Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Wk-10-GameDay-Thread-Texans-Bengals)

***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - Bengalholic - 11-13-2015

Houston Texans (3-5)   vs.   Cincinnati Bengals (8-0)
Monday, November 16, 8:30 PM on ESPN
Paul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio

[Image: 12_Bengals--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg]

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - yellowxdiscipline - 11-15-2015

What games are you guys watching today?

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - BengalstuckinSA - 11-16-2015

I am ready to go be the only Bengals fan in a sea of Texans tonight! Sunday had some great games. NE vs NYG anyone? Crazy game. Palmer put the shine on the Seahawks too. Can't wait for that game.

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - Bengalsfan18 - 11-16-2015

LETS GO BENGALS! Each week Dalton has proven himself and I have no doubt that he will get the job done tonight against agaisnt a 3-5 Texans team. Here is a quick look at the matchup tonight: https://realfootballnetwork.com/2015/11/13/week-10-texans-at-bengals/

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - tjcase85 - 11-16-2015

Bengals win this by 24
Who dey!!!!

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - West Union KennyG - 11-16-2015

Here's some information you may not have been aware of concerning this game tonight.

One of the tie breakers for the #1 Seed is common opponents (minimum of 4) and that tie breaker comes before the strength of schedule tie breaker. Cincinnati and New England do have 4 common opponents this season:
1. Pittsburgh
2. Buffalo
3. Denver
4. Houston

Since Houston is one of the 4 Common opponents we share with New England, if we're concerned about winning that #1 Seed from New England in the playoffs - this game tonight matters more than just the win/loss column - it's one of the tie breakers - so tonight's game could technically count as a game and a half in playoff seeding.

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - rfaulk34 - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 08:39 PM)West Union KennyG Wrote: Here's some information you may not have been aware of concerning this game tonight.

One of the tie breakers for the #1 Seed is common opponents (minimum of 4) and that tie breaker comes before the strength of schedule tie breaker.  Cincinnati and New England do have 4 common opponents this season:
1.  Pittsburgh
2.  Buffalo
3.  Denver
4.  Houston

Since Houston is one of the 4 Common opponents we share with New England, if we're concerned about winning that #1 Seed from New England in the playoffs - this game tonight matters more than just the win/loss column - it's one of the tie breakers - so tonight's game could technically count as a game and a half in playoff seeding.  

But if they have the same number of common opponents, and they win them all, it's a wash and goes to the next tie-breaker.

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - pally - 11-16-2015

Hunt active for 2nd time this year

#Bengals inactives
WR Mario Alford
CB Chris Lewis-Harris
LB P.J. Dawson
OT Andre Smith
TE C.J. Uzomah
DT Marcus Hardison
DT Brandon Thomspon

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - TSwigZ - 11-16-2015

9-0 tonight lets go baby WHO DEY

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - YorkshireBengal - 11-16-2015

I hate prime time over here in England, the games kick off at 1:30 AM here Sad

Still, hoping I can wake up to a resounding victory, taking us to 9-0 and in fine form for Arizona

Go Cincy Cool

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - BengalB - 11-16-2015

I'm pumped for tonight's game!

It's going to dump about 20 inches of snow and we have a blizzard warning in effect (as of 5:00 p.m. Mountain Time) and I couldn't care less because the Bengals are on!

Who Dey!!

Cool

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - IsaacCurtis - 11-16-2015

[Image: url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&c...6803695403]  [Image: schaub.gif?w=1000]

Lets see if Texans at least cover

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - Shake n Blake - 11-16-2015

I like how on this pre-game piece, they said no current Bengals have a TV show. Guess they forgot about AJ Hawk's podcasts, which are exactly like Chad and TO's little talk show. Btw, it kinda irks me that they still bring up the 90's. Most of that stuff happened 20 years ago. The Bengals have been respectable since 2003.

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 11-16-2015

PJ inactive? A little surprising.

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - Arturo Bandini - 11-16-2015

Hi guys ! Late here in Europe. Not sure I'm gonna make it to the end !

#WhoDey

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - Big Boss - 11-16-2015

If JJ Watt has to take a shit in the next thirty minutes, expect ESPN's camera crew to follow him right into the stall.

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - BritishBengal - 11-16-2015

Hunt active, interesting.

While I love seeing us on National TV, the downside is having to suffer through ESPNs booth crew - especially Berman...

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - BengalB - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 09:55 PM)Big Boss Wrote: If JJ Watt has to take a shit in the next thirty minutes, expect ESPN's camera crew to follow him right into the stall.

They LOVE him.  :heart: :heart: :heart:

(11-16-2015, 09:55 PM)Big Boss Wrote: If JJ Watt has to take a shit in the next thirty minutes, expect ESPN's camera crew to follow him right into the stall.

They have a camera and mike physically attached to his rectum...