Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
KC player unintelligent and smack talking
(11-30-2022, 08:32 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I just hate KC

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 05:32 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I think maybe he meant to say Hurst?  Whatever...

This is hilarious on so many levels.  This HAS to be bait to force the ball the Higgins.  A finesse guy?  Not the best blockers?  And if you are talking Bengals WRs, shouldn't you mention Chase and Boyd?  

Not knowing Higgins name is acceptable, if you have never watched an episode of Sportscenter or GMF.  

And lock him up?  Hope you have hops...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 08:13 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Excited

I am a little naive on the lingo...Is tuna in a can calling him a pu$$y?
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 10:54 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ask Wink Martindale how smack talking this Bengals team ends.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

In the unemployment line.  Hahaha.  I know he is with the Giants, but I still laughed pretty hard about this...
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 11:09 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: Makes me think it wouldn't be a good thing if the Bengals jump out to a big lead.  Would be so foreign 

They almost never do this, but when they do, someone usually sets a record.  I would LOVE to see Burrow and company put a gaudy stat line up on the AFC darlings.  

Man, I wish I was going to this game.  I would walk in with a mustache drawn on my face like Mahomes in the State Farm ad.  Have signs that say "Tuna in a Can" and "JAZZ BATH".  I am sure some of my former canopy crazies (we were actually first row, but upper deck) will be ready for this weekend.  

The fact that the game starts at 4:25 is only going to allow the fans to be that much more liquored up.  
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 03:24 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Dude is going to be calling Chase, Hurst and Higgins "Daddy" by the last kneel down.

And also hilarious that people actually think a dude from Stanford who literally only got admitted because of his supposed athletic ability is smart.  Wow, naive much?

Uh, you are the naive one, amigo.  Stanford is one of the very few that doesn't make exceptions on admission to athletes.  In other words, you can't be an idiot and go to Stanford, regardless of your athletic ability.  
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 10:12 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I am a little naive on the lingo...Is tuna in a can calling him a pu$$y?

Reid and their dbs the tuna.. Chase and wrs the cats that are gonna eat the tuna...
Reply/Quote
GMFB thought Reid embarrassed himself and Stanford

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 10:19 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: They almost never do this, but when they do, someone usually sets a record.  I would LOVE to see Burrow and company put a gaudy stat line up on the AFC darlings.  

Man, I wish I was going to this game.  I would walk in with a mustache drawn on my face like Mahomes in the State Farm ad.  Have signs that say "Tuna in a Can" and "JAZZ BATH".  I am sure some of my former canopy crazies (we were actually first row, but upper deck) will be ready for this weekend.  

The fact that the game starts at 4:25 is only going to allow the fans to be that much more liquored up.  

I'd go in a higbee jersey 
Reply/Quote
I picked you guys to win this week in my Pick Em league.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 03:24 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Dude is going to be calling Chase, Hurst and Higgins "Daddy" by the last kneel down.

And also hilarious that people actually think a dude from Stanford who literally only got admitted because of his supposed athletic ability is smart.  Wow, naive much?

And got an engineering degree?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I wondered if either Justin Reid has played the Bengals or had matchups against Hyaden Hurst in the past.

Justin Reid has never played the Bengals (Houston played the Bengals in 2020 but Reid was inured) and Reid has only 1 previous matchup vs Hurst and that was 2019 when Hurst was playing in Baltimore playing 3rd fiddle behind Nick Boyle and Mark Andrews. Hurst was 2 of 2 for 16 yards Ravens won 41-7.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 10:12 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I am a little naive on the lingo...Is tuna in a can calling him a pu$$y?

With a sly Joe Sheisty smile..... "Maybe"
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 10:21 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Uh, you are the naive one, amigo.  Stanford is one of the very few that doesn't make exceptions on admission to athletes.  In other words, you can't be an idiot and go to Stanford, regardless of your athletic ability.  

that's cool. Dude's an idiot. Stop defending this guy
Reply/Quote
Tee really working overtime trying to confuse Reid

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 08:13 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Excited

(11-30-2022, 08:40 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Meal time...

The cats are about to eat!

That is just fantastic smack talk by Ja'Marr, love this team lol  Rock On

Who all believes Reid is gonna shut down our weapons?
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 03:23 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That is just fantastic smack talk by Ja'Marr, love this team lol  Rock On

Who all believes Reid is gonna shut down our weapons?

Dude needs to talk to Honey Badger, who was almost in tears on the sideline talking about how smart JoeyB is....
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 03:12 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: that's cool. Dude's an idiot. Stop defending this guy

How is that defending him?  Saying that Stanford is legit with their academic standards.  You don't have to be an idiot to say idiotic things.  
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 10:21 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Uh, you are the naive one, amigo.  Stanford is one of the very few that doesn't make exceptions on admission to athletes.  In other words, you can't be an idiot and go to Stanford, regardless of your athletic ability.  

BS.  Stanford was caught selling scholarships a few years back and admitted in those legal proceedings that different standards are applied to recruited athletes. 
Reply/Quote