Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Roe Vs Wade Overturned - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+--- Thread: Roe Vs Wade Overturned (/Thread-Roe-Vs-Wade-Overturned)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Roe Vs Wade Overturned - samhain - 07-30-2022

(07-30-2022, 10:13 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: Are we thinking this is StLucieBengal? They also use the name MrRager, if so. 

Yeah, but those two were punks compared to GA9/Tommy Cassanova.  He was the OG hard right troll in P&R.  When that whole series of events took place, and it was definitely worthy of being called and event, Trump was still a liberal.  This dude was crazy even before we knew exactly how crazy things could really get.

RE: Roe Vs Wade Overturned - Vas Deferens - 07-30-2022

Im assuming he has time on his hands after a restraining order was approved. No small feat for a victim without citizenship. Poor woman, hope she is ok.

RE: Roe Vs Wade Overturned - Leon - 07-30-2022

(07-30-2022, 04:34 AM)pally Wrote: Sorry, a fetus does not and should not have equal rights to a living, breathing child.  No person, should EVER be forced to sacrifice themselves for a sake of pregnancy caused by criminal activity. A healthy pregnancy is physically and mentally taxing on a fully grown adult and you people want to put a half grown 10 year old through an extremely high risk pregnancy with zero regard for her life. She is not mature enough mentally or physically to carry a child.  You are making the 10 year old a sacrificial lamb. I’m sorry but all you people putting a fetus over the child is sick.

i aint saying its an easy situation. it aint. its awful when it happens. i struggle with this one. i admit that. i just have a hard time nandling the idea of killing a baby who is also a victim. you make a good point about a girl and how hard it would be. my daughter in law has been really talking a lot to me about this and i aint saying my way of thinking is absolutely right. im just struggling with what is the best thing for everyone. i just dont know.

(07-30-2022, 05:19 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: cause you no word two good me no see legitimacy when read.

if making fun of people make you feel better then thats to bad buddy. have a blessed day.

(07-30-2022, 02:08 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: if making fun of people make you feel better then thats to bad buddy. have a blessed day.

Watch use sayin cause I’m nandling it?

(07-30-2022, 02:32 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Watch use sayin cause I’m nandling it?

heres a good talk that might help you friend. its from people on quora and its pretty good, hope it helps you and you start feeling better about yourself. 

It’s an illusion that they “feel good”. Someone who makes fun of other people is insecure, they have low self-esteem. Making of fun of others will give them the illusion that they are better. That person knows very well that they don’t feel good which is why they resort to making fun of others.

To an onlooker it will appear as if the ‘offender’ feels good about what they are doing but make no mistake, it’s far from the truth. Inside, they struggle with feelings of inferiority and mask it by mocking others.

I feel that there is one reason and one reason only why people mock and deride others.

These are people who must do so in order to make themselves feel superior. They don’t like seeing others as being equal to or better than themselves, so they choose to deride others in order to drag them down in order to elevate themselves.

The way someone treats others shows how they mentally treat themselves.

What someone does to themselves comes out by the way they treat others.

Thoughts of forgiving self, nurturing self, loving self, embracing self would come out as being loving, accepting, embracing of other people.

Thoughts of degrading self, bashing self, mocking self, would come out as mocking and ridiculing others.

You can see the amount of pain someone is in by the amount of pain they try to dish out.

RE: Roe Vs Wade Overturned - BigPapaKain - 07-30-2022

(07-30-2022, 02:45 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: heres a good talk that might help you friend. its from people on quora and its pretty good, hope it helps you and you start feeling better your yourself. 

It’s an illusion that they “feel good”. Someone who makes fun of other people is insecure, they have low self-esteem. Making of fun of others will give them the illusion that they are better. That person knows very well that they don’t feel good which is why they resort to making fun of others.

To an onlooker it will appear as if the ‘offender’ feels good about what they are doing but make no mistake, it’s far from the truth. Inside, they struggle with feelings of inferiority and mask it by mocking others.

I feel that there is one reason and one reason only why people mock and deride others.

These are people who must do so in order to make themselves feel superior. They don’t like seeing others as being equal to or better than themselves, so they choose to deride others in order to drag them down in order to elevate themselves.

The way someone treats others shows how they mentally treat themselves.

What someone does to themselves comes out by the way they treat others.

Thoughts of forgiving self, nurturing self, loving self, embracing self would come out as being loving, accepting, embracing of other people.

Thoughts of degrading self, bashing self, mocking self, would come out as mocking and ridiculing others.

You can see the amount of pain someone is in by the amount of pain they try to dish out.

So you're all for dying painfully and needlessly.

Got it.

(07-30-2022, 02:47 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So you're all for dying painfully and needlessly.

Got it.

he makin effoorts not to capital nuttin butt jEBus butt aint learnneed bout ‘postrofies cause go with persona.

Amateur hour on the troll caravan.

(07-30-2022, 02:47 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: So you're all for dying painfully and needlessly.

Got it.

here in a couple hours im gonna be going fishing with my son and his wife and the grandkids. its a beauty of a day outside buddy. get out there and enjoy it. have some fun and soak up this great weather. you can but heads anyday but today is perfect for gettin there and having some good fun.

have a blessed day buddy. heck i would take you fishing with me if i could.

