogs by at least 5 to the Rams because they are the new darlings.  
Reply/Quote
The McVay/Taylor Bowl???
Reply/Quote
IF the Rams are reprensenting the NFC, I'd say we'd still be underdogs. If it's the 49ers? I think it's going to be a toss up. One of those 3 point or less lines.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 06:49 AM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: We're a dog to either NFC team for three reasons...

Aaron Donald
Nick Bosa
Bengals OLine

No respect as yet. Rams have three first-team All-pros (Kupp, Donald, Ramsey) and SF has two all-pros (Samuel and Williams).

Bengals have zero first-team all pros. 

KC also has zero first-team all pros.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 02:11 AM)magikod Wrote: i agree with interceptor here. we get the ring we get the respect

First you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the women.

[Image: fb00b2713c255ef8dcadb9b32a510056.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Talking about anything except the Chiefs right now is asking for a harder letdown than needed if Kermit beats us this time. And yes, we would be the underdogs as usual which I believe plays in our favor. Our guys pay attention to that for bulletin board material.
Reply/Quote
Probably be a 7 point underdog to the Rams and 3 point dog to the Niners. Remember, the Super Bowl will be played in their backyard.
Reply/Quote