Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: { All Things Biden & Trump } (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-All-Things-Biden-Trump)
+---- Thread: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago (/Thread-FBI-executes-search-warrant-at-Mar-A-Lago)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - michaelsean - 08-11-2022

(08-11-2022, 03:33 PM)Dill Wrote: Could be. After all, Trump could publish the warrant itself, along with the list of items sought, and that would end a great deal of speculation.

No one disputes that Trump did illegally grab 25 BOXES of records, property which belonged to the government, not him, and it included some stuff so top secret it cannot be described or even mentioned.

But rather than demand that Trump explain why he broke the law to take and hold that property, I think it much more productive to demand that the FBI explain what it was doing in a house full of illegally taken records with top secret documents.  The trump-appointed judge who signed off on the warrant, and trump appointed FBI director, need to explain to the American people why they were going after those top secret and illegally held records in Trump's home.  And how do we know that the Trump-appointed director didn't have his men plant documents they "found"?
McCarthy says the DOJ has been "weaponized" now, so who knows? Like most of us, I long for the stability and evenhandedness of the DOJ under Sessions and Barr. 

If the DOJ can do this to Trump for illegally taking and holding highly classified documents--they could do it to any of us!! Wink

Except Hillary.  Ninja

RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - Nately120 - 08-11-2022

(08-11-2022, 03:33 PM)Dill Wrote: If they can do this to Trump for illegally taking and holding highly classified documents--they could do it to any of us!! Wink

You ain't foolin'.  The guy down the street from me still has his TRUMP 2020 sign up in his yard and I just saw the FBI plant a truckload of top secret documents in his garage.  That'll teach him to not be one of the 29% of people who don't hate Biden.

(08-11-2022, 03:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Except Hillary.  Ninja
If I'm elected I'll sign a law that makes mishandling of classified documents a minimum 100 year sentence and go after her and then mishandle classified documents myself. 

RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - CJD - 08-11-2022

(08-11-2022, 03:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If I'm elected I'll sign a law that makes mishandling of classified documents a minimum 100 year sentence and go after her and then mishandle classified documents myself. 

Oh no, don't do that. You may end up being hoisted by your own petard! That would be so embarrassing.

(08-11-2022, 03:44 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Oh no, don't do that. You may end up being hoisted by your own petard! That would be so embarrassing.

He works for a defense contractor so basically he's a kingmaker. My guess is his house is wallpapered with classified documents.

(08-11-2022, 02:49 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Not gonna lie, I don't get it. Ruining your whole life for that crook is just something I'll never understand.

Give that to him, he somehow succeeds in getting the worse self out of every individual he inspires.

Reports indicate he traded fire with the police using an AR-15, so I guess we will see how that shakes out.  I can't imagine Trump or MTG or any of the right wing folks are going to lose any sleep over their bullshit narrative putting police officers in the literal line of fire, though. 

(08-11-2022, 03:47 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He works for a defense contractor so basically he's a kingmaker. My guess is his house is wallpapered with classified documents.

I will say that despite my low level clearance I did have to show that I paid my taxes and didn't have 20+ women accusing me of being an ultra creep.  Besides classified info could apply to small potatoes....you gotta paper the walls with that TOP SECRET stuff.  The stuff that could be expected to cause grave danger or risk should it be mishandled...I think that's the rhetoric on that.  It's about time for the yearly training course on handling this stuff.

RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - Dill - 08-11-2022

(08-11-2022, 03:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Except Hillary.  Ninja

No. They did investigate Hilary for improprieties with classified documents, didn't they? 

Then when they found no evidence of intentional wrong doing, or actual breeches or leaks,
the FBI just scolded her publicly days before an election decided by 80,000 votes in four states. 
The Benghazi fishing expedition panned out. 

They didn't break into her home because she was not storing boxes and boxes of illegally held
records there, and then obstructing their proper return.

For all we know, the Trump "raid" may end in a similar scolding, and a boost in his polling numbers.

(08-11-2022, 04:04 PM)Dill Wrote: No. They did investigate Hilary for improprieties with classified documents, didn't they? 

Then when they found no evidence of intentional wrong doing, or actual breeches or leaks,
the FBI just scolded her publicly days before an election decided by 80,000 votes in four states. 

They didn't break into her home because she was not storing boxes and boxes of illegally held

For all we know, the Trump "raid" may end in a similar scolding, and a boost in his polling numbers.

Trump needs to testify under oath for 11 hours too, in order to show her how an innocent person handles it.

