Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: { All Things Biden & Trump } (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-All-Things-Biden-Trump)
+---- Thread: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago (/Thread-FBI-executes-search-warrant-at-Mar-A-Lago)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - BengalHawk62 - 08-11-2022

If it’s really nuclear secrets at the highest level of classification that is not routine, excusable, or explainable.

RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - Vas Deferens - 08-11-2022

(08-11-2022, 10:56 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: If it’s really nuclear secrets at the highest level of classification that is not routine, excusable, or explainable.

It’s very explainable. He was looking to profit off them…. That’s his only motivation in life. How sad for these poor folk holding him in esteem

RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - Arturo Bandini - 08-12-2022

Sounds I wasn't making up things about these nuclear documents ...

RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - NATI BENGALS - 08-12-2022

Wonder who in the world would have enough money to get the traitor conman to betray his country again?

On another note. Like MTG said the other day great energy at the Saudi golf league event the other day. Pretty crazy a former POTUS would prop up a brutal regime from a country responsible for one of the worst terrorist attack ever on American soil. But they were at his golf course and he has been promoting them. So America first and stuff. And maga.

Just a bunch of dumb libs hating on him because of his values

Is that a red line or not yet ?

Or maybe he thought these documents were safer with him instead of those deep state people ?

RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - pally - 08-12-2022

(08-12-2022, 06:33 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Is that a red line or not yet ?

Or maybe he thought these documents were safer with him instead of those deep state people ?

Then why only steal 27 boxes of documents?

Donald Trump has never ever in his life done anything that didn't benefit himself in some fashion.  These documents either had information on his illegal actions that he wanted hidden or had information that could benefit him financially either by selling or by blackmailing

RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - michaelsean - 08-12-2022

(08-11-2022, 10:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This guy sure did have a generic right-wing nut overview of the situation.  He had to respond because Trump didn't call for peace and that meant that Trump feared for the lives of young children?  There is a whole odd general "children are in danger" vibe to everything these people talk about, including the FBI retrieving documents via a search warrant.  It's some pervasive insanity that this situation required lethal action because millions of kids are in danger.

“Donald Trump was my hero just a year ago but we must not continue to lay down and take this,” Shiffer wrote. “If he does not call for peace, it is probably because he fears for the lives of his grandchildren and young children. It is a dark situation for that family, but millions of other kids are in danger until we show the enemy how Americans do it.”

Well hell I didn't know about the bolded part.  I'm a day late, but looks like a three day weekend for me then.

RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - Dill - 08-12-2022

(08-11-2022, 10:38 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This guy sure did have a generic right-wing nut overview of the situation.  He had to respond because Trump didn't call for peace and that meant that Trump feared for the lives of young children?  There is a whole odd general "children are in danger" vibe to everything these people talk about, including the FBI retrieving documents via a search warrant.  It's some pervasive insanity that this situation required lethal action because millions of kids are in danger.

“Donald Trump was my hero just a year ago but we must not continue to lay down and take this,” Shiffer wrote. “If he does not call for peace, it is probably because he fears for the lives of his grandchildren and young children. It is a dark situation for that family, but millions of other kids are in danger until we show the enemy how Americans do it.”

WELL! 

If Democrats are willing to kill millions of unborn persons, why should be surprised to learn they are a danger to millions of already born children as well?

Unless Republicans can regain the House and Senate to re open public lands for oil/gas extraction and revoke the Biden tax hikes, the nation's children are doomed!!Shocked

RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - Nately120 - 08-12-2022

Has anyone tried telling Trump to just stop resisting?

RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - Stewy - 08-12-2022

(08-12-2022, 12:30 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Has anyone tried telling Trump to just stop resisting?

HA!  That's like telling water not to be wet.

RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - Stewy - 08-12-2022

(08-11-2022, 03:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You ain't foolin'.  The guy down the street from me still has his TRUMP 2020 sign up in his yard and I just saw the FBI plant a truckload of top secret documents in his garage.  That'll teach him to not be one of the 29% of people who don't hate Biden.

