Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** (/Thread-AFCCG-Playoff-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Chiefs)

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Au165 - 01-30-2022

They are the best team in the league…that’s the way it goes sometimes.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - treee - 01-30-2022

We HAVE to score here

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - iowahwky4cincy - 01-30-2022

Enjoy it while you can, Chiefs fans. This year will be your last go around for awhile.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Timanky12 - 01-30-2022

2 deep safeties and everything is underneath, except for the one long pass. Can’t keep playing like this.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - michaelsean - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 05:59 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: How do we get as good as the chiefs? What can we do other than an o line? We don't have a D line either.

The o line. Our d line isn’t bad, it’s just everyone else’s look better because they are going against our O line. Our D line would have a field day against our O line.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:01 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Thought you blocked me ser?

You have nobody on ignore? Lol. I do read your hilarious posts. 

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Housh - 01-30-2022

Defense cant tackle on 1st down and cant cover ANY passing play at all

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Millhouse - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:01 PM)Synric Wrote: Offensive and Defensive Line in the offseason.

Some new starters, and definitely new backups.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Clark W Griswold - 01-30-2022

Wow Lous D has no clue today.
Bengals may want to keep running it and milking the clock so they don’t give up 50.
They better get a TD here because the D hasn’t come close to slowing the Chiefs down much less stopping them.

We know they need massive O line help but today shows that the D is nowhere near championship level yet.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Supadave - 01-30-2022

They were not meant to be here at all. Lady Luck helped and you would be a fool to not see it. It’s been great but I’m even more excited to see what they do next season after they fix the offensive line. Mahommes is good but with the time and talent he has anyone can be good in that situation.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Browns Town Bengal - 01-30-2022

The only saving grace is I probably wont be biting my fingernails at the end

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Ell Prez - 01-30-2022

KC is playing harder and they have more talent. Game over.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - kalibengal - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:00 PM)Joelist Wrote: Pathetic defense. we NEEDED the D to actually play well and they shat their pants.

21-3 at KC...not stopping anything they are trying
I hate say it but its been a fun ride..see ya at draft time.
If JB and Co proves me wrong Im so welcome to it but my anxiety has gone to i hope LA beats the living crap out of KC in SB 

***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Kaiden.Gower - 01-30-2022

Defense is embarrassing. Doesn’t look like we deserve to step foot on the same field.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - jfkbengals - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:01 PM)motoarch Wrote: Wow lots of quit in this forum.

NOthing new there.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Science Friction - 01-30-2022

I don't know why so many wanted to play KC instead of Buffalo. 13 brain farted seconds by the Bills sealed our fate.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Billy_Bengal - 01-30-2022

KC is the best team in the NFL. We never really stood a chance after losing CJ. Time to go out and spend like crazy on the FA market.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Synric - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:01 PM)Housh Wrote: Refs callled it even and Lou wasnt coaching scared. We havent sent 1 blitz all game, and at times rush only 3. That isnt smart

You have to create blitz situations. If the Chiefs run game is averaging 8 or 9 yards a carry blitzing will not help.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - swilson3828 - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:00 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Time to look for a real defensive coordinator

Actually it's time to look for some REAL defensive backs and not a bunch of scubs that other teams gave up on.  Those guys couldn't cover their eyes from sunlight with their hands

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - jeremydc - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:02 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: You have nobody on ignore? Lol. I do read your hilarious posts. 

Thanks. Appreciate it