(08-11-2022, 04:04 PM)Dill Wrote: No. They did investigate Hilary for improprieties with classified documents, didn't they? 

Damn bro.

RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - Arturo Bandini - 08-11-2022

(08-11-2022, 04:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump needs to testify under oath for 11 hours too, in order to show her how an innocent person handles it.

A man who can handle complex mental tests like Person, Man, Woman, Camera, TV isn't afraid of such a trial. 

RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - pally - 08-11-2022

so Garland called Trump's bluster...That warrant as well as the property list is coming out next week. He can either put the information out himself or let the AG do it but it is going to happen. He could fight it which would only make sense in MAGA world Garland also confirmed that Trump's lawyers have a copy, as is required by law.

(08-11-2022, 02:49 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Not gonna lie, I don't get it. Ruining your whole life for that crook is just something I'll never understand.

Give that to him, he somehow succeeds in getting the worse self out of every individual he inspires.

Now he is dead because of his Trump cult membership.  The standoff ended with him having been taken out. He was apparently in DC on Jan 6 and has social media posts supporting the Proud Boys

(08-11-2022, 07:19 PM)pally Wrote: Now he is dead because of his Trump cult membership.  The standoff ended with him having been taken out. He was apparently in DC on Jan 6 and has social media posts supporting the Proud Boys

He’s dead because he’s a POS moron.

(08-10-2022, 02:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: This was put a good light on the events at Trump's home.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The FBI search warrant was based on information from a confidential source, who told the FBI what classified documents former President Trump was still hiding and even the location of those documents, according to a report by Newsweek. <a href="https://t.co/PjgoG1RPsM">https://t.co/PjgoG1RPsM</a></p>&mdash; Renato Mariotti (@renato_mariotti) <a href="https://twitter.com/renato_mariotti/status/1557399008645193731?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 10, 2022</a></blockquote> 

(08-11-2022, 07:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He’s dead because he’s a POS moron.

He's a POS moron who listens to POS liars. 

(08-11-2022, 08:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He's a POS moron who listens to POS liars. 

I could believe everything, and this wouldn’t occur to me. I would imagine people like this guy have been brainwashed all their lives.

(08-11-2022, 08:19 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I could believe everything, and this wouldn’t occur to me. I would imagine  people like this guy have been brainwashed all their lives.

Possibly.  I guess we'll never know what else he would have killed and/or died for, because he chose to kill and/or die for this.

RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - GMDino - 08-11-2022

(08-11-2022, 07:00 PM)pally Wrote: so Garland called Trump's bluster...That warrant as well as the property list is coming out next week.  He can either put the information out himself or let the AG do it but it is going to happen. He could fight it which would only make sense in MAGA world Garland also confirmed that Trump's lawyers have a copy, as is required by law.

I told the family at dinner as we were watching the news that it was a brilliant move.  Nip the Trumpspin in the bud and put it all on him to put up or shut up.

The Washington Post is reporting that the Feds were looking for highly classified nuclear documents. They did not know if they were documents on US nukes or some other countries. Either one, there was ZERO reasons for Trump to have those in his possession. They were also unable to report if those documents were among those retrieved.

(08-11-2022, 08:06 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He's a POS moron who listens to POS liars. 

well that POS was knee deep in the S

Quote:A person using Shiffer’s name on TruthSocial, Trump’s social media site, posted a “call to arms” message shortly after Monday’s FBI search became public.

“People, this is it,” the message said. “Leave work tomorrow as soon as the gun shop/Army-Navy store/pawn shop opens, get whatever you need to be ready for combat. We must not tolerate this one. They have been conditioning us to accept tyranny and think we can’t do anything for 2 years. This time we must respond with force.”

(08-11-2022, 09:41 PM)pally Wrote: well that POS was knee deep in the S

This guy sure did have a generic right-wing nut overview of the situation.  He had to respond because Trump didn't call for peace and that meant that Trump feared for the lives of young children?  There is a whole odd general "children are in danger" vibe to everything these people talk about, including the FBI retrieving documents via a search warrant.  It's some pervasive insanity that this situation required lethal action because millions of kids are in danger.

“Donald Trump was my hero just a year ago but we must not continue to lay down and take this,” Shiffer wrote. “If he does not call for peace, it is probably because he fears for the lives of his grandchildren and young children. It is a dark situation for that family, but millions of other kids are in danger until we show the enemy how Americans do it.”