Can't trust anyone.....

RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - Dill - 08-12-2022

(08-12-2022, 05:38 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Wonder who in the world would have enough money to get the traitor conman to betray his country again?

On another note. Like MTG said the other day great energy at the Saudi golf league event the other day. Pretty crazy a former POTUS would prop up a brutal regime from a country responsible for one of the worst terrorist attack ever on American soil. But they were at his golf course and he has been promoting them. So America first and stuff. And maga.

Just a bunch of dumb libs hating on him because of his values

Better a Saudi than a liberal!!  LMAO

RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - WeezyBengal - 08-12-2022

I'd like to see the actual physical documents in the hands of the FBI before passing judgment.

Trump has been accused of a lot of things. Some warranted, some not so much.

This is an accusation at the moment that I hope is untrue for our country's sake. That being said, I wouldn't put it past him that he actually did it.

RE: FBI executes search warrant at Mar-A-Lago - Vas Deferens - 08-12-2022

(08-12-2022, 02:04 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I'd like to see the actual physical documents in the hands of the FBI before passing judgment.

Trump has been accused of a lot of things. Some warranted, some not so much.

This is an accusation at the moment that I hope is untrue for our country's sake. That being said, I wouldn't put it past him that he actually did it.

This is the next wave of deflection.  You won't be able to 'see' the actual physical documents, because they are CLASSIFIED.  It will forever be the out for his supporters.

(08-12-2022, 02:33 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: This is the next wave of deflection.  You won't be able to 'see' the actual physical documents, because they are CLASSIFIED.  It will forever be the out for his supporters.

Even so, Trump and his side never need to show anything since his followers don't need evidence, they just need him to say the other side is lying or cheating. 

Anything that the DOJ or FBI release is going to be labeled a lie or fake or planted and that's evidence enough for the MAGA crowd. 

He may as well also claim the FBI broke in and found nothing but managed to steal his evidence Obama was born in Kenya, his healthcare plan he never implemented, and all his evidence the 2020 election was rigged. 

Trump's word is evidence.  Evidence is worthless. 

(08-12-2022, 02:33 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: This is the next wave of deflection.  You won't be able to 'see' the actual physical documents, because they are CLASSIFIED.  It will forever be the out for his supporters.

Surely we would find out if the FBI actually FOUND something of substance (the documents) at his house. This is what I meant. I know we would never get to see the details of the actual classified documents. There's not even a need for that.

(08-12-2022, 03:09 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Surely we would find out if the FBI actually FOUND something of substance (the documents) at his house. This is what I meant. I know we would never get to see the details of the actual classified documents. There's not even a need for that.

Trump and his media squad tossing the possibility of something being planted makes me think Trump knows they are not going to come up empty. 

(08-12-2022, 03:16 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Trump and his media squad tossing the possibility of something being planted makes me think Trump knows they are not going to come up empty. 

Yep - very likely already making excuses. 

(08-12-2022, 03:09 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Surely we would find out if the FBI actually FOUND something of substance (the documents) at his house. This is what I meant. I know we would never get to see the details of the actual classified documents. There's not even a need for that.

Breaking: FBI agents searching Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home removed 11 sets of classified documents, including some marked as top secret and meant to be only kept in special government facilities, according to a copy of the inventory reviewed by WSJ

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/1558141378990833664

(08-12-2022, 03:25 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Breaking: FBI agents searching Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home removed 11 sets of classified documents, including some marked as top secret and meant to be only kept in special government facilities, according to a copy of the inventory reviewed by WSJ

https://twitter.com/WSJ/status/1558141378990833664

Giving automatic top secret level security clearances to someone who was elected and his family is just all kinds of crazy. This information could put our nation in grave danger if it falls into the wrong hands and we hand it over to a dude who golfs with Saudis and gushes over dictators.  

Ah well, we only dont him because of mean tweets.