Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
KC player unintelligent and smack talking - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: KC player unintelligent and smack talking (/Thread-KC-player-unintelligent-and-smack-talking)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

KC player unintelligent and smack talking - casear2727 - 11-30-2022

I think maybe he meant to say Hurst? Whatever...

RE: KC player unintelligent and smack talking - KillerGoose - 11-30-2022

Just flubbing names and numbers. Nothing major. He's a smart guy - engineering major at Stanford before coming into the NFL. Really, as far as smack talking goes, this is really tame. I would honestly expect some more vitriol considering how Cincinnati beat them twice last year but everything has been pretty tame so far.

RE: KC player unintelligent and smack talking - XenoMorph - 11-30-2022

these match ups have been a tail of 2 halfs both times.... Be interesting if both teams play their best all 4

RE: KC player unintelligent and smack talking - Interceptor - 11-30-2022

(11-30-2022, 05:32 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I think maybe he meant to say Hurst?  Whatever...

He mentions Tee because he can't say shit or do anything about Chase.

RE: KC player unintelligent and smack talking - TheFan - 11-30-2022

(11-30-2022, 05:38 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Just flubbing names and numbers. Nothing major. He's a smart guy - engineering major at Stanford before coming into the NFL. Really, as far as smack talking goes, this is really tame. I would honestly expect some more vitriol considering how Cincinnati beat them twice last year but everything has been pretty tame so far.

He wasn't on the team last year so he probably doesn't care. 

RE: KC player unintelligent and smack talking - bengalfan74 - 11-30-2022

I don't believe for a second he doesn't know Tee's last name.

RE: KC player unintelligent and smack talking - BengalYankee - 11-30-2022

That wasn't smack talking and why do you write he is unintelligent? Hmm

RE: KC player unintelligent and smack talking - WeezyBengal - 11-30-2022

He was talking about Hurst.

RE: KC player unintelligent and smack talking - samhain - 11-30-2022

(11-30-2022, 05:48 PM)Interceptor Wrote: He mentions Tee because he can't say shit or do anything about Chase.

Frankly, I'm not sure he can do a lot about Tee, either.  There aren't many dbs that he can't bully with his size and athleticism.

RE: KC player unintelligent and smack talking - Rubekahn29 - 11-30-2022

He butchered it. The only thing that would fire me up if I was any of those players was saying “not a good blocker” and “finesse.” There isn’t a skill player on our team you can say is finesse, and all are excellent blockers for their positions.

RE: KC player unintelligent and smack talking - casear2727 - 11-30-2022

(11-30-2022, 06:27 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: That wasn't smack talking and why do you write he is unintelligent? Hmm

I would think he would know his opponent by Wednesday, why do you ask why I have an opinion and voiced it on a message board?

RE: KC player unintelligent and smack talking - Tony - 11-30-2022

Chase just commented and told him to put money on it ....

RE: KC player unintelligent and smack talking - Bengalholic - 11-30-2022

(11-30-2022, 06:27 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: That wasn't smack talking and why do you write he is unintelligent? Hmm

He tried, but completely herp derped it.  Umm

RE: KC player unintelligent and smack talking - Frank Booth - 11-30-2022

(11-30-2022, 05:38 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Just flubbing names and numbers. Nothing major. He's a smart guy - engineering major at Stanford before coming into the NFL. Really, as far as smack talking goes, this is really tame. I would honestly expect some more vitriol considering how Cincinnati beat them twice last year but everything has been pretty tame so far.

that means nothing. Richard sherman went to Stanford, and he's a moron

RE: KC player unintelligent and smack talking - jason - 11-30-2022

(11-30-2022, 05:32 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I think maybe he meant to say Hurst? Whatever...

Tee Higgins gonna take your lunch money son...

Excited

RE: KC player unintelligent and smack talking - jason - 11-30-2022

(11-30-2022, 08:13 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

You know you done ****** up right?

RE: KC player unintelligent and smack talking - Gdale_Bengal - 11-30-2022

I just hate KC

RE: KC player unintelligent and smack talking - The Real Deal - 11-30-2022

(11-30-2022, 08:13 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Excited

I have to ask and I sincerely hope I’m not the only one who doesn’t know but could someone much more hip than I am tell me what “tuna ina can” means?

(11-30-2022, 08:37 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I have to ask and I sincerely hope I’m not the only one who doesn’t know but could someone much more hip than I am tell me what “tuna ina can” means?

Meal time...

The cats are about to eat!