Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
KC player unintelligent and smack talking
I think maybe he meant to say Hurst? Whatever...

Reply/Quote
Just flubbing names and numbers. Nothing major. He's a smart guy - engineering major at Stanford before coming into the NFL. Really, as far as smack talking goes, this is really tame. I would honestly expect some more vitriol considering how Cincinnati beat them twice last year but everything has been pretty tame so far.
Reply/Quote
these match ups have been a tail of 2 halfs both times.... Be interesting if both teams play their best all 4
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 05:32 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I think maybe he meant to say Hurst?  Whatever...

He mentions Tee because he can't say shit or do anything about Chase.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 05:38 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Just flubbing names and numbers. Nothing major. He's a smart guy - engineering major at Stanford before coming into the NFL. Really, as far as smack talking goes, this is really tame. I would honestly expect some more vitriol considering how Cincinnati beat them twice last year but everything has been pretty tame so far.

He wasn't on the team last year so he probably doesn't care. 
Reply/Quote
I don't believe for a second he doesn't know Tee's last name.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That wasn't smack talking and why do you write he is unintelligent? Hmm
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
He was talking about Hurst.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 05:48 PM)Interceptor Wrote: He mentions Tee because he can't say shit or do anything about Chase.

Frankly, I'm not sure he can do a lot about Tee, either.  There aren't many dbs that he can't bully with his size and athleticism.
Reply/Quote
He butchered it. The only thing that would fire me up if I was any of those players was saying “not a good blocker” and “finesse.” There isn’t a skill player on our team you can say is finesse, and all are excellent blockers for their positions.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 06:27 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: That wasn't smack talking and why do you write he is unintelligent? Hmm

I would think he would know his opponent by Wednesday, why do you ask why I have an opinion and voiced it on a message board?

Reply/Quote
Chase just commented and told him to put money on it ....
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 06:27 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: That wasn't smack talking and why do you write he is unintelligent? Hmm

He tried, but completely herp derped it.  Umm
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 05:38 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Just flubbing names and numbers. Nothing major. He's a smart guy - engineering major at Stanford before coming into the NFL. Really, as far as smack talking goes, this is really tame. I would honestly expect some more vitriol considering how Cincinnati beat them twice last year but everything has been pretty tame so far.

that means nothing. Richard sherman went to Stanford, and he's a moron
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 05:32 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I think maybe he meant to say Hurst? Whatever...

Tee Higgins gonna take your lunch money son...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Excited

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 08:13 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

You know you done ****** up right?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I just hate KC
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 08:13 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Excited

I have to ask and I sincerely hope I’m not the only one who doesn’t know but could someone much more hip than I am tell me what “tuna ina can” means?

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 08:37 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I have to ask and I sincerely hope I’m not the only one who doesn’t know but could someone much more hip than I am tell me what “tuna ina can” means?

Meal time...

The cats are about to eat!
Reply/Quote