Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Roe Vs Wade Overturned - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+--- Thread: Roe Vs Wade Overturned (/Thread-Roe-Vs-Wade-Overturned)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Roe Vs Wade Overturned - michaelsean - 07-17-2023

(07-17-2023, 02:38 PM)pally Wrote: Fauci gets an awful lot of blame for a man without the power to set public policy.  

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

So you want to blame the politicians who listened to the scientist?  Which way do you guys want it?

RE: Roe Vs Wade Overturned - Dill - 07-17-2023

(07-17-2023, 01:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The biggest scientific lie was perpetrated by Faucci. Sadly it was not one lie, there were numerous lies. He is not any scientist, he was supposed to be the top scientist. Did he have an agenda? Yes, we now know he did and surprise it was to cover for massive money being sent to Wuhan lab. Then, he lied about masks and plugged a vaccine we still don't know the long term consequences because they were not properly vetted.

Faucci convinced Democrats to lock down their churches, schools, businesses and quarantine for years. DeSantos saw through the Faucci BS and reopened Florida 12 months prior to NT, California and a lot of Democratic cities. Fast forward to now and kids are way behind in Democratic cities, crime is up and some cities like SF have become a shit hole. So n this case, a politician was correct as he ran his state using his experts who knew Faucci was full of crap and lied to us daily.

Could you fill me in a bit here, Luvnit?

What was the biggest "scientific lie" that Fauci perpetrated. Also one or two smaller ones if you can recall them.

He was lying so a massive amount of money could be sent to Wuhan?? When, and how much of that did he pocket? Or why would he do it? 

What was his "agenda," beyond controlling the virus and saving lives? 

Seems like Florida, like most red states, was hit pretty hard by the virus in terms of deaths. Is there a correlation between proportional mortality rates and "reopening"?  Dem states had fewer deaths, but their kids are behind in school? 

(07-17-2023, 03:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So you want to blame the politicians who listened to the scientist?  Which way do you guys want it?

Did Trump listen to Fauci--or to his own Peter Navarro, who told him in Jan. 2020 to prepare for 650,000 deaths at least? 

I think "politicians" are still very much to blame for the high mortality count, starting with Trump, but not only him. 

Along with them come RWM experts steady disinformation to undermine what little sound policy and information there was. 

The Woodward tapes show pretty clearly that Trump--still the GOP frontrunner--resisted taking leadership responsibility for

for a national virus response. It wasn't his fault; it was "China's"! He was a shoo in for reelection until the pandemic, etc.

Fauci and others had to work around his obstruction and disinformation. 

RE: Roe Vs Wade Overturned - Nately120 - 07-17-2023

Very soon just like a miracle all this endless debate about covid will disappear.

(07-17-2023, 02:38 PM)pally Wrote: Fauci gets an awful lot of blame for a man without the power to set public policy.  

So far, look like mostly Fox-blame. 

To shift attention from Trump's massive mishandling of the pandemic, and construct a frame in which control of mortality rates
takes second place to school and restaurant openings--i.e., "freedom."

If there is any blame here it is should go to those public health officials who did not stand up to Trump in public--like the FDA
officials who briefly authorized use of hydroxychloroquine after Trump promoted it. Did Fauci ever do anything remotely
that stupid? Did he tell people the virus would "just disappear" as the pandemic began?

Perhaps some thought they had more control working from inside, as did Trump's foreign policy advisors,
and were afraid to be replaced by kooks and squirrels, who would allow greater damage. 

I still can't forget that press conference in which, as the doctors and scientists looked on with shocked expression,
Trump suggested they look into the usefulness of ultraviolet rays and disinfectant to clean the lungs. 

That's the guy whose "instincts" the Right trusts--aka the GOP frontrunner. Put that guy in charge again. Because "experts" aren't to be trusted.

(07-17-2023, 04:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Very soon just like a miracle all this endless debate about covid will disappear.

By the end of summer. Like a typical flu virus.

