Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
KC player unintelligent and smack talking
(12-01-2022, 03:24 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Dude is going to be calling Chase, Hurst and Higgins "Daddy" by the last kneel down.

And also hilarious that people actually think a dude from Stanford who literally only got admitted because of his supposed athletic ability is smart.  Wow, naive much?

Was thinking the same thing. A lot of these get through college on being athletes, it sure as hell helps them make it through.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 03:10 PM)pally Wrote:

Awesome Hayden, let's have that breakout game in this one where you go over 100 and score a couple TD's and oh...

Way leigh Reid on a block for good measure like you did Bud Dupree...

(12-01-2022, 03:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Dude needs to talk to Honey Badger, who was almost in tears on the sideline talking about how smart JoeyB is....

Exactly, this was a big mistake IMO. This team uses these types of things, like another poster said I bet the Chiefs 
players that played us in the AFC Championship were cringing when they heard about all of this.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 05:59 PM)Roland Wrote: BS.  Stanford was caught selling scholarships a few years back and admitted in those legal proceedings that different standards are applied to recruited athletes. 

Overall, Stanford athletics have an outstanding track record.  One instance like that doesn't change the overall reality.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I can't wait to see what the Higbee do next!

Attached Files Image(s)

#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 02:47 PM)Sled21 Wrote: With a sly Joe Sheisty smile..... "Maybe"

I think it was...there is even a litte kitty emoji.  Chase cracks me up. 
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 03:10 PM)pally Wrote:

This is getting good...He did not look like he found it humorous or was looking for "fun".  I think he will be looking to shove it up his arse.  
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Reid is about to get exploited all day long

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
This is setting up for a fun game. Since it's 4:30, might have to make some wings for the game.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 10:10 PM)Tony Wrote: Chiefs fans are tagging Roger Goodell a d the NFL about Chase trying to gamble lol...

Probably not the smartest plan as the Kelce brothers just bragged about this kind of thing happening with players all the time.
Reply/Quote
Where's Chad Johnson when you need him???
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 01:28 PM)Sled21 Wrote: This is setting up for a fun game. Since it's 4:30, might have to make some wings for the game.

Nice, I think I will do the same, good plan. Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 02:17 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And got an engineering degree?

Very questionable, I agree.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 10:21 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Uh, you are the naive one, amigo.  Stanford is one of the very few that doesn't make exceptions on admission to athletes.  In other words, you can't be an idiot and go to Stanford, regardless of your athletic ability.  

This might be among the top five most hilarious statements in the history of JN.
Reply/Quote
I honestly think Justin Reid was just having fun with the interview and kind of indirectly ripping on everybody. He calls Hurst Higbee but then as talking about returning from injury, so I’m assuming at that point he is referring to Ja’Marr Chase, but Jamar is an excellent downfield blocker and in there somewhere he is talking about Tee specifically. He somehow managed to bring up all three of them but makes it seem as though he is talking about one player only
Reply/Quote
You’d think KC would know better after dude mocked Chase’s griddy last year, and then proceeded to get completely Moss’d by him on what I believe was the very next play.

Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 06:09 AM)JumboTron Wrote: This might be among the top five most hilarious statements in the history of JN.

I've always been led to believe that what Racer said was true, but then I see John Elway went to Stanford... and then your statement rings true LOL
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2022, 06:09 AM)JumboTron Wrote: This might be among the top five most hilarious statements in the history of JN.

The price of athletics at Stanford | The Stanford Daily

Read the specifics and see if you can find 5 programs in the USA that have scores like that for their football teams (making a poor assumption that they are the least intelligent of the athletes, but use it for comparison).  

The only ones I can think even come close are Northwestern and maybe Duke.  Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you know any facts.  
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2022, 10:56 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: This is getting good...He did not look like he found it humorous or was looking for "fun".  I think he will be looking to shove it up his arse.  

I found it humeoous that he said to several reporters that it doesnt "really phase me" when others talk smack about him.  But then eventually said that he was the last person anyone should be talking sh** about because he has a long memory.  SO which one is it Hayden?  
Reply/Quote
Reid should have talked to Wink Martindale prior to talking crap about this team.
Reply/Quote