Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Practice noise - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Practice noise (/Thread-Practice-noise)

Pages: 1 2

Practice noise - pally - 01-26-2022

It was reported that the team was practicing in PBS with piped-in noise to simulate Arrowhead noise.  I had seen various reports on how loud it. was.  Here is how it sounded outside of PBS

RE: Practice noise - magikod - 01-26-2022

we got this! chiefs going down!!

WHO DEY!

RE: Practice noise - Rubekahn29 - 01-26-2022

It’s good to practice in this. I definitely felt noise was an issue they weren’t as prepared as they thought they would be for the titans.

RE: Practice noise - Awful Llama - 01-26-2022

I saw Aditi Kinkhabwala do a live remote in front of PBS on NFL Network, and she said that she and her cameraman were getting coffee downtown, and the crowd noise they were pumping in was so loud that they could hear it from three blocks away. Good stuff.

(01-26-2022, 08:57 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I saw Aditi Kinkhabwala do a live remote in front of PBS on NFL Network, and she said that she and her cameraman were getting coffee downtown, and the crowd noise they were pumping in was so loud that they could hear it from three blocks away.  Good stuff.

haha i love it!!!!

RE: Practice noise - TheLeonardLeap - 01-26-2022

All the Bengals players after a week of this...

[Image: fv0iu2kgtaqq5ktu3y8z.gif]

RE: Practice noise - grampahol - 01-26-2022

Seems I recall years ago a helicopter hoovering above a stadium during a big game, but they put an end to the practice out of fears of a crash into a crowded stadium.. Seems I remember one at a Reds game years back..

RE: Practice noise - PAjwPhilly - 01-26-2022

Who Dey

(01-26-2022, 09:07 PM)grampahol Wrote: Seems I recall years ago a helicopter hoovering above a stadium during a big game, but they put an end to the practice out of fears of a crash into a crowded stadium.. Seems I remember one at a Reds game years back..

Was it dropping live turkeys by any chance?

[Image: WKRP-Turkey-Drop.jpg]

RE: Practice noise - TheFan - 01-26-2022

(01-26-2022, 08:45 PM)pally Wrote: It was reported that the team was practicing in PBS with piped-in noise to simulate Arrowhead noise.  I had seen various reports on how loud it. was.  Here is how it sounded outside of PBS

I know arrowhead is a step above but I'm surprised they didn't do anything like that for the Titans game. 

RE: Practice noise - Nepa - 01-26-2022

Now they need to practice tackling a Chiefs fan who runs onto the field.

(01-26-2022, 09:24 PM)Nepa Wrote: Now they need to practice tackling a Chiefs fan who runs onto the field.

Hilarious Who Dey

(01-26-2022, 09:24 PM)Nepa Wrote: Now they need to practice tackling a Chiefs fan who runs onto the field.

And put two loud asshats in a suite and pretend they're Mahomes' baby mama and brother.

RE: Practice noise - Whacked - 01-26-2022

(01-26-2022, 08:45 PM)pally Wrote: It was reported that the team was practicing in PBS with piped-in noise to simulate Arrowhead noise.  I had seen various reports on how loud it. was.  Here is how it sounded outside of PBS

Ha! Love it. Great idea !!

RE: Practice noise - HarleyDog - 01-26-2022

(01-26-2022, 09:13 PM)TheFan Wrote: I know arrowhead is a step above but I'm surprised they didn't do anything like that for the Titans game. 

Probably didn’t think about it until TN. Plus, knowing your going to the loudest stadium in the AFC, it’s a brilliant move. Zac learning and thinking outside the box. Gives me serious excitement and confidence.

RE: Practice noise - TheFan - 01-26-2022

(01-26-2022, 10:13 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Probably didn’t think about it until TN. Plus, knowing your going to the loudest stadium in the AFC, it’s a brilliant move. Zac learning and thinking outside the box. Gives me serious excitement and confidence.

I get giving ZT credit for things but lots have teams have done this before including the Bengals. I think the fact they didn't do it for the Titans game is just kind of dumb and obviously showed. 

RE: Practice noise - Go Cards - 01-27-2022

Amidst an uproar the Bengals prepare for the clamoring chiefdom.

RE: Practice noise - wanga - 01-27-2022

That’s great.

RE: Practice noise - Sled21 - 01-27-2022

Fine line between pumping in noise and damaging your players hearing.

RE: Practice noise - Rubekahn29 - 01-27-2022

(01-27-2022, 09:23 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Fine line between pumping in noise and damaging your players hearing.

If they’re deaf they can’t hear the noise… problem solved.