(07-17-2023, 04:26 PM)Dill Wrote: Did Trump listen to Fauci--or to his own Peter Navarro, who told him in Jan. 2020 to prepare for 650,000 deaths at least? 

I think "politicians" are still very much to blame for the high mortality count, starting with Trump, but not only him. 

Along with them come RWM experts steady disinformation to undermine what little sound policy and information there was. 

The Woodward tapes show pretty clearly that Trump--still the GOP frontrunner--resisted taking leadership responsibility for

for a national virus response. It wasn't his fault; it was "China's"! He was a shoo in for reelection until the pandemic, etc.

Fauci and others had to work around his obstruction and disinformation. 
Not sure what Trump has to do with anything that was discussed. Pally was referring to Luvnit who was talking about statewide mandates.

(07-17-2023, 05:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Not sure what Trump has to do with anything that was discussed. Pally was referring to Luvnit who was talking about statewide mandates.

I believe Trump was president while Fauci was the face of the NIH national response to COVID. 

Trump said many stupid things and helped increase suspicion of the vaccine he promoted, as well as distancing measures

--a suspicion he himself fell victim to.

Florida statewide mandates were a spin off of MAGA suspicion of government and expertise,

which began at the top of the GOP. 

Fauci enters the picture as deflection from assessing Trump's poor national leadership. 

(07-17-2023, 05:18 PM)Dill Wrote: I believe Trump was president while Fauci was the face of the NIH national response to COVID. 

Trump said many stupid things and helped increase suspicion of the vaccine he promoted, as well as distancing measures

--a suspicion he himself fell victim to.

Florida statewide mandates were a spin off of MAGA suspicion of government and expertise,

which began at the top of the GOP. 

Fauci enters the picture as deflection from assessing Trump's poor national leadership. 

I'm not MAGA and I thought most of the stuff was nonsense.  Had nothing to do with Trump.  

RE: Roe Vs Wade Overturned - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-17-2023

(07-17-2023, 05:54 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm not MAGA and I thought most of the stuff was nonsense.  Had nothing to do with Trump.  

There was a moment, rather early on, that I realized the quarantines, lockdowns and other measure were bullshit.  It was when the government signed off on thousands of people protesting in tightly packed crowds while they yelled and screamed for hours over the course of months.  If the "pandemic" was so serious they never would have allowed that.  It didn't stop Newsome from enforcing brutal lockdowns and having people arrested for surfing alone at a public beach though.  Anyone still defending that garbage has some serious deferential to authority issues.  We were all, myself included, scared in the beginning, but the above was the major tipping point for me.  

RE: Roe Vs Wade Overturned - StoneTheCrow - 07-17-2023

(07-17-2023, 08:55 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: There was a moment, rather early on, that I realized the quarantines, lockdowns and other measure were bullshit.  It was when the government signed off on thousands of people protesting in tightly packed crowds while they yelled and screamed for hours over the course of months.  If the "pandemic" was so serious they never would have allowed that.  It didn't stop Newsome from enforcing brutal lockdowns and having people arrested for surfing alone at a public beach though.  Anyone still defending that garbage has some serious deferential to authority issues.  We were all, myself included, scared in the beginning, but the above was the major tipping point for me.  

Excuse me? White supremacy is, was, and always will be a more imminent threat than any virus or global pandemic that you can throw out there. The experts said so. Get out there nut-to-butt by the hundreds or thousands and burn shit down, scream in a cop’s face while you’re at it. African American cop? No matter, they’re part of the problem. Give ‘em hell!

RE: Roe Vs Wade Overturned - Luvnit2 - 07-18-2023

(07-17-2023, 08:55 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: There was a moment, rather early on, that I realized the quarantines, lockdowns and other measure were bullshit.  It was when the government signed off on thousands of people protesting in tightly packed crowds while they yelled and screamed for hours over the course of months.  If the "pandemic" was so serious they never would have allowed that.  It didn't stop Newsome from enforcing brutal lockdowns and having people arrested for surfing alone at a public beach though.  Anyone still defending that garbage has some serious deferential to authority issues.  We were all, myself included, scared in the beginning, but the above was the major tipping point for me.  

