Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** (/Thread-Week-8-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Browns)

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Awful Llama - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:02 PM)Trademark Wrote: Bengals decided to dress up as the Bungles for Halloween

At least they didn't dress up as sexy nurse.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Tomkat - 10-31-2022

About the only left to happen now is a Joe Burrow season-ending injury.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Trademark - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:02 PM)pally Wrote: we were wondering if Duke would trade for a WR...now we have to be wondering if he is out there looking for a CB. All the internet orthos are saying Awuzie has an ACL tear

Awuzie? NOOOO

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - SHRacerX - 10-31-2022

Never been on gameday thrread, but my dad is tired of me cussing at the TV so I have to vent:

I have never been more embarrassed as a Bengals fan as I am right now. National TV. Zero points. Burrow is Captain Checkdown. Offense is pathetic. Defense has done what they could without Reader, but has no sack in the middle. Even F'n Money Mac sucked on a game with perfect weather and no wind.

I F'n HATE THIS SHIT!!!!!!!

***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Bronxbengal - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:03 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: No it’s impossible to compete when it’s that blatant and not getting called ever. What we have done to ourselves plus this is too much to overcome. Sad it can’t be a bit more legit but used too seeing it so whatever. F the browns and their refs.

Don’t blame the refs…..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - swilson3828 - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 10:59 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The Browns just have our number. There's no explanation for it. They just can't lose to us.

Dude Super Bowl talented teams find a way to win on the road.  This team is FAR from having Super Bowl talent.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - BengalsRocker - 10-31-2022

F Joe Mixon!

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Supadave - 10-31-2022

Why a terrible run. Man he’s just not even looking for holes

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Atomic Orange - 10-31-2022

Joe Burrow is ELITE against the practice squad

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - coachmcneil71 - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 10:59 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The Browns just have our number. There's no explanation for it. They just can't lose to us.

Man, I know that many of us are harping on this, but have you witnessed the holding tonight? I mean dude, that's two TDs via blatant holds. Can't beat two teams at the same time. 

I'm sure that these zebras enjoyed a nice steak and lobster dinner on the house last night.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - THE PISTONS - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:03 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: This isn't just missing one player on offense. This is a team that just looks flat and unprepared.

Yep. They're doing none of the stuff that worked the last 2 weeks.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Clark W Griswold - 10-31-2022

That was the easiest prediction I have ever made (2nd half TD streak ending)

This is an underachieving team. Joey B looking very overrated right now. He’s doing nothing and has that defeated look again tonight.
Tough to say but do you think they would be shut out with Josh Allen at QB tonight? Nope

Make whatever trades you can tomorrow morning and punt this season for a higher draft pick. Maybe a
LT who doesn’t suck?

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - iLLuSi0nz - 10-31-2022

18-0 in 3rd and we are running? F Zac.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - jfkbengals - 10-31-2022

That would have been a first down.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - iowahwky4cincy - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:03 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: This isn't just missing one player on offense. This is a team that just looks flat and unprepared.

This has nothing to do with Chase. This team just flat out didn't show up. And against a team that they should beat.

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - CJD - 10-31-2022

All we need is an AFC Championship level comeback to beat the lowly 2-5 Browns haha.

***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Bronxbengal - 10-31-2022

Another Mixon **** up….bench the ass hole

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Trademark - 10-31-2022

Mixon sucks

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - iLLuSi0nz - 10-31-2022

(10-31-2022, 11:04 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Don’t blame the refs…..

Lolololololol ok bud

RE: ***Week 8 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Browns*** - Vas Deferens - 10-31-2022

Pull mixon