Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Wild-Card-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Ravens-Bengals)

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Bengalion - 01-15-2023

Paul Alexander told Mike that Carmen was a Day one starter back in 2021 when Carmen was drafted.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:34 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Jackson Carmen. A man who couldn’t beat out Adeniji, Volson, or Scharping, is now playing LT

Regardless of this game, the OL is an enormous concern moving forward. Back to being as big a liability as last year's almost.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:34 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Shew thank you D for holding. This d is not playing like I expected. Cant believe the Ravens are moving the ball so easily. Second half we have to step it up

I believe Dobbins has led all backs since coming back from his knee scope. Everything was coming up ravens there. Hopefully we can get a stop after half.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - sandwedge - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:34 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Jackson Carmen. A man who couldn’t beat out Adeniji, Volson, or Scharping, is now playing LT

Yeah we can see..

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Sled21 - 01-15-2023

WTF, Williams is hurt. Who do you want at LT... Shooter? Instead of whining, how about rooting for him

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 01-15-2023

The same defense that totally stoned Derrick Henry and Nick Chubb is letting the Rats run all over it. Add in receivers dropping balls and the turnover and here we are. Guess this team really is not a high end team because they sure aren't playing like it.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - casear2727 - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:36 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: That was a terrible half.

4 possessions.

Defense gashed.

McPherson is still wacky.

Lost another starting OL and replaced him with a below avg lineman who has to play a position he hasn’t since college.

And they get the ball coming out.

But it’s only a point.

LETS GO!!!

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Timanky12 - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:35 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I’m not feeling good about Carman at LT right now

We went to the Super Bowl last year with the worst line in the NFL. We have to over come 

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - phil413 - 01-15-2023

If Carmen somehow in some multiverse plays well he will be treated like a rockstar.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - THE PISTONS - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:35 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Bengals need to open it up and throw deeper down the field. They are tying to play ball control and when they fall behind with no yards on a play, Baltimore has us where they want us,

The Ravens are literally playing to take that away.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - TKUHL - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:34 PM)phil413 Wrote: I get the logic but only if they spread it around due more to the injuries are corner.  

Yea I think they will. They didn’t get their receivers deep the first half. Their defense is playing good enough, now maybe better with our Oline gone,. Now that can afford to take chances on offense.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Rubekahn29 - 01-15-2023

Y’all getting mad at people being upset that we are losing to a back up and just straight being bullied need to get over yourselves. This is a piss poor performance right now and a performance like that in the 2nd half will not lead to victory

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - thompson19osu - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:35 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Bengals need to open it up and throw deeper down the field. They are tying to play ball control and when they fall behind with no yards on a play, Baltimore has us where they want us,

There is ZERO chance of the Bengals going deep. Burrow won't have the time for it.

Defense better man up and stop the ***** run in the second half. If they can figure out to stop the run the Ravens offense won't do anything.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Frank Booth - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:36 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He couldn’t be much worse that Jonah was tonight. Two sacks and a hold if I remember correctly

You out yourself as a fool when you say shit like this

Do me a favor, keep drinking and pass out. Monday’s a new day

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - bengals73 - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:36 PM)Joelist Wrote: The same defense that totally stoned Derrick Henry and Nick Chubb is letting the Rats run all over it. Add in receivers dropping balls and the turnover and here we are. Guess this team really is not a high end team because they sure aren't playing like it.

I honestly thought they were too cocky this week.  Now the Ratbirds came out and punched 'em in the face AFC North style.  

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Bengalstripes9 - 01-15-2023

I hope to see Lou change it up in the second half.

I’d love to see the no names up front step up.
Burrow needs to be flawless.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:37 PM)phil413 Wrote: If Carmen somehow in some multiverse plays well he will be treated like a rockstar.

Man I'm hoping. Backups have played well all year when called upon. We need a big step up right here. Come on Carman.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - sandwedge - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:36 PM)Sled21 Wrote: WTF, Williams is hurt. Who do you want at LT... Shooter? Instead of whining, how about rooting for him

I know right?

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - TheCincinnatiKid - 01-15-2023

The Ravens have had the half of their DREAMS... and it's 10-9. Should be 10-10.

We have to stop the run game and we have to get Huntley rattled more.

A good defensive series to start the half changes the momentum. Let's go.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:38 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I hope to see Lou change it up in the second half.

I’d love to see the no names up front step up.
Burrow needs to be flawless.

Lou needs to step it up - this is an embarrassing defensive performance.