You nailed, it was OK to riot and burn things down with no masks, but schools had to close, restaurants had to close their eat in business. The next clue was when I learned the percent of deaths of age 20 or less.

How many children have died from COVID-19?
Among the 4.4 million COVID-19 deaths1 reported in the MPIDR COVerAGE database, 0.4 per cent (over 17,400) occurred in children and adolescents under 20 years of age. Of the over 17,400 deaths reported in those under 20 years of age, 53 per cent occurred among adolescents ages 10–19, and 47 per cent among children ages 0–9.

Data correct as of July 2023. For more information, including age and sex disaggregated data, visit our interactive dashboard.

Then I realized the amount of influenza deaths which are quite high normally almost totally disappeared as they got lumped into Covid deaths. The more you look at data, the more we learned Covid was over played by the Democrats to control our behavior.

RE: Roe Vs Wade Overturned - GMDino - 07-18-2023

"There is no chance states will make it illegal to go to another state and get an abortion where it is legal.  And states certainly won't try and prosecute you for getting a legal abortion elsewhere." ~ Bunch of conersvatives...probably.   Cool

RE: Roe Vs Wade Overturned - Mickeypoo - 07-18-2023

(07-17-2023, 04:48 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Very soon just like a miracle all this endless debate about covid will disappear.

What's Covid?

My family never changed a thing we did.  We hung out with our friends.  Our kids played with their friends.   They had sleepovers.  Went to other peoples houses.  While others were freaking out wearing masks alone in their cars and outside (lmao!!!!!!!) we just literally lived like nothing was happening.   Glad we did.

RE: Roe Vs Wade Overturned - Nately120 - 07-18-2023

(07-18-2023, 01:19 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: What's Covid?

My family never changed a thing we did.  We hung out with our friends.  Our kids played with their friends.   They had sleepovers.  Went to other peoples houses.  While others were freaking out wearing masks alone in their cars and outside (lmao!!!!!!!) we just literally lived like nothing was happening.   Glad we did.

You sir are the last great American badass. 

RE: Roe Vs Wade Overturned - GMDino - 07-18-2023

(07-18-2023, 01:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You sir are the last great American badass. 

And they wonder why Covid didn't go away faster. 

Makes you wonder how the same group of people can say the US was in a "lockdown" for years when guys like Mickey were just living their lives like nothing ever happened anywhere else in the world...lol

RE: Roe Vs Wade Overturned - Nately120 - 07-18-2023

(07-18-2023, 01:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: And they wonder why Covid didn't go away faster. 

Makes you wonder how the same group of people can say the US was in a "lockdown" for years when guys like Mickey were just living their lives like nothing ever happened anywhere else in the world...lol

Covid was good people watching because you have people wearing masks alone in their cars on one side and then people who act like they're Patrick Henry because they went to wal Mart without one. 

Such compliance.  Such defiance.  What a battle to witness!

(07-18-2023, 01:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: And they wonder why Covid didn't go away faster. 

Living in a VERY rural area has it's perks.  Actually it's all perks.  Can't think of a single thing a concrete nightmare hell hole city could provide me that I don't already have.   Whole lot of negatives though.

It was awesome just living life. As did a couple others on here I could smell the bullshit from very early on.  And it was very stinky.

RE: Roe Vs Wade Overturned - KillerGoose - 07-18-2023

(07-18-2023, 01:28 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You sir are the last great American badass. 

This reminds me of this tweet, for some reason.

Quote:Some dude just called me a ***** for putting on sunscreen. Imagine thinking you're tougher than the sun? The ***** sun?

I do wonder how many people had a similar thought process to Mickey and lived their lives like normal and ended up dead. This isn't a new thing, though. During World War 2, British residents endured blackouts where their windows/doors/any source of light had to be covered or turned off. This made it more difficult for German bombers to hit their targets without the city light to guide them. There were citizens who still had to be forced to do so because they were upset that it disrupted their daily lives/activities. 

Love the sarcasm bro!

Nothing badass about living your life as normal.