Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2015 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2015-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Wk-10-GameDay-Thread-Texans-Bengals)

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 11:50 PM)Since82 Wrote: Again, for someone who professes to love running the ball, Hue's offense is doing a piss poor job of it.

Very uninspiring 1st half on the offensive side of the ball.

Hell, they can't keep the Houston defense out of the backfield.  How do you expect them to effectively run block????  Bengals O Line is sucking tonight

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 11:53 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Was Watt holding his arm in pain there?

I just glanced up to see it and it looked as if he was grimacing

That's his normal face.

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 11-16-2015

I'm not sure I understand the "eating soup off the football" celebration, but good.

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - Billy_Bengal - 11-16-2015

Don't care for the celebrating a meaningless pick

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 11-16-2015

Reggie gets the pick! Meaningless but nice on his stat line.

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 11:51 PM)Nately120 Wrote: In all fairness, Arizona hasn't beaten a team with a winning record yet.

Houston hasn't either. Doesn't stop them from taking the Bengals to a 6-3 score at halftime, with them getting the ball to start the half.

Carson Palmer > Bryan Hoyer
Chris Johnson > Alfred Blue
Fitzgerald+Brown+Floyd > Hopkins+Scrub+Scrub

I can see where one might worry a bit.

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - bengals73 - 11-16-2015

They better step it up after half time

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - wildcats forever - 11-16-2015

Well at least we have Chris Berman talking about New England ......

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - Brownshoe - 11-16-2015

The Bengals are a second half team this year. Dalton and Marvin are going to make amazing half time speeches and fire up the team and we are going to score 24+ points the 2nd half. All 3 TDs to Eifert, because I need him to get some points so I can win my Fantasy match up.

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - jj22 - 11-16-2015

Offense has to come out the half strong. The long break has taken it's toll on their momentum.

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 11:51 PM)Millhouse Wrote: On a side note, this game is boring. About to fire up some Fallout lol.

Jealous. My laptop would have a stroke trying to run it. Need to upgrade.

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 11:51 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Sure glad the Bengals didn't spend a 1st AND 2nd round pick on OTs so Eric F'in Winston could start a game against JJ Watt......

Also, this is not a very impressive offensive showing by Hue Jackson. Not a fan of the playcalling or the use of Hill over Bernard.

Just to be clear, is your preference the rookie with very little experience against him, or the rookie with zero experience?

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 11:54 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Houston hasn't either. Doesn't stop them from taking the Bengals to a 6-3 score at halftime, with them getting the ball to start the half.

Carson Palmer > Bryan Hoyer
Chris Johnson > Alfred Blue
Fitzgerald+Brown+Floyd > Hopkins+Scrub+Scrub

I can see where one might worry a bit.

Palmer = pick sixes
Gresham = fubmles
Larry Fitz = old

er....did I miss any more cliched reasons to be smug?

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - OandB - 11-16-2015

Defensively, we're very solid tonight.. Even if it's against the Texans.... Offensively... SMH...

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - BernLock - 11-16-2015

I hate all the shots down field to marvin jones. Give aj a shot. He's the playmaker feed him the ball

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - Stonyhands - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 11:54 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Hell, they can't keep the Houston defense out of the backfield.  How do you expect them to effectively run block????  Bengals O Line is sucking tonight

Why can't Hue have Andy run play action passes and drag a TE or slot receiver across where the LBs are cheating out of?  

Seems Hue either wants a screen or a pass downfield.  Why can't we do anything over the middle?  Horrible play calling is holding us back.  Unbelievable.  

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - bengal kitten uk - 11-16-2015

The guy narrating these highlights is so annoying. Thank god ESPN only get one game a week

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - TSwigZ - 11-16-2015

I'm not liking our offensive game plan so far plus we need to get more pressure but were stoppin the run well

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - Froob - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 11:53 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Was Watt holding his arm in pain there?

I just glanced up to see it and it looked as if he was grimacing

Not too sure. Just glad he hasn't done too much besides draw one holding call.

RE: ***Wk 10 GameDay Thread...Texans @ Bengals*** - Since82 - 11-16-2015

Too much time off + big road game next week = flat first half.

Plus, Houston's D is playing well. Getting pressure with four down linemen is huge. Dalton is good at taking advantage of blitzes and Houston is not giving that too them.