Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** (/Thread-AFCCG-Playoff-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Chiefs)

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Au165 - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:35 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: If they did the ref scouting report they would have known to start the game, betting the Chiefs knew. "KOBE"

Not going to get super physical in two high shells with zone under it because not a huge need to. We will have to go single high which means we will need to get hands on then.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - masonbengals fan - 01-30-2022

Need a TO here

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Sled21 - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:35 PM)Joelist Wrote: Doesn't matter what happened in those games. IN THIS GAME had our D even just tackled like legit pros at least 2 of the TDs are not there. 

Yep, missed tackles are killing us.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - 2MinutesHate - 01-30-2022

The downfield plays can't develop because our offensive line can't block. That leaves Zac Taylor with nothing but the dink and dunk which Kansas City will give us all day long.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Joelist - 01-30-2022

And on offense the popgun approach with the super predictable first downs needs to stop too - all it does is put us behind the down/distance count.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Whatever - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:34 PM)Au165 Wrote: DB’s need to play more physical of the refs aren’t going to call it. If they are going to make them call it repeatedly and make it embarrassing for them to keep throwing flags. Have to be more physical if they won’t call it.

Tough to do with the call right before the half.  

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:35 PM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: That's where any offensive genius between Zac and Brian will be tested.  The last two years, Zac showed he was pretty stubborn with sticking to his plan, and if the players didn't fit it, they couldn't win.  This year, the team has been better and making adjustments, and he's had the roster.  Uzo out makes it interesting, but it's a good test.  

I've got my popcorn ready for the second half.  I still think the Bengals' D needs to make a statement and not leave this up to the offense alone.  

This rides on the defence. Joe Burrow could throw a TD on every play and it wouldn't matter right now. Defence needs to do what a lot of teams can't do, and stop the Chiefs. This first drive definitely can't be 7.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - iowahwky4cincy - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:29 PM)M.W. Wrote: I am glad I came into this with the mindset of this is amazing win or lose.  I don't think any other team in the league has the future of the Bengals.  Nearly every starter under contract with plenty of cap space.  Fix the O-line - 1 draft, 1 or 2 FA. Honestly let Bates walk and double down on OL money.  Go with an impact LB with the extra space.

THIS.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - jfkbengals - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:36 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Need a TO here

I'll settle for a punt if necessary.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - grampahol - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:28 PM)samhain Wrote: Great job by the TV crew setting up right by the halftime sound system.  Make it stop.

Network should be highly pissed.. 

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Mike M (the other one) - 01-30-2022

I'd like to remind everyone, earlier meeting score at half:
28-17 so it's all right there. and we were denied one td by refs, that tried to gift KC one as well

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Au165 - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:36 PM)Whatever Wrote: Tough to do with the call right before the half.  

Cant hook hips but I’m hooking the arm constantly.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Browns Town Bengal - 01-30-2022

The number one D couldnt stop this team, how does Lou do it

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Bengalstripes9 - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:35 PM)Au165 Wrote: I still like Ossai, obviously if an elite one gel sure I just don’t see it. The value could be at corner though.

Love Ossai as well. It’s hard to say what will be there at the end of the first. Oline is the biggest need. It’s a spot you have to take BPA though. I could see corner, oline, tight end, dline. I don’t know what’s going to be available in our range tho.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - GridironMonarch - 01-30-2022

Jim Nantz has NO idea who the SB halftime entertainment is. Just reading it off a script. I'd bet money on it.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - BobJones4980 - 01-30-2022

What is with our damn run defense today

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Joelist - 01-30-2022

And D still worthless on defense.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Science Friction - 01-30-2022

(01-30-2022, 06:32 PM)Au165 Wrote: The best defense in the league didn’t last week…

That Bills' "best defense" was AWFUL!    Bills' acquired that best defense moniker against some really bad offenses.

If you want to bring 4 that’s fine but it doesn’t have to be the same for need to simulate pressure and come from different places.

RE: ***(AFCCG) Playoff GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - reuben.ahmed - 01-30-2022

4th man to the ball makes the tackle lol