Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2022 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2022-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Wild-Card-PLAYOFF-GameDay-Thread-Ravens-Bengals)

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - 2MinutesHate - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:46 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Um, this guy was one of the biggest reasons we got to the SB last year.

He’s had an off year, but he’s still a damn good kicker.

Can't miss extra points in the playoffs and you can't live off the past.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - phil413 - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:51 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Lot of hostility in this thread. Hope we can come together as fans, win or lose.

We will, in a win. Burrow and the receivers need to get those quick hitters and bust open a big one.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - casear2727 - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:50 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Apple is pathetic.  God I hope they release him in the off season.

How do we have fans this stupid?

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - NUGDUKWE - 01-15-2023

I just thought of this. I'm hoping Carman does good but man we should've brought Whitworth in some how some way. But woulda coulda shoulda now let's go score a TD here.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - bengals73 - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:53 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Yea it feels like way more than usual tonight

I agree.. National Commercial League. Earlier they had an injury time out for 5 minutes of commercials , then came back to the 2 minute warning another 2 1/2

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - matmaven - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:52 PM)Housh Wrote: Which is a good average for 20 runs

So even tho the guy you were responding to was exaggerating a big, he still presents an issue for our D.

Agree, just stating facts.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - swilson3828 - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:51 PM)BoomerFan Wrote: Lot of hostility in this thread. Hope we can come together as fans, win or lose.

Lol if you're referring to my dislike of Eli Apple it's not going to change.  That guy absolutely sucks.  Didn't you see him standing around when they were trying to make the tackle on that last BR offensive possession? The guy just stood there like the play was over.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - casear2727 - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:52 PM)Tony Wrote: Sorry guys.. I been drinkin a lot..

LOL, I see no difference....

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 01-15-2023

That’s a first. Come on

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Tony - 01-15-2023

Burrow is gonna have to work magic

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 01-15-2023

I think some people here just don't get it. This team has made its fans suffer for so long and never given return on investment (which can only be a Lombardi) that with them looking better the last couple of seasons but STILL faltering at the end it makes people feel like this window also will close with no Lombardi. So when they get to postseason then play like crap in an elimination game it understandably frustrates the fans.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Bengalstripes9 - 01-15-2023

100 million

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - RunKijanaRun - 01-15-2023

I barfed 3 times in the 10 seconds it took to run that play.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:55 PM)Tony Wrote: Burrow is gonna have to work magic

He got the Mike Brown Bengals to the SB in his first full year.  The dude farts pixie dust. 

(01-15-2023, 11:54 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Lol if you're referring to my dislike of Eli Apple it's not going to change.  That guy absolutely sucks.  Didn't you see him standing around when they were trying to make the tackle on that last BR offensive possession? The guy just stood there like the play was over.

LOL, if you knew ball you wouldnt make such stupid comments on a public message board.

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 01-15-2023

Game is a lot easier when you get 4-6 on first

Here comes a quick outside toss

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 01-15-2023

Nice Mixon

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - edindetroit - 01-15-2023

(01-15-2023, 11:55 PM)Tony Wrote: Burrow is gonna have to work magic

He turned a sack into a first down 

RE: ***(Wild Card) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals*** - michaelsean - 01-15-2023

Except for the outside stuff the Bengals are actually running the ball well.