(07-30-2022, 02:57 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: he makin effoorts not to capital nuttin butt jEBus butt aint learnneed bout ‘postrofies cause go with persona.  

i dont capitolize stuff because i just type. i aint worried about it cause im not trying to impress anyone or pretending im smarter than anyone. im just who i am. i try to type stuff out quick and make my points. i might make a mistake here and there but what does that matter with what im actually saying. you have to stop and take time to capitolize God and Jesus out of respect. or at least thats how i feel. 

notice i aint never called you a name or made fun of you. and i wont cause i dont think im better than anyone.
i even showed you some points other people said that might help figure out why you doing it.

(07-30-2022, 03:12 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: i dont capitolize stuff because i just type. i aint worried about it cause im not trying ti impress anyone or pretending im smarter than anyone. im just who i am. i try to type stuff out quick and make my points. i might make a mistake here and there but what does that matter with what im actually saying. you have to stop and take time to capitolize God and Jesus out of respect. or at least thats how i feel. 

notice i aint never called you a name or made fun of you. and i wont cause i dont think im better than anyone.
i even showed you some points other people said that might help figure out why you doing it.

Wow. Quickly improved yer writing. Amazing gains.

aint foolin knowbuddy dere body.

(07-30-2022, 03:02 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: here in a couple hours im gonna be going fishing with my son and his wife and the grandkids. its a beauty of a day outside buddy. get out there and enjoy it. have some fun and soak up this great weather. you can but heads anyday but today is perfect for gettin there and having some good fun.

have a blessed day buddy. heck i would take you fishing with me if i could.

I wonder how God would feel with you handing out pagan goodbyes.

I don't actually care. I just wanted to point out how many things the Church has tried to steal over the centuries. Holidays, greetings, goodbyes, stories - it's like Frankenstein's religion. Hopefully it ends just as bloody.

(07-30-2022, 03:18 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Wow.  Quickly improved yer writing.  Amazing gains.  

aint foolin knowbuddy dere body.

get out there enjoy this beauty of a day buddy. maybe youll feel better.

RE: Roe Vs Wade Overturned - Mike M (the other one) - 07-30-2022

(07-30-2022, 03:19 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I wonder how God would feel with you handing out pagan goodbyes.

I don't actually care. I just wanted to point out how many things the Church has tried to steal over the centuries. Holidays, greetings, goodbyes, stories - it's like Frankenstein's religion. Hopefully it ends just as bloody.

Wishing harm upon others sounds like something someone that you despise would say....

(07-30-2022, 07:13 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Wishing harm upon others sounds like something someone that you despise would say....

If I'm gonna live rent free in your head, can you do something about the draft?

RE: Roe Vs Wade Overturned - Mike M (the other one) - 07-30-2022

(07-30-2022, 07:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: If I'm gonna live rent free in your head, can you do something about the draft?

No LULZ from you?? 
I thought we were here to have fun, no need to get all Trump about it

(07-30-2022, 02:57 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: he makin effoorts not to capital nuttin butt jEBus butt aint learnneed bout ‘postrofies cause go with persona.  

(07-30-2022, 07:30 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: If I'm gonna live rent free in your head, can you do something about the draft?

you guys might wanna stop making fun of people and personal attacking them. i made one of the higher ups aware whats going on so might wanna stop doing it so you dont get in trouble.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Reminder-about-Posting-articles?pid=1229056#pid1229056

(07-30-2022, 07:56 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: No LULZ from you?? 
I thought we were here to have fun, no need to get all Trump about it

I would've put lulz in my posts, but I don't like to play my hand. Let's people think I'm angry all the time instead of laughing at the armchair psychiatrists.

(07-30-2022, 09:11 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: you guys might wanna stop making fun of people and personal attacking them. i made one of the higher ups aware whats going on so might wanna stop doing it so you dont get in trouble.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Reminder-about-Posting-articles?pid=1229056#pid1229056

Hail Satan.

RE: Roe Vs Wade Overturned - Vas Deferens - 07-31-2022

(07-30-2022, 09:11 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: you guys might wanna stop making fun of people and personal attacking them. i made one of the higher ups aware whats going on so might wanna stop doing it so you dont get in trouble.

heres a good talk that might help you friend. its from people on quora and its pretty good, hope it helps you and you start feeling better about yourself

Satanism is understanding that there is only your personal reality that truly matters in life.

Think about it….

You are experiencing something truly unique and individualistic.

You are the one that made it to the egg in a pool of billions, trilions of sperm.

You are experiencing the gift known as life.

Sataniststic philosophy is that you are a god. Not in any supernatural way but the gift of life is what makes you a god.

Each day you can create your own hevan or your own hell.

You can conjure good and evil through your actions and thoughts.

A true satanists believes this and will try and move through out life in a positive manner to try and create the best possible reality for ones self.

This may include being rightfully selfish.

Most of what bibles teaches is that anything that feels good in life is a sin.

Sex before marriage =sin X wrong!! Sex is a human essential need in life. We are no different to animals with pure instinct.

Lusting =sin X Wrong!! Lust can make you work hard for what you want to achieve in life!

Glutton=sin X wrong!!! Glutton makes you metaphorically full of the need/want/satisfaction in what it is you desire. Being full of the experience wont make you crave it. Its healthy to be metephorically full of what you desire. If you mentally prevent your desires to be fulfilled, you will only create an increase in this lust and can even create addictions.

For every bible sin there is a new perspective.

To sum all of this up my last point is this,

Satanists understand that this gift called life will eventually end into nothing. Death will be as though trying to remember what it was like before you were born.

There are no gods or deites. The gift of life is a mystery but this life is still a gift.

Live each day to make tomorrow better for yourself and those you select to love.

Life is a gift you won for your self. Seek to experience gain knowledge and wisdom. Find that satisfaction. There you will find inner peace.