Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** (/Thread-Week-2-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Cowboys)

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Housh - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:30 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Cooper Rush and Mitch Trubisky outplayed Joe Burrow. We expect to be outcoached, but Burrow’s not even league average.

Burrow’s efficiency under insane pressure is the only reason we even had a chance today dude

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - bengals67 - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:30 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Cooper Rush and Mitch Trubisky outplayed Joe Burrow. We expect to be outcoached, but Burrow’s not even league average.

We lost because our pathetic o line and really uncreative plays called by the genius head coach

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Timanky12 - 09-18-2022

I grow tired of this play calling, we didn’t even try to push the ball down the field on last possession. You knew Dallas was going to be in great position to win it, if we didn’t get a first down.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - WhoDeyK - 09-18-2022

This teams has so much work to do. Such a deflating start to this season

***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Bronxbengal - 09-18-2022

Hey look on the bright side…Glamour Joe didn’t have an int

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:30 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: the hangover started quicker than I thought for this team.

At least the disappointment of the season is obvious earlier than usual.

This is beginning to remind me of the 2010 season. Win the division... sign some big names (well, TO that year anyway). Be excited by what we've drafted...

4 win season.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Bengalfan4life27c - 09-18-2022

NO REPLAY NEVER WENT THROUGH NFL IS FIXED

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - THE PISTONS - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:31 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Well zac taylor takes the majority of the blame for this loss for me. Offense played terrible again, unprepared again.

Bottom line is this team wasn't prepared for the season.

There's legit no unit on the team playing even good.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - jj22 - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:31 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: No it isn't.  These last two games were terrible.  I'll give it that but the season is not over..  15 more games to play.  

Where do you see the wins? 3-14 = Season over.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-18-2022

Joe Burrow + Joe Mixon + Ja’Marr Chase + Tee Higgins + Tyler Boyd + Hayden Hurst = 37 points

Only the worst offensive line in NFL history explains this.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - swilson3828 - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:32 PM)Housh Wrote: Burrow’s efficiency under insane pressure  is the only reason we even had a chance today dude

Lol when Rush has over 300 yards on the D you know the D has some serious issues.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Science Friction - 09-18-2022

Cowardly calls on offense(playing scared) will get you beat everytime. The Bengals have played scared for two games. 0-2

***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Bronxbengal - 09-18-2022

Joe is more concerned about his fashion and style instead of his play. Glamour Joe sucks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - TKUHL - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:30 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Cannot wait for Joe Flacco to roll back the years... christ that's going to be painful.

Shit another backup QB next week? That’s a loss. Might want to pick Flaco up on my fantasy team.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - impactplaya - 09-18-2022

The season is very close to being over
Jets Ravens Dolphins on the horizon
How can you cover Garrett Wilson and Tyreek Hill
When you can't cover Noah Brown
The playcalling is predictable as he'll.
The zone run blocking scheme isn't working

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - George Cantstandya - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:32 PM)Synric Wrote: Wrong defense might have gave up 2 first drive TDs but the offense didnt move the ball. It's an offensive league.

No they both sucked at the worst times.  The defense after all folded at the end of the game as well when it counted the most and they let a backup QB beat them and pass for 235 yards. That's pretty bad.

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Essex Johnson - 09-18-2022

We gave it to Burrow tied with over 2 mins and 2 time outs, needing 50 yards for Mac to win, that feels good, 3 and out..shit

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - masonbengals fan - 09-18-2022

AJ Green with a big catch

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - grampahol - 09-18-2022

(09-18-2022, 08:31 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Yeah, but everyone else in the division also has a win.

A one game lead and they all suck..  We do too, but we suck slightly less.. 
I have faith in the team..I'm just not saying which team yet.. 

RE: ***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cowboys*** - Bengalfan4life27c - 09-18-2022

Anyone have a dvr? look at the kick never went through clear as day.