Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No trip to Europe for Bengals.
The European fixtures are out and the Bengals are not traveling. The fixtures are the Vikings against the Saints at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium north London on the 2nd of October, the Giants against the Packers at the Tottenham stadium on October 9th, the Broncos against the Jaguars on October 30th and if you fancy a trip to Germany the Seahawks against the Buccaneers on the 13th November and if you fancy a trip South the 49ers against the Cardinals on 21st November. Probably not a bad thing for the Bengals to have to travel abroad but a shame for me as I could jump on a train and 2 hours later be in North London.
Reply/Quote
The Broncos and Jaguars play at Wembley stadium and the 49ers and Cardinals play in Mexico city by the way.
Reply/Quote
Heard some roumors about the Benagls playing in Munich, unfortunately they don´t.
hard work ain´t easy, but usually easy ain´t worth it
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mhm0p3asni00u4y3k4...y.gif&ct=g]

Love that we don't have to lose a home game or even worry about the time change messing with us for an important game!
Reply/Quote
(05-04-2022, 03:43 PM)sabu74 Wrote: Heard some roumors about the Benagls playing in Munich, unfortunately they don´t.

I'm sorry for you, but happy for me since they will be in Tampa which is only a couple hours drive for me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nice!
Reply/Quote
I think its a mistake by the league not to have the Bengals in Europe for a game.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2022, 02:25 AM)J24 Wrote: I think its a mistake by the league not to have the Bengals in Europe for a game.

They could do some much media with Joe being around and increase the fan base. Maybe next year.....
hard work ain´t easy, but usually easy ain´t worth it
Reply/Quote
I'm sad. Munich would have been really nice.

But then again, now I'm happy for all the regular Bengals fans who understandably have no interest in the team making this trip.
Reply/Quote
(05-05-2022, 06:06 AM)hollodero Wrote: I'm sad. Munich would have been really nice.

But then again, now I'm happy for all the regular Bengals fans who understandably have no interest in the team making this trip.

If it would be an away game I’d be happy for the Bengals to get some more exposure in Europe. Plus my son is a student equipment manager so he probably would have gone although I’m not sure how much of a tourist he would have had a chance to be. He saw very little of LA, Super Bowl week.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bad for you, sorry. But good for us.
Reply/Quote
Good news
Reply/Quote
I follow Tottenham, so a game there would be outstanding. Maybe next year.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote