Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2021 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2021-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** (/Thread-SUPER-BOWL-LVI-GameDay-Thread-Rams-vs-Bengals)

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Timanky12 - 02-13-2022

Why play the game, everyone picking us to lose. If this isn’t motivation, I don’t know what is.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Shake n Blake - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 08:04 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Didn't they say that in the last 2 games?

Fair point. Let them hate.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - WiregrassBenGal - 02-13-2022

It is clear here, so my TV is picking up NBC from Paducah fine, for now! I've got my pizza and beer. Let's go!!!!

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - michaelsean - 02-13-2022

Awesome for Mahomes that he gets to be seen during the Super Bowl

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 02-13-2022

Man I'm getting really anxious. I really want them to finish this thing off with a win. I'm fine being the underdog and the whole Aaron Donald vs our oline in deserved. But they've all seemed to have forgotten what the #1 reason we are in the superbowl is.... our defense. Let's go Bengals shock the world one more time. Who Dey!!!

I also saw McPherson made a 63 yarder pregame.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - psychdoctor - 02-13-2022

I'm nervous as hell right now. I'm wearing my Joe Burrell Orange t-shirt. They are 6 and 0 when I wear it.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - michaelsean - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 08:03 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Man, we started this season debating whether the Bengals would even have a winning season.

And now...here we are posting about them in a SB thread! 

[Image: the-office-michael-scott.gif]

Wasn’t even a debate for me. 6-8 wins

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Interceptor - 02-13-2022

Where's his helmet?????

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - sloSTI - 02-13-2022

A few players mention their high school instead of college

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Interceptor - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 08:10 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I'm nervous as hell right now. I'm wearing my Joe Burrell Orange t-shirt. They are 6 and 0 when I wear it.

You should get a Burrow jersey next.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Destro - 02-13-2022

Won't be in here much. Be good to each other. Don't overreact. We are for real, no matter what happens. There is pride in that. Love you, my orange and black brothers and sisters. Who Dey

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - psychdoctor - 02-13-2022

Clark Harris looks like a biker from one of the movies in the '70s.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Awful Llama - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 08:11 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Where's his helmet?????

Joe's so tough he wears the helmet to protect the helmet.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - pally - 02-13-2022

Definitely a bigger cheer for the Bengals than the Rams

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Bengalholic - 02-13-2022

Damn...hearing Welcome to the Jungle in the SB. F'n goosebumps!

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 02-13-2022

Anybody else run back and forth in the living room at the same time the Bengals ran out of the tunnel?

(02-13-2022, 08:08 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Man I'm getting really anxious. I really want them to finish this thing off with a win. I'm fine being the underdog and the whole Aaron Donald vs our oline in deserved. But they've all seemed to have forgotten what the #1 reason we are in the superbowl is.... our defense. Let's go Bengals shock the world one more time. Who Dey!!!

I also saw McPherson made a 63 yarder pregame.

Already the most ridiculous season for any team in a long time. I’m ready to make it the most ridiculous season ever.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 02-13-2022

(02-13-2022, 08:05 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Why play the game, everyone picking us to lose.  If this isn’t motivation, I don’t know what is.

The NBC fan poll had the Bengals picked to win by 54% of respondants.

Someone mentioned that fan reports say there are more Bengals fans in the crowd than Rams fans.  The cheers over the TV feed when the teams took the field sounded like those reports are correct.

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 02-13-2022

My TV is at volume 75 and it is not nearly loud enough, I may have gone deaf

RE: ***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals*** - Joelist - 02-13-2022

One interesting thing to see will be how each teams coaching staff works in a game where there is zero reason to hold anything whatsoever back - win or lose this is the finale!