Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
***SUPER BOWL LVI GameDay Thread - Rams vs Bengals***
Twice the feed has frozen. They need to get that shit straightened out in the next 30 minutes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 07:32 PM)Interceptor Wrote: WTF? Why am I feeling sleepy right now???????

Take a nap while LA gets a big lead then wake up soon as the Bengals are about to yank the rug out from under their visions of grandeur ThumbsUp .. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 07:48 PM)Interceptor Wrote: OK, just as long as I don't have to buy you a drink or dinner.  Wink

That is Netflix and Chill 
Reply/Quote
We finally made it. One last game for all the glory.
Reply/Quote
According to everyone on NBC, the Bengals may as well forfeit and head home.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Looks like Adrian Peterson can kiss whatever thoughts of his career continuing good-bye...

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/02/13/adrian-peterson-arrested-for-domestic-violence/
Reply/Quote
For all the marbles
Reply/Quote
With all the people picking Rams you'd think the spread would be more
Reply/Quote
Halle Berry must have made some sort of deal with the devil to look like that.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Did I miss anything yet, waiting for kickoff to turn tv on lol
Reply/Quote
Still trying to push LA as a great football town.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Who Dey for Life!
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Alright, I’ve been calm all day. That’s over now. Getting anxious.
Reply/Quote
My son just got in. Headed to Bengals after party that they are having win or lose.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 08:00 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Still trying to push LA as a great football town.

While reporters and fans alike are reporting more Bengals fans there than Rams fans

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Funny, they didn't show a clip from Black Sunday. Hell, the last act even takes place at the Super Bowl.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Man, we started this season debating whether the Bengals would even have a winning season.

And now...here we are posting about them in a SB thread! 

[Image: the-office-michael-scott.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 07:58 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: According to everyone on NBC, the Bengals may as well forfeit and head home.

Didn't they say that in the last 2 games?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 08:03 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Funny, they didn't show a clip from Black Sunday.  Hell, the last act even takes place at the Super Bowl.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 07:58 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: According to everyone on NBC, the Bengals may as well forfeit and head home.

Yeah they should head out now to beat the traffic v
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote