Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
KC player unintelligent and smack talking
(11-30-2022, 08:40 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The cats are about to eat!

I didn't know either... Just knew it wasn't good.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 08:40 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Meal time...

The cats are about to eat!

Thank you. I have been lees than cool for a handful or two of years now.

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 08:55 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Thank you. I have been lees than cool for a handful or two of years now.

Reid and their Dbs are the Tuna.. Chase and Higgins the cats.. lol
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 09:08 PM)Tony Wrote: Reid and their Dbs are the Tuna.. Chase and Higgins the cats.. lol

Ahhh ok.

Let’s gooooooooo

Reply/Quote
So Hurst’s number, Higgins name, and Chase’s condition. (Returning) I’m sure he is very smart, you don’t fake your way through that degree, but damn. Learn who you are playing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 07:51 PM)Tony Wrote: Chase just commented and told him to put money on it ....

I love the way this is ramping up. Nothing more fun to watch than players out to embarrass the opponent and then tell them about it.

Spicy!!

I'm hoping to see Hurst go off then as he's walking off the field, yell "CALL ME HIGBEE!! JUST CALL ME HIGBEE, MOTHER****ERS!!"

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 09:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I love the way this is ramping up. Nothing more fun to watch than players out to embarrass the opponent and then tell them about it.

Spicy!!

I'm hoping to see Hurst go off then as he's walking off the field, yell "CALL ME HIGBEE!! JUST CALL ME HIGBEE, MOTHERFUCKERS!!"

Chiefs fans are tagging Roger Goodell a d the NFL about Chase trying to gamble lol...
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 10:10 PM)Tony Wrote: Chiefs fans are tagging Roger Goodell a d the NFL about Chase trying to gamble lol...

Sounds like a typical Chiefs fan.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ask Wink Martindale how smack talking this Bengals team ends.

Reply/Quote
The Gravedigger weighed in.

Reply/Quote
Also, dude has been a bum this season.

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 10:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The Gravedigger weighed in.

Now the defense is involved?  Ruh Ro Raggy, this could get spicy!

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 08:41 PM)jason Wrote: I didn't know either... Just knew it wasn't good.

I had to look up “glizzy gobbler” this week too

Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 05:48 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: these match ups have been a tail of 2 halfs both times....     Be interesting if both teams play their best all 4

Makes me think it wouldn't be a good thing if the Bengals jump out to a big lead.  Would be so foreign 
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 11:03 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I had to look up “glizzy gobbler” this week too

Now that one I couldn't of helped you with lol.. I had to ask the kids... What's wrong with just saying hot dog lol..
Reply/Quote
He said Hurst cant block, he must have missed the block he put on Dupree.

Hope he levels Reid in the same fashion and then tells him he's been Higbee'd.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2022, 05:48 PM)Interceptor Wrote: He mentions Tee because he can't say shit or do anything about Chase.

The way he was talking I thought it WAS Chase and he just doesn't know our players at all.
Reply/Quote
Despite who he was talking about, I guarantee you that the players from last years KC roster cringed after his comments. They know better than to give our boys any material whatsoever. This team has a wayyyyyyy stronger bond than the current Chiefs roster. His comments are likely to backfire. Only thing I expect from Reid is potential cheap shots. God knows he can't cover.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Dude is going to be calling Chase, Hurst and Higgins "Daddy" by the last kneel down.

And also hilarious that people actually think a dude from Stanford who literally only got admitted because of his supposed athletic ability is smart. Wow, naive much?
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2022, 02:18 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: The way he was talking I thought it WAS Chase and he just doesn't know our players at all.

He talked about him coming back so it seems like he must mean Chase.  But "can't block?"

If they don't have that play where Chase left them all in the dust on infinite repeat in the meeting rooms then these new guys are in for a surprise.

Reply/Quote