Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Wild-Card-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Ravens-Bengals)

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - higgy100 - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:31 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Some of you must be absolutely miserable to watch a game with.

Joe Burrow is still out there last I checked. As long as he is playing the team has a shot. Especially down 1 freaking point at the half.

I feel like this thread needs a rule. I you say the game is over you can't post again in the thread.

You would have thought these same dolts would have learned something after the first half of the year. Same Debbie downers that can't stand another team that makes a first town or even scores a point. Hope some of those people aren't fathers.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:32 PM)TKUHL Wrote: My bold second have prediction. Baltimore knows Lou will mix up the defense. I think Baltimore will come out the second half with the other quarterback.

They said during the week they intend to play both guys tonight.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - bengaloo - 01-15-2023

Shew thank you D for holding. This d is not playing like I expected. Cant believe the Ravens are moving the ball so easily. Second half we have to step it up

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - phil413 - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:32 PM)TKUHL Wrote: My bold second have prediction. Baltimore knows Lou will mix up the defense. I think Baltimore will come out the second half with the other quarterback.

I get the logic but only if they spread it around due more to the injuries are corner.  

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Frank Booth - 01-15-2023

Jackson Carmen. A man who couldn’t beat out Adeniji, Volson, or Scharping, is now playing LT

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Dean_Gilberry95 - 01-15-2023

Anyone say call up Whitworth yet?

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Timanky12 - 01-15-2023

Bengals need to open it up and throw deeper down the field. They are tying to play ball control and when they fall behind with no yards on a play, Baltimore has us where they want us,

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Gdale_Bengal - 01-15-2023

I’m not feeling good about Carman at LT right now

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Sled21 - 01-15-2023

Jackson was Sunshine's left tackle at Clemson, right?

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - 2MinutesHate - 01-15-2023

If I was Zac, I'm running it behind Jackson Carman with Joe Mixon. Carman can be pretty nasty. We better start punching these assholes in the mouth or they're going to get us.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:34 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Jackson Carmen. A man who couldn’t beat out Adeniji, Volson, or Scharping, is now playing LT

He couldn’t be much worse that Jonah was tonight. Two sacks and a hold if I remember correctly

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - jj22 - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:35 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Bengals need to open it up and throw deeper down the field. They are tying to play ball control and when they fall behind with no yards on a play, Baltimore has us where they want us,

Not with Carman in at LT.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:30 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Good lord a bunch of grown men in here with their wives panties on....

Men's panties are over rated.. Besides I haven't seen my actual wife since 1985.. Those panties finally gave up the ghost..

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - higgy100 - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:34 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: They said during the week they intend to play both guys tonight.

Lou definitely a second half stud defensive coordinator. He'll come up with some schemes to stop them running the ball and force the quarterback to make a few more plays.

My worry is getting some kind of a running game going to offset this pass rushand give JB more time.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - BengalsLUFC - 01-15-2023

Still more than in this played to their strengths in the first half.

Few adjustments and we will be ok but it’s going to be a grind, I never understood why the line was -8.5

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - THE PISTONS - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:34 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Jackson Carmen. A man who couldn’t beat out Adeniji, Volson, or Scharping, is now playing LT

Yeah...that's the big story.

Ravens are playing how I thought. Blitzing and playing physical.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - casear2727 - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:34 PM)higgy100 Wrote: You would have thought these same dolts would have learned something after the first half of the year. Same Debbie downers that can't stand another team that makes a first town or even scores a point. Hope some of those people aren't fathers.

Fathers?  These whiny gals couldnt get laid in a women's prison with bag full of cocaine.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - phil413 - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:34 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Jackson Carmen. A man who couldn’t beat out Adeniji, Volson, or Scharping, is now playing LT

Winning 8 straight and then hearing Collinsworth say that Carmen will be the story of the 2nd half of the playoff game is something I didn't expect.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 01-15-2023

That was a terrible half.

4 possessions.

Defense gashed.

McPherson is still wacky.

Lost another starting OL and replaced him with a below avg lineman who has to play a position he hasn’t since college.

And they get the ball coming out.

But it’s only a point.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - bengaloo - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:35 PM)Dean_Gilberry95 Wrote: Anyone say call up Whitworth yet?

Yes! We have to do something, but we have to win this game first of course. This is a nervous thing with Jackson at LT.