Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
No trip to Europe for Bengals. - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: No trip to Europe for Bengals. (/Thread-No-trip-to-Europe-for-Bengals)

No trip to Europe for Bengals. - Cuzz from England - 05-04-2022

The European fixtures are out and the Bengals are not traveling. The fixtures are the Vikings against the Saints at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium north London on the 2nd of October, the Giants against the Packers at the Tottenham stadium on October 9th, the Broncos against the Jaguars on October 30th and if you fancy a trip to Germany the Seahawks against the Buccaneers on the 13th November and if you fancy a trip South the 49ers against the Cardinals on 21st November. Probably not a bad thing for the Bengals to have to travel abroad but a shame for me as I could jump on a train and 2 hours later be in North London.

RE: No trip to Europe for Bengals. - Cuzz from England - 05-04-2022

The Broncos and Jaguars play at Wembley stadium and the 49ers and Cardinals play in Mexico city by the way.

RE: No trip to Europe for Bengals. - sabu74 - 05-04-2022

Heard some roumors about the Benagls playing in Munich, unfortunately they don´t.

RE: No trip to Europe for Bengals. - BFritz21 - 05-04-2022

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mhm0p3asni00u4y3k4...y.gif&ct=g]

Love that we don't have to lose a home game or even worry about the time change messing with us for an important game!

RE: No trip to Europe for Bengals. - Earendil - 05-04-2022

(05-04-2022, 03:43 PM)sabu74 Wrote: Heard some roumors about the Benagls playing in Munich, unfortunately they don´t.

I'm sorry for you, but happy for me since they will be in Tampa which is only a couple hours drive for me.

RE: No trip to Europe for Bengals. - CJD - 05-04-2022

Nice!

RE: No trip to Europe for Bengals. - J24 - 05-05-2022

I think its a mistake by the league not to have the Bengals in Europe for a game.

RE: No trip to Europe for Bengals. - sabu74 - 05-05-2022

(05-05-2022, 02:25 AM)J24 Wrote: I think its a mistake by the league not to have the Bengals in Europe for a game.

They could do some much media with Joe being around and increase the fan base. Maybe next year.....

RE: No trip to Europe for Bengals. - hollodero - 05-05-2022

I'm sad. Munich would have been really nice.

But then again, now I'm happy for all the regular Bengals fans who understandably have no interest in the team making this trip.

RE: No trip to Europe for Bengals. - michaelsean - 05-05-2022

(05-05-2022, 06:06 AM)hollodero Wrote: I'm sad. Munich would have been really nice.

But then again, now I'm happy for all the regular Bengals fans who understandably have no interest in the team making this trip.

If it would be an away game I’d be happy for the Bengals to get some more exposure in Europe. Plus my son is a student equipment manager so he probably would have gone although I’m not sure how much of a tourist he would have had a chance to be. He saw very little of LA, Super Bowl week.

RE: No trip to Europe for Bengals. - bengalfan74 - 05-05-2022

Bad for you, sorry. But good for us.

RE: No trip to Europe for Bengals. - masonbengals fan - 05-05-2022

Good news

RE: No trip to Europe for Bengals. - SladeX - 05-05-2022

I follow Tottenham, so a game there would be outstanding. Maybe next year.